Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: LET'S TALK | Music: Digital Download or Physical CDs

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,366

    Question LET'S TALK | Music: Digital Download or Physical CDs

    I like listening to music a lot, especially listening to Ariana Grandé and Ella Mai singing.

    I just wanna ask you guys that do you prefer digital (Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, etc.) or physical (CDs, Vinyls, etc.)?

    For me, I prefer both. But I would like collecting CDs more than digital downloads. Because I can keep them as a collection and for memories. What about you?

    I might show my collection in the future, I dunno.
    Thanks for sharing your opinions!
    Chicky the cringy
    Discord: ChickyBro#0988
    Instagram: @realchickybro
    Avatar made by Draluxes
    Profile Picture made by Kyeosi

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Locked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    2,167

    Default

    Whenever I collect something, my mom always treat it as garbage and ended up in the dustbin.

    I have collected Game CDs, Educational games CDs, Chinese New Year songs CDs. Educational Video CDs.
    Ayyyyyyyyy, I hate my mom's view of perspective.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Guides

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    Whenever I collect something, my mom always treat it as garbage and ended up in the dustbin.

    I have collected Game CDs, Educational games CDs, Chinese New Year songs CDs. Educational Video CDs.
    Ayyyyyyyyy, I hate my mom's view of perspective.
    That's bad. Hide those CDs from your mommy or try to tell her that you want to keep them for memories.

    By the way when I am planning to buy a CD, I will have to check the album cover (no nudity, or NSFW/explicit pics) lol. Because my mom will see the cover. I have to listen to my favorite albums on Spotify instead.
    Discord: ChickyBro#0988
    Instagram: @realchickybro
    Avatar made by Draluxes
    Profile Picture made by Kyeosi

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Locked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    In my room, Multitasking.
    Posts
    2,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChickyBros View Post
    That's bad. Hide those CDs from your mommy or try to tell her that you want to keep them for memories.

    By the way when I am planning to buy a CD, I will have to check the album cover (no nudity, or NSFW/explicit pics) lol. Because my mom will see the cover. I have to listen to my favorite albums on Spotify instead.
    Sorry for the wrong term, I USED to collect CDs, now I don't because of my mom.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

    Guides

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer GaysD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    955

    Default

    digital download.... its a complete waste of space

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    digital download.... its a complete waste of space
    But you waste MBs of storage on your phone/PC.

    Many people love digital download yeah.
    Discord: ChickyBro#0988
    Instagram: @realchickybro
    Avatar made by Draluxes
    Profile Picture made by Kyeosi

  7. #7
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaysD View Post
    digital download.... its a complete waste of space
    Its easier to store data in the form of electrical charges than storing it on your book shelf or smth.

    I prefer digital download. As i can easily play the music on my phone.
    aidiot
    lvl 88
    Hardcore farmer.
    I am very good with computers
    and not very creative

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aidiot View Post
    Its easier to store data in the form of electrical charges than storing it on your book shelf or smth.

    I prefer digital download. As i can easily play the music on my phone.
    Feels like I'm an old man yeet.
    Discord: ChickyBro#0988
    Instagram: @realchickybro
    Avatar made by Draluxes
    Profile Picture made by Kyeosi

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •