Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why only Guild Leader can use guild potions?!

Quote Originally Posted by 0kt0b3r View Post
    I've never tried using two Guild Potions at once, so I'm not 100% certain this is how they work, but I'm pretty sure Guild Potions are like Food Buffs, only one can be active at a time. That means if you use one, and then use another different one, the second one will cancel out the first, so only the Leader can use them so that his Members, Elders, or Co-Leaders can't use a different one to cancel out the one he uses.
    Still even if its true it could be fix easily but im not sure about the fact that we cant use 2 at the time.

Bump.. can i get an answer please

Quote Originally Posted by dylol View Post
    Ok so i made another thread on this but it got move to suggestion box, this is not a suggestion! I just wanna know the reason why co-leaders and elders cant use guild potions, it dosen't make any sence to me. My friend want to join my guild but he can't because he need to be the leader of a guild to use the potion he need for his daily challenge. My other friend is also mad because he ca't use gem potions by himself. I know alot of people are asking themself the same question and ik that i won't get a answer if i post this in "suggestion" so yeah if someone could answer it would be cool.. Why do only the leader can use guild potions??
    I don't think guild potions are meant to be stacked. If anyone in a guild can use it, and 2 diff people in the same guild wants to use 2 different potions at the same time, things may go haywire
    [IGN : Drysock]

[Level : 100/?]

Reached On {19-08-2018}

Oldsock is the greatest dad of all time and he knows why

Trust.
    It takes a long time to build up
    It takes seconds to destroy
    And a lifetime to re-build

https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    This Link Grants You A Wish

Quote Originally Posted by Drysock View Post
    I don't think guild potions are meant to be stacked. If anyone in a guild can use it, and 2 diff people in the same guild wants to use 2 different potions at the same time, things may go haywire
    Correct. They're meant to be a team effort from the guild, with the guild leader activating it. They aren't meant to be stacked from multiple sources. Still, it's a reasonable request to see if we can get Elders in on the show - though implementing it may be tough, as the system currently assumes only one person per guild can use them and we don't want internal guild confusion where potions may get wasted if people use them without comparing notes, first. Let me check with the team on that account.

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Correct. They're meant to be a team effort from the guild, with the guild leader activating it. They aren't meant to be stacked from multiple sources. Still, it's a reasonable request to see if we can get Elders in on the show - though implementing it may be tough, as the system currently assumes only one person per guild can use them and we don't want internal guild confusion where potions may get wasted if people use them without comparing notes, first. Let me check with the team on that account.
    ok thanks

I'm sure it's what you meant, but if it's enabled for other guild memebers besides the Leader, it should be Co-Leaders only. Elders are a rank below Co-Leaders. Also, if it does get added please also include a tick box for the Leaders so they can choose whether or not to give their Co-Leaders the ability to use Guild Potions.
    IGN: Peryton

Level: 91
    HQ: CAVES
    Discord: Peryton#3621
    Guild: Caves

Joined Growtopia: July 22, 2013
    Joined forums: August 7, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by 0kt0b3r View Post
    I'm sure it's what you meant, but if it's enabled for other guild memebers besides the Leader, it should be Co-Leaders only. Elders are a rank below Co-Leaders. Also, if it does get added please also include a tick box for the Leaders so they can choose whether or not to give their Co-Leaders the ability to use Guild Potions.
    Yeah, I was confused about the whole elder thing too
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

I am the memelord

End goal: Try out every part of gt

Why not just..
    Make all potion to be individual buff
    Its not like everyone in your guild are online when you used it

If owner the only one that can use it
    What is the point of Hard Teamwork in order to gain that shi!t?
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

Master Sorcerer

There could just be block from using a potion in a guild while another ones is active so that noone waste any.
    IGN:BlueBuzz
    LvL:125

Quote Originally Posted by mathiglia View Post
    There could just be block from using a potion in a guild while another ones is active so that noone waste any.
    Well... there is cooling time after potion. So if my elder would take example fish potion when i and most of guild sleep, he would block us to use potion in our wake hours. We have few members in totally different time zone and most are in same or near my time zone. So if someone in that other time zone would take potion and block rest of guild, i think that would be bad So cooling time needs to take out too and well... don't know what would happen if some would take geiger potion while we have fish event and i couldn't cancel it. I always try think best for my whole guild, but all doesn't think that much. They live in moment and do things without thinking whole guild interests.

But yea, it would help too, if elders could use potions. But i think then leader needs to have permissions to cancel potion effect. Don't think that any leader would abuse that ever. They would use it only if it is absolutely needed.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT