Thread: Hello, im playing growtopia again

Talking Hello, im playing growtopia again

Hey, Guys... some of you might know me and some of you not. I'm beginning to start playing Growtopia again as its getting really interesting and the updates are awesome. I haven't played this game for months, and I kind of feel bad to leave it behind me, unlike my friends. Anyways, Growtopia is at least the game that brings me back memories. and it has had very cool updates over the years.

Hopefully, you all welcome me in this community once again... if there is anything I have missed please tell me, I'm glad to hear?

If you want sometimes to play Growtopia wit me you can add me in-game, My username is Sydeevil.
    See you sometimes in-game
    IGN: SydeEvil
    Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Welcome back to the forums
    Why are we still here?
    Just to suffer?

Quote Originally Posted by SydeWeiz View Post
    Hey, Guys... some of you might know me and some of you not. I'm beginning to start playing Growtopia again as its getting really interesting and the updates are awesome. I haven't played this game for months, and I kind of feel bad to leave it behind me, unlike my friends. Anyways, Growtopia is at least the game that brings me back memories. and it has had very cool updates over the years.

Hopefully, you all welcome me in this community once again... if there is anything I have missed please tell me, I'm glad to hear?

If you want sometimes to play Growtopia wit me you can add me in-game, My username is Sydeevil.
    Hello there!
    IGN: MohabGT
    Main World: Mohab

Goals -

- Reach Level 50 (Done!)
    - Own a pro Buy+ World ()
    - Own a Rayman (Done!)
    - Own 6 Magplants (2)
    - Reach 100% Awesomeness (Done!)
    - Reach 50 DLS (Done!)

Its refreshing to hear from someone that the game is getting more interesting, kinda tired with all the complaints, welcome to the forums!!!
    Busy with school! UwU
    ~Zix0rXD

Welcome back

Master Sorcerer

Welcome back and have fun !
    Everything felt news when quit for 6 months

Squire

Talking Welcome back!

I 100% agree with you on this. I as well stopped playing this game for months because life hit me hard and didn’t have time to play this but just recently I started playing again and it’s getting addicting again. Bring back memories when I would play this nearly 24/7. Welcome back!

Welcome back!
    MEEP MEEP I'M A SHEEP
    IGN: MeepTheSheep

Welcome back to the forums and enjoy the cringe-fest at the taverns.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Banned

Hey SydeWeiz! Good to see you again

Ive definitely heard your name before....

-IGN: GTJayYT
    -Discord: GT Jay Gaming#5212

Some good discord servers:

Subscribe to GT Jay Gaming