Thread: I didn't got a nice WELCOME

Exclamation I didn't got a nice WELCOME

Im being very nice and trying to explain very good my 2 posts but the comments that i saw in my post n1 about updates was negative, only: it doesnt work, there's one already, this should be spammer. or my post n2 about teach new people was: no one new will come to forums.. or ..it doesnt work. Bruh why are you guys so mean

I don’t think people are being mean here. They just want to help you in sharing their own opinions. In the end, both of you learned something. Well, that’s what I think.

Anyways

since you wanted a welcome,
    WELCOME to GROWTOPIA FORUMS!
    Dabble was HERE!

EVEREST - A Growtopia Film
    Coming this May 2019

Default but i fell bad

Quote Originally Posted by Dabble Studios View Post
    I don’t think people are being mean here. They just want to help you in sharing their own opinions. In the end, both of you learned something. Well, that’s what I think.
    No because they are trying to say bad stuff of my posts, and it fell me bad, and 1 guy said 2 comments that are bad

Lesser Wizard

Part of spreading your own thoughts and ideas is receiving them from others too. If you think that someone is purposely trying to be mean towards you, you can always ignore such people.

Quote Originally Posted by PapitoNormin View Post
    No because they are trying to say bad stuff of my posts, and it fell me bad, and 1 guy said 2 comments that are bad
    Its ok, karma does exist. Maybe you can find a lot of nice people in "Guidance" sub forum like me XD
    For growtopian who ever get scammed

“Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed”

Unhappy Oof, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by PapitoNormin View Post
    Im being very nice and trying to explain very good my 2 posts but the comments that i saw in my post n1 about updates was negative, only: it doesnt work, there's one already, this should be spammer. or my post n2 about teach new people was: no one new will come to forums.. or ..it doesnt work. Bruh why are you guys so mean
    That is unfortunate. First impressions can mean a lot. I hope your experiences beyond that will improve. Here, take another:

WELCOME TO THE GROWTOPIA FORUMS!
    Enjoy your stay!

They weren't being mean lol. It's okay to be open to criticism and suggestions that's part of every forum.

Also, welcome abaord.
    "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."