Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: [MERGED] Unlocked Items Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by R4Z View Post
    Devs stopped remove dupe from now on

And now ghc is like 30-40dls.
    The rich gonna stock em ghc and get richer while the poor will watch from the sad corner.
    The only reason they gave up is because selfish monsters ranting about rayman fist being locked
    h

they gave up trying to remove the items because selfish monsters ranting about rayman fist being locked. Their support inbox is probably 99% raided. But if they just release one item they will rant even more because they're not releasing other items. There's no other way than to just stop and drop everything.

Basically kids and indos
    h

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    The only reason they gave up is because selfish monsters ranting about rayman fist being locked
    *cough cough
    *Scrolling through update discussion to find those locked thread
    *Make a list of players who complainted about rayman's unavailabillity
    *calls bounty hunter
    Why are we still here?
    Just to suffer?

they already did a hecka great job removing 70% of the oh i don't know 100k items ish. If you think it's a bad job try doing it yourself i'll give you 1 month and go
    No matter how good they did the economy is still broke

a month is fine for me

I'd do a rollback and finish it in 3 days max

- - - Updated - - -

They also seem to keep messing up, and when you think it cant get worse it does ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    No matter how good they did the economy is still broke

a month is fine for me

I'd do a rollback and finish it in 3 days max

- - - Updated - - -

They also seem to keep messing up, and when you think it cant get worse it does ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerio
    Hello everyone,

We understand your frustration regarding this issue, and feel it just as strongly. Our players - you guys! - are the top priority, which means these issues do not make our life fun in the slightest.
    I’d like to use this post to explain in detail why we decided not to go for a rollback; in the end, you may or may not agree with our decision, but I hope to provide as many details as I can in order to help you understand why we made it.

First, the issue ran over a long time before its detection, indeed the duplicate creation started on the 17th at 12am, until the maintenance we launched at 1am on Saturday 19th. That means the issue ran for a little over 48 hours.

With this in mind, let’s discuss what a rollback actually does. A rollback is not magic button to restore the game to a previous state. Yes, we restore a game database backup, but that never goes fully as planned. There can be some data corruption cases, and the backup may not be from right before the issue started, so you can assume the further loss of roughly 12 extra hours, as we cannot guarantee an exact time for pulling the backup.

In addition, the rollback process needs a couple of hours to be prepared, and from 8 to 12 hours to be completed.
    So if we sum up all of this, from the beginning of the issue to the ideal rollback to be live, that is a total of 75 hours - or more than 3 days - of progression loss, including the 2 days of hard work from all of you.

That seemed unfair to us for many reasons:
    - 7,500 items had been duplicated (roughly)
    - With 300,000 players daily, very few players were actually concerned by this glitch
    - Most players would have lost 75 hours of Growtopia time for no reason affecting their gameplay
    - Some new issues related to data corruption could have appeared for these users
    Looking back at it even now, we still believe we took the right call, but I agree that it is not black and white.

Now, I want to talk about the items and their compensation. With so many items to track, we had to take tough decisions, and even if we were not happy either about not giving back the locks, going through reverting the entire chain of trades and drops for all the items would require too much manpower.

This investigation and the latest server issues are already affecting badly our tickets and query answering times, and we are sorry for this.

We did not want to announce anything about this yet, but FYI, we are looking at giving some form of compensation for players who lost their locks if they bought duplicates at a reasonable price, but we are not fully certain that we will be able to process this. We will do our best and will keep you posted about this.

Finally, yet importantly, while we would never claim to be perfect, lately the game has been under attack from all fronts and we are putting a considerable amount of extra hours into the additional work required to combat these assaults without delaying any game updates, so that all players can continue to enjoy Growtopia.

It is sad that some players can find joy in tarnishing the experiences of others, but we will always try our best to reduce the impact they may have, and take any and all actions required to repair any damage they may cause. For those who are here to punch, build, and grow, we wish you the best and hope to continue to provide fantastic opportunities to adventure and create in the many worlds of Growtopia!

-Ezzerio
    Read it you pathetic selfish uneducated potato
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...Glitch-Updates
    h

Im still salty about those people who got cheap dupe items.
    While i got nothing trying to be a good player

should have bought a p wing dammit

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

Yeah sure, believe everything they say,I'm not buying it one bit, they just say that to keep you happy, in reality they could have done a rollback but they just didn't, it would be too late to start it a week after so they made an excuse like that

How many times do I have to explain this to people like you? It's not about "Selfish Rayman Monsters" wanting their items to be unlocked, It's about ubisoft taking poor decisions.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Ooga Booga, Pensive time.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...80/QYjhVX7.gif

Ah. Feels great to know I helped the community by alerting them of this issue in the first place!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...gs-Duplication
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    Discord: SGE1#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner
    Suggester of the Raccoon Leash

Default SAFE?!

Is it safe to buy Rayman Fist?. Cause i'm scared of buying without knowing. And i am scared that they will took it away. I don't want to lose WLS Anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowgraalera View Post
    Ah. Feels great to know I helped the community by alerting them of this issue in the first place!

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...gs-Duplication
    Everyone was happy expecting rollback 5 but we got....."this"

Yes, it's safe but the golden items, no.
    MEEP MEEP I'M A SHEEP
    IGN: MeepTheSheep

Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheSheep View Post
    All of the items are safe to buy as stated by Nekorei.

Default Is it really safe to buy g items for now?

The price is unstable and I scare it is still duped

devs said they wont remove them anymore

IGN: R4Z
    v I Provide Service To Most Stuff In Game v

if the mods wont remove any more so the price will drop because of the duplicated items and the valentines week. i suggest dont buy right now buy it when it becomes stable
    IGN:Feezle
    Philippines

Life is like a game of chess
    I don't know how to play chess

Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheSheep View Post
    Every item that has been unlocked is safe to buy, logically they wont release it if it was not safe.
    Twice of Legend 2/12/2019
    You can earn infinite dls from world trading trust me.