Thread: Phoenix Item Investment!?

Lesser Wizard

Default Phoenix Item Investment!?

Is Phoenix Items (besides the wing) a good investment?

I see no good reason for them to rise because non of them are really used for anything important or appealing to players.
    They have regular effects: double jump, speed, break, etc. (also, yea, I guess the Phoenix Pacifier can be a battle pet)

In my opinion, the only reason they're worth some dls at all is because they're limited (not the best reason for investing).

Predictions of (all) Phoenix Items prices during the Summer fest?

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shaktelek View Post
    Is Phoenix Items (besides the wing) a good investment?

I see no good reason for them to rise because non of them are really used for anything important or appealing to players.
    They have regular effects: double jump, speed, break, etc. (also, yea, I guess the Phoenix Pacifier can be a battle pet)

In my opinion, the only reason they're worth some dls at all is because they're limited (not the best reason for investing).

Predictions of (all) Phoenix Items prices during the Summer fest?
    Phoenix Wings are in demand when players use the wings for the Legendary Wing Quest. As one is used for the quest, it lowers the amount. Eventually, there will be a limited amount left.
    IGN: iPlayfuls
    Level: [108/125]
    Playing Since [March 8, 2015]
    Event Vend World: [Basicvends]
    Public Magplant Link: [iPlayfulslink]

What u mean not appealing to players? The swords punch looks cool
    if Growtopia was a kids game than why do people insult others here by calling them kids...

Hi!

Well it's a bit complicated really.
    There's legendary wings quest that need Phoenix wings,and every time it got used it's no more obtainable in the game, there's actually more factor on Phoenix wings like :
    -Some people Own a lot of them and don't want to sell it,make some of the Phoenix wings lock out from the market
    -Old players who quit or banned with Phoenix wings are also locked out from the market.

So ya can technically make some Phoenix items rise-ish,I say rise-ish because it's not really that needed for something unless there's a quest where you have to deliver that thing,where to do it you kinda need like have a high network really high,buy all of the Phoenix items which took a lot of time and make them as collection so it got locked out from the market which mean the supplies drop and could lead to price rise if people are somewhat buying them.
    (About the quest thing let take an example of the blanket cape,before it 10 wls and now before 3 days ago it's rise to 150 wls since it's NEEDED for a new legendary quest)

So the question your asking,they would probably the normal price like today since it's technically doesn't really needed for and there's a lot of cool items that are cheap