Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm out.

We haven't been talking much, but you're definitely a chill guy. At least you'll be sticking around in the forums (and Discord?) Good luck with your decision, mate.
    IGN: TheJackerino (Used to be known as MagicalJack)
    Previous name on the forums: Jackjeff01

Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    I tried to get back into this game but I just can't. Everything about this game is just a constant kick in the balls, time and time again. As fantastic as this game is and as much as I may love it, it's just not made for somebody with luck as bad as mine.
    I'm sorry to everybody I've disappointed, but this'll probably be the last you'll be hearing of me, at least in-game. I might stick around the forums but we'll see.
    I know we don't talk much (or rather, at all) but it sucks to see another good player go. I understand your reason though. I've been playing less and less for the exact same reason. It's been at least 5 years and i've never had more than 6 dls, and boy it sure is hard to live with only 6 dls in this economy.

TL;DR : It sucks that you're leaving but hey, I feel ya.

Psst.. try playing on a new account, I don't know about you but it sure is more fun for me. c:
    meow

http://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=101414&d=1448081478
    i'm the forum's unlucky black cat

Quote Originally Posted by HairyPother View Post
    Dang you were one of the best forumers around, well I'm glad you're still staying in the forums.
    If by one of the best you mean the worst, then this forum must have some really low standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrolava9 View Post
    Kiss kiss from me, thanks for being a dragon master. (even also i've a sweet dragon master).

And the last judgement from you its would be a greatful. About feedback and others.
    What you mean? Haha. I'm not here to give judgement, any fellow dragon lover is a good person if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    Well, at first I thought you were some new forumer since the first time I joined the forums.
    My bad, sorry.
    Yeah, I'm a new forumer, just from 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    Damn, I'm really sad to see you leave. You seemed pretty chill and loved your WOTDs (especially DERP lol) I wish I could have gotten to meet you in-game sometime.

I have the exact same problem as you. I've been playing for around 5 years and my net worth is probably only around 5 dls. I only recently started up a big farm (using my last wls...), so at least I'm making some money now, yay! I've been working on an adventure world (called EVENTFULNIGHT) on and off for almost three years now (yes, really) that I haven't been able to finish because I've been consistently broke. It's one of the only things that's keeping me playing the game, and I think I'm just going to spend all of my world locks finishing the world lol.

Sorry about talking about myself too much there, but I just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone

Anyways, good luck! (I'm hoping you'll still stick around on the forums, though!)
    I definitely know how you feel, all too well. Building worlds has always been the one thing I loved most about this game, and probably what even kept me playing for as long as I did in the first place, but it's always been so expensive that I've always just spent more time grinding WLs than actually building (and I spend a lot of time on my builds). I myself have been trying to make a new world, but I just sorta gave up when I realised that my plans for my 10th WOTD attempt were far too ambitious for what I could pull off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjeff01 View Post
    We haven't been talking much, but you're definitely a chill guy. At least you'll be sticking around in the forums (and Discord?) Good luck with your decision, mate.
    Yep, planning to stick around on the forums, at least for the forseeable future. As for Discord, I don't have any plans on leaving that since I use it for more than just Growtopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Unluckiest View Post
    I know we don't talk much (or rather, at all) but it sucks to see another good player go. I understand your reason though. I've been playing less and less for the exact same reason. It's been at least 5 years and i've never had more than 6 dls, and boy it sure is hard to live with only 6 dls in this economy.

TL;DR : It sucks that you're leaving but hey, I feel ya.

Psst.. try playing on a new account, I don't know about you but it sure is more fun for me. c:
    Yo, Unluckiest! You're still around? Haven't seen you in ages, how have you been? Just when I thought I was the unluckiest player of all time, you show up with that name haha.
    I'm not sure about starting a new account, it just sounds like I'd just have to do the whole grind all over again and I'd just get nowhere all over again. Not to mention, the whole discovery aspect that came with actually being new wouldn't be here anymore. Perhaps I'm wrong though, never actually tried it, could you describe your experience to me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohlid View Post
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

oh yeah btw my discord is @Dynnie#3475

Yeah, I'm a new forumer, just from 2013.
    Not 2013, I think it was before 1 year the Forums gets its new design.

It was that time you made a free art thread.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
    *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Sad to see you go. I think we're all gonna have a dragon shaped hole in our heart.
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Goodbye dragon... quitted in Dragon Invasion update... F
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Join the superior growtopia discord server: https://discord.io/gtgame

We require Peace and Tranquility

Bye Dyn (at least in the game not other else) Keep that anti-weeb and dragon lover spirit can ya
    Annie shot JFK
    Annie is evil
    don't be like Annie
    Be like Oswald

Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    Keep that anti-weeb spirit
    Y E S! ​​​​​​​​​​
    I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
    Discord: Light#6018
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Join the superior growtopia discord server: https://discord.io/gtgame

We require Peace and Tranquility

Take the **** that we give you lmfao im literally paying you 1 dl for music each time bro its just that I havent been in game much but if ur willing to id still do it

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    It was that time you made a free art thread.
    You sure you didn't confuse me with someone else? I can't make art for the life of me, and I definitely wouldn't have made a free art thread.

