Thread: Please revive pandemic zombie apocalypse with an update (items that should be added)

Default Please revive pandemic zombie apocalypse with an update (items that should be added)

I really like the zombie pandemic update, it's fun and I think the devs should add more to it. Sort of like Balloon-Warz. Each zombie kill count adds boundaries of points next to your name, and once and once infected by a zombie the points go away.
    (items that should be added)
    1. New skull growmoji
    2. Machine gun (giant hand item)
    3. Antidote charmed necklace (Unable to be infected by any zombie for 5 seconds, with a 30 minute cooldown
    4. Riding zombie hound
    5. Double sided silver blade (5k gems in store)
    6. (Zombies will now take 2 hits with any other gun/zombie killing weapon, (And 1 hit from double sided silver blade)
    7. (Naval Mines can now go off by tapping a nuclear detonator)-(Can blow up any surrounding block at least 2 blocks away, and kill zombies)
    8. Bladed boomerang
    9. Zombie head in a jar (decorative block)
    10. (Make brains go into your Inventory once you make the kill)
    11. For zombies (New zombie bullet proof metallic suit)
    12. See through ribcage
    13. Zombie dress
    14. Barb wire block

Tell me what you think and write down what other items they should add.

This was already recommended and @NekoRei already suggested this to the devs and they like it.
    MEEP MEEP I'M A SHEEP
    IGN: MeepTheSheep

Quote Originally Posted by Squid posion View Post
    I really like the zombie pandemic update, it's fun and I think the devs should add more to it. Sort of like Balloon-Warz. Each zombie kill count adds boundaries of points next to your name, and once and once infected by a zombie the points go away.
    (items that should be added)
    1. New skull growmoji
    2. Machine gun (giant hand item)
    3. Antidote charmed necklace (Unable to be infected by any zombie for 5 seconds, with a 30 minute cooldown
    4. Riding zombie hound
    5. Double sided silver blade (5k gems in store)
    6. (Zombies will now take 2 hits with any other gun/zombie killing weapon, (And 1 hit from double sided silver blade)
    7. (Naval Mines can now go off by tapping a nuclear detonator)-(Can blow up any surrounding block at least 2 blocks away, and kill zombies)
    8. Bladed boomerang
    9. Zombie head in a jar (decorative block)
    10. (Make brains go into your Inventory once you make the kill)
    11. For zombies (New zombie bullet proof metallic suit)
    12. See through ribcage
    13. Zombie dress
    14. Barb wire block

Tell me what you think and write down what other items they should add.
    I like these ideas! but what about Zombies? I think these guys also need unique rewards, and on top of that, they must give us more Apocalypse Blocks, as these are really cool but they're very expensive to get, and Pandemic should happen more often.
    IGN: IxHeroxI
    Chaos Chaos, I don't know what am I doing with my life