Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wicker... Did an oopsie!

Selling that rare of a name and getting banned sure is a big oopsie
    Sell fuels 20/1 at OPFUEL

Daily restock with 1.5k stats lol

IGN: Masaxi

pw devs payed money to wicker10 to ditch gt and go to pw because they know some of wicker10 fans will also join him in pw so which means more people in pw and less in gt

but hey thats just a theory a gt theary

IGN: MadMewMew (Former KingFlufyBun

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    pw devs payed money to wicker10 to ditch gt and go to pw because they know some of wicker10 fans will also join him in pw so which means more people in pw and less in gt

but hey thats just a theory a gt theary
    I don't think so... Since he gave advice to the devs when he flew to finland
    "I'm Always Weird. Anytime, Anywhere"

Hello, I'm xWeiRD and nice to meet y'all.
    Instagram : xweirdgt | Discord : xWeiRD#3325 | Twitter : xWeiRDGt

These people are granting wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Δευτέρα View Post
    Do we care?
    Some of us do, yes.
    After all, he was a very influential member (Fame comes with a lot of power, woah) and this is a good topic to discuss.

Do you care about anything? Honestly all I see you post is "I don't care", "Does this even matter" or something like that.

I mean, if you have no interest in a topic, you don't HAVE to reply to it.

ANYWAY back to the topic.

I don't think it's fair that he got to be a moderator on PW. As far as I'm concerned, he hasn't played much of it, other than what he was paid to. So it could be that he's a paid moderator or maybe just after power. I mean, PW's done a great job at advertising the game, wouldn't be new of them to give a youtuber advantages, to keep the game popular.

In conclusion, my theory is that WickEr switched from Growtopia to Growtopia 2.0, because he knew he'd be given power there. He was a bit forgotten in GT. That's what you get for not making profit videos, I suppose.
    G R O W I D
    S K U L L I F E R

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Δευτέρα View Post
    Do we care?
    Just like Lucas said. Some of us, yes. He is really a big influcener of Growtopia back in the day.

I could not believe he would do this. I feel dissapointed for him.

Hey David, you probably unintentionally misspelled my name in the title, so I'd be happy if you asked some forum guardian to change the title for you.

Best regards
    ~oopsi get the joke?
    Ok, you no more have to expect alot of cringe in my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aztrosist View Post
    Just out of curiosity- why do we care? It’s his account. If he wanted to break the rules then by all means let him- but the fact that you-know-who went out of his way to report him is disgusting. You-know-who claimed to be his friend, and yet this “friend” snitched? that’s a pretty low punch below the belt, if you ask me. some may even call his instagram post cry for attention... but whatever. Not like you-know-who has a life outside of this game anyways. If causing unnecessary drama makes him sleep better at night, then it just shows his lack of empathy and overal character. Why am I even suprised he did this? You-know-who has a reputation of throwing people under the bus anyways.
    Hm you wouldnt expose a erson with title for scamming? You wouldnt expose a youtuber playing csn? Even if they were ur friend.

-IGN: GTJayYT
    -Discord: GT Jay Gaming#5212

Some good discord servers:

Subscribe to GT Jay Gaming

If he wanted to break the rules then by all means let him- but the fact that you-know-who went out of his way to report him is disgusting.
    so I guess you're just gonna watch a robbery take place and pretend it didn't happen?
    IGN : Liquify

Quote Originally Posted by Normelad View Post
    Now wicker10 is moderator on Pixel Worlds.

Attachment 212906
    Yep, he moved to the PW gulag. Was mod there, stepped down. Their mod tools are terrible and limited (not even noclip meaning you get stuck whenever its up in the world or blocked off unable to see what's even going on). You can't pick up items where you don't have access to so you cant trash items from drop games. Not only that but the game's economy is awful, slightly less than 50% of the whole item bank is locked behind events that don't ever come back - farming is trash, npcs are absurd, even grinding is also inefficient that the majority of people just end up spending their days trading. I can prove that as it's the majority of where player reports came from.
    A recipe finder. A Growtopia Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    IGN: TK69.
    Level: 114. Title/Dragon/Dragon Wings done.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranierz View Post
    Why not developer?
    Hey, if you are reading this, you have early access to my signature! Congratulations!

Just out of curiosity- why do we care? It’s his account. If he wanted to break the rules then by all means let him- but the fact that you-know-who went out of his way to report him is disgusting. You-know-who claimed to be his friend, and yet this “friend” snitched? that’s a pretty low punch below the belt, if you ask me. some may even call his instagram post cry for attention... but whatever. Not like you-know-who has a life outside of this game anyways. If causing unnecessary drama makes him sleep better at night, then it just shows his lack of empathy and overal character. Why am I even suprised he did this? You-know-who has a reputation of throwing people under the bus anyways.
    Getting into personal stuff doesn't help your points. And your first point about "Let him do illegal stuff" is so retarded It's funny, there's no excuse for a person to break the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Normelad View Post
    Now wicker10 is moderator on Pixel Worlds.
    Wicker was a Mod for PW for 2 years already, he just announced it to the public now.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Chaos Chaos, I don't know what am I doing with my life

Lesser Wizard

Just out of curiosity - what are you trying to accomplish with this post? Just seems like a way to bash someone rather than to bring up some scrap of a defense. You just seem to be another one of his fanboys who can't think for themselves and prefer the mob-mentality that Wicker & his video created.

If he wanted to break the rules then by all means let him- but the fact that you-know-who went out of his way to report him is disgusting.
    What is this even supposed to mean? Let someone do something illegal without any repercussions? Seems like you're whining less about why he got banned and more so about who got him banned.

You-know-who claimed to be his friend, and yet this “friend” snitched?
    Does adding someone to your friends list bar them from reporting you? This point is extremely stupid.

some may even call his instagram post cry for attention... but whatever. Not like you-know-who has a life outside of this game anyways.
    Again, just a personal attack rather than forming some sort of a defense for your idol.

If causing unnecessary drama makes him sleep better at night, then it just shows his lack of empathy and overal character.
    I'm assuming you're talking about Wicker with this point, right? The only person I can really see trying to cause unnecessary drama in this scenario is him with both his Instagram Story* and video**.

I don't know if you've got some personal vendetta against Nenkai or you're just another one of Wicker's brainlet supporters, but either way, your post is stupid.

Name:  wicker1.png
Views: 81
Size:  159.5 KB

Name:  wickerdiscord.png
Views: 80
Size:  24.8 KB

^ Discord post contradicting all of Wicker's "defenses" in his video.

Name:  hierarchyofdisagreement.png
Views: 79
Size:  150.4 KB

^ Just something to which you should probably pay attention before you waste your time on another post like that
    IGN:CCSuperboy

#WaterAncient

What an arse, he would've left GT like a legend, but no! he (probably) sold his account, shame.
    I'm CHEM, my IGN's "Chemmie", and I host monthly forumer meetups!

Chemmie's FORUMHOME, click the banner.

DISCORD: Chem #7714 | Avatar by topazi | Banner by Wrix

Hi everyone. I know you guys are already aware of the growtopian code, but I think we need a review here: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...rowtopian-Code

We aren't tolerating posts like this here in the forums. Whatever that person did, let's just move on.

Closing thread.