Quote Originally Posted by LightX View Post
    Goodbye dragon... quitted in Dragon Invasion update... F
    Too bad I can't afford any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by walkstick View Post
    Bye Dyn (at least in the game not other else) Keep that anti-weeb and dragon lover spirit can ya
    Of course!

Quote Originally Posted by lukj2001 View Post
    Take the **** that we give you lmfao im literally paying you 1 dl for music each time bro its just that I havent been in game much but if ur willing to id still do it
    I ain't gonna take your stuff for free, that's not how business works. I'm no thief.
    The music I make is free for a very good reason, and that's because the music ain't good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context
    dywinnie u can start pweeb with me owo we can bwender s togwetter :3 pwetty pwease

Banned

Good bye and good luck.

Dyn.

How could you leave? Did you ever see me leave? Did you ever see me make a quitting thread?! Did you ever see me disappear to just quit?!

Yes, you did.

Take care, man. I understand where you're coming from. See you from time to time, hopefully.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 15

Problems the forum cannot help with should be emailed to support@growtopiagame.com
    It doesn't hurt to know the rules—A Must-Read for New Forum Members!
    Your question might actually be here—FAQs Answered by Support!
    Be a forum expert—The Forum Manual!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroRarity View Post
    Dyn.

How could you leave? Did you ever see me leave? Did you ever see me make a quitting thread?! Did you ever see me disappear to just quit?!

Yes, you did.

Take care, man. I understand where you're coming from. See you from time to time, hopefully.
    Oi ZeroRarity, stop disappearing, will ya?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context

Will definitely miss you, man. Growtopia will never be the same without the one and only dragon king

Good luck with your life, Dyn, maybe someday our paths will cross again.
    (Sorry I'm late on this one)

Contact Me:

I tried to get back into this game but I just can't. Everything about this game is just a constant kick in the balls, time and time again. As fantastic as this game is and as much as I may love it, it's just not made for somebody with luck as bad as mine.
    I'm sorry to everybody I've disappointed, but this'll probably be the last you'll be hearing of me, at least in-game. I might stick around the forums but we'll see.
    Was hoping to catch up on some things I really get inspired seeing you make your worlds and I'm really pushing to get my first just know that growtopia will never leave, trust me i said that and look where I am now coming back to play the game. It's just memories that I carry with my friends that I want to keep and just make even more. I'm not staying here forever either but when you wanna relive moments and finish what you started, it really motives you.
    Any Questions or concerns regarding the forums or in game, feel free to hit me up an inbox.
    To contact support email at support@growtopiagame.com
    Follow my instagram at https://www.instagram.com/metalwire_gt/
    Stay safe, love you
    *credits to Ambiguister for making my Avatar.

You really don't need to hear my life story here.
    Let's just say that over 5+ years I've accumulated a grand total of (a lot) less than 10 DLs of net worth.
    Your WOTD trophies are worth 90 dls total..

don't leave!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullifer View Post
    Will definitely miss you, man. Growtopia will never be the same without the one and only dragon king

Good luck with your life, Dyn, maybe someday our paths will cross again.
    (Sorry I'm late on this one)
    "dragon king" haha I wish
    But you're right, Growtopia will be better without me plaguing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    I'm not staying here forever either but when you wanna relive moments and finish what you started, it really motives you.
    Ah, I have so much stuff in Growtopia that I've started and am yet to finish that I'll never be able to. It's not so much the lack of motivation, but the lack of a reliable source of income to fund the worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    Your WOTD trophies are worth 90 dls total..
    Worthless if I ain't sellin' 'em. And I ain't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context

Don't give up. Your luck can't be as bad as mine, I've played for 4+ years and the highest amount of dls I held was 16. smh
    IGN: Roryn | YT: DayZxKellE | Level 72 | Rent my BFG here

Well the anime hater leaves the forum

GG bro, hope you have a great time. btw y'know you can quit the game but still stay on the forums
    Busy with school! UwU
    ~Zix0rXD

Quote Originally Posted by GTkookie View Post
    Don't give up. Your luck can't be as bad as mine, I've played for 4+ years and the highest amount of dls I held was 16. smh
    I'm afraid it can. I've played for 5+ years and the highest I've had at once was 10 or 11 (probably the former). Not that I can remember exactly, since I've been stuck at literal 0 for the longest time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zix0rXD View Post
    Well the anime hater leaves the forum

GG bro, hope you have a great time. btw y'know you can quit the game but still stay on the forums
    That's what I did; quit the game but staying on the forums.
    Sorry, but you ain't getting rid of me that easily, still here to hate anime.
    I'm glad that's what you remember me for lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

no context