Thread: GrowQuest - An RPG adventure for three brave heroes

Default GrowQuest - An RPG adventure for three brave heroes

GROWQUEST - THE NEW CO-OP RPG TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM (not)

~~~ Here's How It Works ~~~
    • GET THE GEAR
    • DELVE THE DUNGEONS
    • SLAY THE DRAGONS
    • LEAVE WITH THE LOOT

~~~ GET THE GEAR ~~~

Warrior
    • Uses swords for weapons and armour for protection
    • Hits hard and has high HP
    • Uses his magic to power up his attacks

Ranger
    • Uses bows and guns as weapons and tough clothes for protection
    • Attacks quickly and lethally
    • Knows enchantments to weaken enemies

Wizard
    • Uses staves and other magical items as weapons, and uses robes or soft clothes for protection
    • Big damage but a bit soft
    • Has powerful spells deal high damage to foes

Summoner (Special class that must be unlocked)
    • Trains a Battle Pet who does all the fighting for them, doesn't use armour
    • Attack power and defensive value varies based on the battle pet
    • Can't use items or spells

To become a class, simply equip a matching weapon. Different weapons and armours have different power levels. Obviously, more expensive equipment will give you an edge over someone without it - Someone with a phoenix sword is gonna hit harder than someone with a rapier.

Each class has a seperate XP bar. They can each level up to level 50 and there's a special prize for each class you max out!
    There are three stats: health, attack and magic. Elements are also included. Your element is decided on the armour you wear. (The default is earth)

There are also special items called "Ancestral rings".
    They come in five tiers and in three types. They go in the ancestral slot, but actually have no particle effects and cannot be upgraded (Except for tier 5)
    They increase their matching stat by an amount based on their tier.
    You can't make them - you have to find them!

Certain consumables have effects in battle. You can bring three of them to a dungeon, and only three of each. It's simple enough logic: food heals you, antidotes can cure you if you get poisoned, pocket lighters can set enemies on fire - The real strategy is deciding what to bring.

To play as a summoner, you will need a "Summoner's Medallion". You can get one for 10 Pet battle medals from any pet trainer (To show you understand pet battling)

~~~ DELVE THE DUNGEONS ~~~

To get into a dungeon, you will need a ticket. To get a ticket, you need to buy one... not from the store though.
    Dial 78987 to call the LEGENDARY WIZARD's brother, the Epic Wizard.
    At the start, he will only sell you tier one dungeon tickets, for 500 gems each. Reach a high enough level with a class to unlock higher tier tickets - You unlock another for every ten levels you advance. These better tickets cost more gems. You can't cheat and use a level 1 summoner in a tier 5 ticket - the class you play as must be a high enough level to purchase the ticket. All tickets are tradeable.

Use a ticket and let the fun begin! You will be launched into a dungeon and wait for two other players to join. The dungeons are fairly linear: It's just rooms of monsters with an occasional loot until the boss fight.

~~~ SLAY THE DRAGONS ~~~

As soon as you enter a dungeon a fight begins! The combat system is as follows:
    When it is a player's turn they will have ten seconds to decide what to do: attack, use magic or use an item. Summoners are special and will be described later. There will only ever be up to three enemies at a time - this allows the bar at the bottom to be used as a target picker.

Attack: Do damage to one enemy based on your attack stat. The ranger can attack twice a turn! Certain weapons do elemental damage which is affected by the pet battle element system.

Use magic: Use magic points to cast a spell. Each class gets spells at level 5, 20 and 40. The higher spells use more magic points. You regain a small amount between battles and certain consumables can restore your magic.

Use an item: Use an item from the three you brought with you. Each has a special effect... Damaging enemies and healing yourself are the most common.

The summoner uses abilities as normal, with the addition of picking a victim. 10 seconds pass between turns for the summoner (i.e. cooldowns reduce by ten seconds) Effects on enemies are rounded up to the nearest 10 seconds. Blocking and dodging (except for the kite's passive dodge) mysteriously fail inside the dungeons...

If an ally disconnects they will be replaced by a robot.

After choosing what to do, you will pick a target (or victim). Pick from the three numbers in your bar: 1 is the top, 2 is the middle and 3 is the bottom. The enemies are random pets with stats based on the tier of the dungeon you're in. They have attacks based on their pet battle abilities.

After you beat them all you will sometimes find a box of loot. Either way you will proceed to the next room to fight again (Summoner's cooldowns decrease by 30 seconds)

After 5 of these rooms, you'll reach a dragon that has much more health than other enemies and attacks twice a turn. Beat it and you'll get big XP and guaranteed loot! NOTE: You'll need two free item slots when you enter a dungeon so you can...

~~~ LEAVE WITH THE LOOT ~~~

Loot comes in six tiers:
    1. Wooden
    2. Bronze
    3. Silver
    4. Gold
    5. Platinum
    6. Diamond

"Occasional loot" from regular enemies matches the tier of the dungeon you're in. If you would have gotten it from a boss you will get loot with +1 tier!
    The loot boxes are untradeable - they just make it so if you somehow got six loots from a dungeon you don't leave anything behind. Tap with one to use it.You'll get a random item from it that's guaranteed to be useful for dungeoning, along with a few gems! The tier of the item you get is up to the tier of the box. Tier six boxes do not give tier six loot: "Just" guaranteed tier five loot (Which is kind of a big deal).

After you get better loot, equip it, and the cycle continues! It's grindy, but it's fun, and you can earn XP too!
    I love RPGs so it'd be awesome if something like this was added.
    IGN: ShrimpBait

Surgery in Growtopia

"Domestic Techie"

Yes please. I would love them to miss like 1-2 monthly’s to make this

Tell me, why does this sound a lot like NETHERWORLD and SECRETBASE in Pixel Worlds?
    As once said by a famous rapper...

"I know they hatin' on me but I don't read comments."

Quote Originally Posted by Derpy Peanut View Post
    Tell me, why does this sound a lot like NETHERWORLD and SECRETBASE in Pixel Worlds?
    This is 0% Parkour, it's all an old school RPG.

Surgery in Growtopia

"Domestic Techie"

I'm bumping this because I feel like I posted it at a bad time.

Surgery in Growtopia

"Domestic Techie"

PVE doesn’t exist only in PW

Tell me, why does Pixel Worlds look a lot like Growtopia?

- - - Updated - - -

I won’t mind the idea, I would like it to be either solo, duo, trio, or quad... (So it would fit all categories of people.) I would legit enjoy a PvE in Growtopia
    IGN: MohabGT
    Main World: Mohab

Goals -

- Reach Level 50 (Done!)
    - Own a pro Buy+ World ()
    - Own a Rayman (Done!)
    - Own 6 Magplants (2)
    - Reach 100% Awesomeness (94%)
    - Reach 50 DLS (Done!)

It looks like an idea from Pixel Worlds.
    Cause they have the same system though.
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    It looks like an idea from Pixel Worlds.
    Cause they have the same system though.
    THIS IS AN RPG
    I don't play this game anymore
    I was LightX
    Discord: Light#9001
    Pet Rock Server : https://discord.gg/ZSJc2hS
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/RealLightX/
    Join the superior growtopia discord server: https://discord.io/gtgame
    #UNBANBITELORD