Thread: Make it possible to turn the new dragons into battle pets!

Angry Make it possible to turn the new dragons into battle pets!

We got a huge dragon update and not a single one of them can be turned into a battle pet, it's a shame too, I could see so many good abilities coming from these dragons. It would appear the devs have completely given up on battle pets, last year we only got 1 pet that was able to be turned into a battle pet, the rayman fist, that was at the start of the year too! I'm aspecting there to be 0 this year if this continues . Please! Save battle pets!

Quote Originally Posted by Craftyisheretohelp View Post
    We got a huge dragon update and not a single one of them can be turned into a battle pet, it's a shame too, I could see so many good abilities coming from these dragons. It would appear the devs have completely given up on battle pets, last year we only got 1 pet that was able to be turned into a battle pet, the rayman fist, that was at the start of the year too! I'm aspecting there to be 0 this year if this continues . Please! Save battle pets!
    Pet battling is dead, accept that.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Chaos Chaos, I don't know what am I doing with my life

Quote Originally Posted by SupForce View Post
    Pet battling is dead, accept that.
    NO! The pet battle worlds are still active and it has too much potentially to just give up on