Thread: Not Mad About the World Glitch but some Compensation Would be Nice

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

Default Not Mad About the World Glitch but some Compensation Would be Nice

I'm not saying give everyone free wls or anything. Maybe extend valentines by "x" amount of time it takes to fix the glitch, and double gems (gems would be especially appreciated around this time of year) Mods, we know your working hard and although the growtopia servers may be potato, you try your best, and although it's not your fault, maybe some form of compensation would be nice because the frequent glitches are kinda screwing me over. I don't have anything important to do in GT, and even though it gives me a reason to study, I eventually run out of things to do and solo fortnite is getting boring (point and laugh he plays fortnite!)

edit: gah i screwed up my spelling in the title. point and laugh again hahaha. can a forum guardian fix that I like to pretend to be the grammar police and now this is hypocritical

p.s what should I do for my 500th post?
    https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man
    https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

Glad this wasn’t a thread ‘begging’ for compensation lol.
    Agreed valentines should be extended and I’d say they already have that in mind. As for the double gems, I wouldn’t mind if they didn’t do it but after the past few weeks of instability it would be nice to have a weekend of double gems or a day, doesn’t matter.
    IGN: Tycan
    Discord: Tycan#0745
    PSN IG: Tycan_x
    Level 118
    (ง'̀-'́)ง

Super Moderator

**Compensation

Edit: Also don't ask mods about this, because the mods just mod. We don't have any power over extending events and stuff like that.
    Welcome to the RTSoft Forums! Here's a quick overview of how the forums here work:

Help end the epidemic of giant signatures! Learn how to Spoiler Tag today!
    Join Secret Santa 2019!

Recommendation for your 500th post, support this thread:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...fix-Tournament!
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDwarf View Post
    **Compensation

Edit: Also don't ask mods about this, because the mods just mod. We don't have any power over extending events and stuff like that.
    oh ok, and sorry I'm not that intelligent my iq is somewhere around 3 or 4
    <Make your GT wish come true by clicking here! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (GONE WRONG) (IN THE HOOD)>
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    Mods, we know your working hard and although the growtopia servers may be potato, you try your best, and although it's not your fault, maybe some form of compensation would be nice because the frequent glitches are kinda screwing me over.
    Dont say the servers are potato! If they dont upgrade the, its beacuse they do their possible to upgrade them! And theres no way of saying that a server(s) looks like a potato, it's even BIGGER!

Worlds are being deleted. And you guys ask for a worthless extension on valentines. My guy, who knows if some guy has spent 4 years on this game just to say ok to, "Yeah, my main world with 1000 blocks of crystal blocks and 300 display blocks filled with my hard time collection just mistakenly disappeared, so I prefer an extension on valentines."

If you think about it... Errrr I wouldn't say this is your average, lemme get a compensation, this is something immeasurable to compensate to some.
    O how little

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Worlds are being deleted. And you guys ask for a worthless extension on valentines. My guy, who knows if some guy has spent 4 years on this game just to say ok to, "Yeah, my main world with 1000 blocks of crystal blocks and 300 display blocks filled with my hard time collection just mistakenly disappeared, so I prefer an extension on valentines."
    not really what I'm saying. Obviously the priority should be getting people there worlds back, but I'm saying it should be compensation for the downtime, not the glitch. If people don't get their worlds back, we got a bigger problem on our hands, but assuming they do, extension on valentines as I suggested earlier
    Knowledge is power
    Manners Maketh Man

Double gems would be really nice and extending the Valentine Event would also be really nice!
    IGN: MaahMee
    World: MAAHMEE
    Youtube: MaahMee Growtopia

Quote Originally Posted by MaahMee View Post
    Double gems would be really nice and extending the Valentine Event would also be really nice!
    did you mean : double gems for 1 day and 12 hour valentine event extend
    h

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Astigmatisme View Post
    did you mean : double gems for 1 day and 12 hour valentine event extend
    OHMYGOD WHY IS THIS FUNNY

I care a lot about the world glitch. I've played Growtopia for six years and a huge portion of my wealth was put into a world of mine. I'm not the only one who is completely broke if we don't get some kind of rollback for this.

Aside from that tiny rant.. we definitely still need to be compensated. As far as I am aware, the servers have been down for more than 12 hours. I don't expect free items, or double gems.. I expect we will get 1 extra day of Valentine's Week, and that's fine by me.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.