Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68

Thread: When the servers are up, if Ubi says they didn't rollback, they will be LYING.

  1. #41
    Lesser Wizard Andromalius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Nightmares
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    Unless you’re studying servers and networking, you have no rights to assume which solution is the best to fix a certain issue. I assume you’re one of those people who thinks that deleting files on your phone means that it is permanently deleted.
    Unless you weren't paying attention, Seth compared the two situations. I'm going off of what someone who's done this his entire life has said.
    Last edited by Andromalius; 02-14-2019 at 07:11 AM.
    .suilamordnA liaH

  2. #42
    Master Sorcerer Immaculate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada: The nation of maple syrup and bacon!
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nPlus1 View Post
    Hey guys

    We are working round the clock to support the game. Please do respect our hard work and stop trying to create an environment of panic.

    Our best effort is to bring the servers back in the last state as soon as possible.

    Many thanks to all our players who understand that hardware fails, and stand with us while we work to bring back the joy that is Growtopia!
    I’m hoping all is going well to this point behind the scenes! You have my support
    Leave a positive mark for the world to see.

    #LeastKnownForumerOver1kPosts

    Wanna talk? Send me a PM!
    IGN: Immaculate

  3. #43
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius View Post
    Grow a pair.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Eat a (censored) . Seth knew how to handle his ****. Ubisoft SUCKS.
    You're obnoxious. You keep contradicting yourself saying chill out dude yet you're out here saying things like that. If Seth was in this situation that Ubisoft developers are currently in he would be having problems too. The rollback would affect the prizes people have received from the valentine packs and gbc. I'm pretty sure that he too would agree the most viable option that satisfies players is to just recover the lost data and replace the disk.
    current in-game username: hotgirl20202

  4. #44
    Lesser Wizard Andromalius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Nightmares
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nPlus1 View Post
    Hey guys

    We are working round the clock to support the game. Please do respect our hard work and stop trying to create an environment of panic.

    Our best effort is to bring the servers back in the last state as soon as possible.

    Many thanks to all our players who understand that hardware fails, and stand with us while we work to bring back the joy that is Growtopia!
    Bring the servers back in the ast state eh?

    Rollback? Sounds like it to me.
    .suilamordnA liaH

  5. #45
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    410

    Default

    what happened to "being civil"? and why are you bashing out at me. How will you know that Seth handled the problem better then ubisoft? this is ubisofts FIRST time experiencing this problem
    IGN:Gwenlife

    GOALS:
    -Max Level [75/125]
    -200 Dls [50/200]
    -Buy+World[X]
    -All ring[6/?]

    FREE CHAND BFG IN GWENBFG

  6. #46
    Lesser Wizard Andromalius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Nightmares
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by austinlame View Post
    You're obnoxious. You keep contradicting yourself saying chill out dude yet you're out here saying things like that. If Seth was in this situation that Ubisoft developers are currently in he would be having problems too. The rollback would affect the prizes people have received from the valentine packs and gbc. I'm pretty sure that he too would agree the most viable option that satisfies players is to just recover the lost data and replace the disk.
    Look at the administrator's reply. It's definitely a rollback.

    I was right, grow up.
    .suilamordnA liaH

  7. #47
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius View Post
    Unless you weren't paying attention, Seth compared the two situations, dipshit. I'm going off of what someone who's done this his entire life has said.
    You misinterpreted what he said. He too encountered a disk failure, but those two situations were different. The disk failure that happened in his time running the game did not occur when there was an event spawning prizes based on chance (valentines).

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius View Post
    Look at the administrator's reply. It's definitely a rollback.

    I was right, grow up.
    I already said that a rollback was most likely to happen too, scroll up lol... you're saying grow up... funny... your responses seem to keep contradicting one another.

    - - - Updated - - -

    saying chill in one, cursing in the next oh man that's so funny.
    current in-game username: hotgirl20202

  8. #48
    Lesser Wizard Andromalius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Nightmares
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Deleted message.
    Last edited by Andromalius; 02-14-2019 at 07:11 AM.
    .suilamordnA liaH

  9. #49
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius View Post
    Bring the servers back in the ast state eh?

    Rollback? Sounds like it to me.
    Bringing the sever does necessarily mean a rollback. It also could mean the last state the servers were online before the incident occured.
    IGN:Gwenlife

    GOALS:
    -Max Level [75/125]
    -200 Dls [50/200]
    -Buy+World[X]
    -All ring[6/?]

    FREE CHAND BFG IN GWENBFG

  10. #50
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius View Post
    Whatever, I do not give a single damn about you, your voice, your opinion, or what you think you know about servers and ****. You have no importance to me and are the one harassing me. It's clear, you can't stop trolling and replying to everything I say. Check ****ing mate, you're just pissed because you have to see my name beside a thread.
    Obnoxious. I'm not trolling whatsoever, everything I've said. I meant. You're literally replying back. The only one here pissed is you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    making it obvious with your choice of words lol
    current in-game username: hotgirl20202

  11. #51
    Lesser Wizard Andromalius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Nightmares
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by austinlame View Post
    Obnoxious. I'm not trolling whatsoever, everything I've said. I meant. You're literally replying back. The only one here pissed is you.

    - - - Updated - - -

    making it obvious with your choice of words lol
    The only one here pissed is you, you're making it obvious with your choice of words.
    .suilamordnA liaH

  12. #52
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius View Post
    The only one here pissed is you, you're making it obvious with your choice of words.
    YOUR the one cursing and getting angry
    IGN:Gwenlife

    GOALS:
    -Max Level [75/125]
    -200 Dls [50/200]
    -Buy+World[X]
    -All ring[6/?]

    FREE CHAND BFG IN GWENBFG

  13. #53
    Lesser Wizard Andromalius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Nightmares
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Lam View Post
    YOUR the one cursing and getting angry
    You're* the one replying too.
    .suilamordnA liaH

  14. #54
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius View Post
    The only one here pissed is you, you're making it obvious with your choice of words.
    Ok, now that you've mentioned it. It really seems like you're the one trolling here. You literally repeated what I said but made it into one sentence. I'm confused are you trolling or are you being serious because wow i'm stunned.
    current in-game username: hotgirl20202

  15. #55
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by austinlame View Post
    Ok, now that you've mentioned it. It really seems like you're the one trolling here. You literally repeated what I said but made it into one sentence. I'm confused are you trolling or are you being serious because wow i'm stunned.
    Its either he's trolling, wanting a rollback to profit or trying to increase his post count
    IGN:Gwenlife

    GOALS:
    -Max Level [75/125]
    -200 Dls [50/200]
    -Buy+World[X]
    -All ring[6/?]

    FREE CHAND BFG IN GWENBFG

  16. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    ( ☭ )
    Posts
    1,610

    Default

    Calm down y'all and eat some 🍨

  17. #57
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Lam View Post
    Its either he's trolling, wanting a rollback to profit or trying to increase his post count
    >>> presents wild argument
    >>> brings no logic or evidence
    >>> changes his claim in the middle of the argument
    >>> starts lashing out

    yeaah definitely a troll
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

  18. #58
    Lesser Wizard Yahweh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    VPN
    Posts
    223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius View Post
    You're* the one replying too.
    Should we be concerned about this?
    Name:  LOLs.PNG
Views: 35
Size:  142.2 KB
    oi-

  19. #59
    Lesser Wizard ESTRADA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    183

    Default

    Jesus christ, visiting this thread was like passing by the monkey habitat at the zoo.
    PRAISE THE SUN!!!

    National Flag Club

  20. #60
    Master Sorcerer Aztrosist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andromalius View Post
    You're* the one replying too.
    why are you getting so heated about this? It’s a game. It’s not like your life revolves around it...unless it does

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •