Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm out.

Default I'm out.

I tried to get back into this game but I just can't. Everything about this game is just a constant kick in the balls, time and time again. As fantastic as this game is and as much as I may love it, it's just not made for somebody with luck as bad as mine.
    I'm sorry to everybody I've disappointed, but this'll probably be the last you'll be hearing of me, at least in-game. I might stick around the forums but we'll see.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

I respect your decision, but also I don't want you to leave. Sad to see you go.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Master Sorcerer

I feel you man, for nearly 3 years my luck was terrible. It wasn't until a certain year where I was finally "successfull" and had a good sense of luck.
    We'll miss you for sure, atleast In-game.
    Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
    Knowledge Is Power 9.24

I understand, goodbye
    MEEP MEEP I'M A SHEEP
    IGN: MeepTheSheep

What do you mean by "luck"?

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I tried to get back into this game but I just can't. Everything about this game is just a constant kick in the balls, time and time again. As fantastic as this game is and as much as I may love it, it's just not made for somebody with luck as bad as mine.
    I'm sorry to everybody I've disappointed, but this'll probably be the last you'll be hearing of me, at least in-game. I might stick around the forums but we'll see.
    Another veteran bites the dust
    Honey, you know I'm straight?
    So is spaghetti until it gets wet

SPEECH 100

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

Man, too many people are quitting. This sucks. Cmon guys we can pull through this GT will see better days
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man
    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

I decided that I'll stay on the forums, at least for the forseeable future. In-game's definitely a no-no for me though, at least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowyFox1000 View Post
    I respect your decision, but also I don't want you to leave. Sad to see you go.
    You don't need to sugarcoat it, just be honest and tell me that you're happy to see me leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    I feel you man, for nearly 3 years my luck was terrible. It wasn't until a certain year where I was finally "successfull" and had a good sense of luck.
    We'll miss you for sure, atleast In-game.
    Feel free to teach me your ways and I might consider returning.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    What do you mean by "luck"?
    You really don't need to hear my life story here.
    Let's just say that over 5+ years I've accumulated a grand total of (a lot) less than 10 DLs of net worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    Another veteran bites the dust
    I don't really know if I'd consider myself a veteran, apart from the fact that I've been here since 2013 I have like no actual veteran-like qualities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    Man, too many people are quitting. This sucks. Cmon guys we can pull through this GT will see better days
    It's not the state of the game that bothers me, it's the fundamental flaws this game has that just don't support a free-to-play casual playstyle. Growtopia is more of a game for profit-driven elitists, and I'm basically the exact opposite of that. As much as I love what this game has to offer (honestly, content-wise Growtopia is probably the best sandbox game I've played), too much of it is locked away behind huge paywalls that I can never hope to break.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

starkos can really be the only dragon lover

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

#growspookycharacter submmision -> https://www.instagram.com/p/B3x_fl5JC_R/

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    starkos can really be the only dragon lover
    Naw, I'm still more of a dragon lover, because I actually appreciate dragons and think they're the best thing ever. Starkos says he loves dragons, and yet he proceeds to call them arrogant, destructive, treasure-loving monsters who make great villains. If you ask me, that just sounds more like he loves antagonising them than anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context

I decided that I'll stay on the forums, at least for the forseeable future. In-game's definitely a no-no for me though, at least for now.

You don't need to sugarcoat it, just be honest and tell me that you're happy to see me leave.

Feel free to teach me your ways and I might consider returning.

You really don't need to hear my life story here.
    Let's just say that over 5+ years I've accumulated a grand total of (a lot) less than 10 DLs of net worth.

I don't really know if I'd consider myself a veteran, apart from the fact that I've been here since 2013 I have like no actual veteran-like qualities.

It's not the state of the game that bothers me, it's the fundamental flaws this game has that just don't support a free-to-play casual playstyle. Growtopia is more of a game for profit-driven elitists, and I'm basically the exact opposite of that. As much as I love what this game has to offer (honestly, content-wise Growtopia is probably the best sandbox game I've played), too much of it is locked away behind huge paywalls that I can never hope to break.
    Not sure why you would think that, but ok.
    IGN: SNOWYFOX

Ah I see, good bye and see you soon.

Dang you were one of the best forumers around, well I'm glad you're still staying in the forums.

Banned

OK then.

Boy, that was so sudden. Good luck irl, and godspeed.
    Also, make sure to overtake Indicative.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chem #7714

Understood,farewell....
    I quitted
    REEEEEE

Good bye in games..But on the forums see you around and stay a bit longer
    IGN : Verkolyn | Ziasne
    Level : 75 [Not for Ziasne]
    I fight,Yet I fight,and even though i know there's no Reward ~ Nostalgia Tactics,Nostalgia For Nothingness.

Kiss kiss from me, thanks for being a dragon master. (even also i've a sweet dragon master).

And the last judgement from you its would be a greatful. About feedback and others.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Naw, I'm still more of a dragon lover, because I actually appreciate dragons and think they're the best thing ever. Starkos says he loves dragons, and yet he proceeds to call them arrogant, destructive, treasure-loving monsters who make great villains. If you ask me, that just sounds more like he loves antagonising them than anything.
    Well, at first I thought you were some new forumer since the first time I joined the forums.
    My bad, sorry.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Damn, I'm really sad to see you leave. You seemed pretty chill and loved your WOTDs (especially DERP lol) I wish I could have gotten to meet you in-game sometime.

I have the exact same problem as you. I've been playing for around 5 years and my net worth is probably only around 5 dls. I only recently started up a big farm (using my last wls...), so at least I'm making some money now, yay! I've been working on an adventure world (called EVENTFULNIGHT) on and off for almost three years now (yes, really) that I haven't been able to finish because I've been consistently broke. It's one of the only things that's keeping me playing the game, and I think I'm just going to spend all of my world locks finishing the world lol.

Sorry about talking about myself too much there, but I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone

Anyways, good luck! (I'm hoping you'll still stick around on the forums, though!)
    Last edited by m456; 02-09-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png