Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: What is the most profitable pack right now?

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard PeafowlGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    118

    Default What is the most profitable pack right now?

    Who know? What is the most profitable pack right now??

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer MeepTheSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Grassy Fields.
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Surg packs, sell them for 8 worldlocks including the world key.
    MEEP MEEP I'M A SHEEP
    IGN: MeepTheSheep

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer LilBluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Most profitable but highly unrecommended is Rsp packs at 400wls/500k gems. You have to buy packs in bulk, drop them all(A few hours maybe) and find a buyer, which is very very very rare on the forums. Basically maybe 5sbs will get u a buyer?
    Might as well sell surg.
    However it is rlly hard to sell surg for 7.5wls(I tried selling 4 packs very hard, and it was just 4XD). Surg packs for 7wls is still worth it, but better option is pristine events when they come. That is, if the event is popular. If it is not pristines are worse.
    Basically a very popular event can get pristines to be like 11wls for 15k(3wls and offer for 5k if u selling one) gems. A not popular event has sellers selling at 9wls for 15k gems with less buyers.
    https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
    Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
    o(*^▽^*)o

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LilBluey View Post
    Most profitable but highly unrecommended is Rsp packs at 400wls/500k gems. You have to buy packs in bulk, drop them all(A few hours maybe) and find a buyer, which is very very very rare on the forums. Basically maybe 5sbs will get u a buyer?
    Might as well sell surg.
    However it is rlly hard to sell surg for 7.5wls(I tried selling 4 packs very hard, and it was just 4XD). Surg packs for 7wls is still worth it, but better option is pristine events when they come. That is, if the event is popular. If it is not pristines are worse.
    Basically a very popular event can get pristines to be like 11wls for 15k(3wls and offer for 5k if u selling one) gems. A not popular event has sellers selling at 9wls for 15k gems with less buyers.
    If you're gonna sell surgery packs for 7wls (6wls + key) you might as well buy them straight from the shop.

    Signature v9.0


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Climper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    506

    Post

    Valentine's Goodies.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer JianthePro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    My home..
    Posts
    573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheSheep View Post
    Surg packs, sell them for 8 worldlocks including the world key.
    No one buys them 8 per pack anymore..

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard OxForums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Sidewalk
    Posts
    168

    Default

    you can buy treasure blast its better than surg packs rn

    treasure blast
    10k gems each
    7wls each if you want to sell it

    surgery packs
    12k gems per pack
    7wls each


    treasure blast are good rn cuz of the stone eggs you can get and you will only spend 10k gems rather than 12k

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PeafowlGT View Post
    Who know? What is the most profitable pack right now??
    Well, I actually buy deluxe growsprays for 200/130, which is around 1384gems/wl. Better than treasure blasts.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Calico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Hanging in my closet
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    If you're gonna sell surgery packs for 7wls (6wls + key) you might as well buy them straight from the shop.
    He meant 7 and key most people dont put in a huge font +KEY
    Honey, you know I'm straight?
    So is spaghetti until it gets wet

    SPEECH 100

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    New Berk/Hidden World
    Posts
    3,626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    No one buys them 8 per pack anymore..
    tf they dropped?

    anyways, maybe beach blast bingo (summerfest pack) theyre 15k and at 14-15 each, 15-16 later in the event.

    Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: @hey_im_eaglet

    Please ignore the vibes my avatar is giving off

    Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes


    Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3as



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •