Thread: Gold or Marble?

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

Default Gold or Marble?

Title says it all. Seed gain/Gem Drop are about the same I'm guessing. Farming marble atm. Gold is more expensive iirc.

Help me please I need (you dont need you want haha very funny) to maximize my profits as I am low on wls rn. Thanks all and happy valentines day!

I recommend marble, since gold blocks are expensive.
    MEEP MEEP I'M A SHEEP
    IGN: MeepTheSheep

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheSheep View Post
    I recommend marble, since gold blocks are expensive.
    it depends on how many wls u have. If you have a little then go for marble. If you have around a few dls then go for gold
    IGN:Gwenlife

GOALS:
    -Max Level [71/125]
    -200 Dls [50/200]
    -Buy+World[X]
    -Complete 5 massing projects with at least 2,000 seeds [1/5]

FREE DAILY PEPPER BFG IN GWENBFG

Lesser Wizard

Also, consider the fact that gold is hard to break compared to marble. Gold would make you more profit due to the cost, but it would take up more time. You need to see whether the time it takes to get that profit outweighs the profit itself. For example, marble may cost less but it's faster to break. Let's say 200 marble seeds makes you 20 world locks whereas 200 gold seeds makes you 40 world locks. However, the 200 marble seeds takes you 5 minutes to make and the gold seeds take you 15 minutes to make. You can farm 600 marble seeds in 15 minutes, and 200 gold seeds in 15 minutes. So in 15 minutes you can make 60 world locks with marble, whereas you'd only make 40 world locks with gold. (These numbers are not accurate they're just examples for the analogy.) Also, take into consideration what eric said. Your budget. So no one can really tell you what's better it just depends on you.
    peanut342

Quote Originally Posted by austinlame View Post
    Also, consider the fact that gold is hard to break compared to marble. Gold would make you more profit due to the cost, but it would take up more time. You need to see whether the time it takes to get that profit outweighs the profit itself. For example, marble may cost less but it's faster to break. Let's say 200 marble seeds makes you 20 world locks whereas 200 gold seeds makes you 40 world locks. However, the 200 marble seeds takes you 5 minutes to make and the gold seeds take you 15 minutes to make. You can farm 600 marble seeds in 15 minutes, and 200 gold seeds in 15 minutes. So in 15 minutes you can make 60 world locks with marble, whereas you'd only make 40 world locks with gold. (These numbers are not accurate they're just examples for the analogy.) Also, take into consideration what eric said. Your budget. So no one can really tell you what's better it just depends on you.
    first of all, that's a great analogy holy crap you're a wizard.

secondly, i got a fair amount of wls to spend on this, and I beg to differ. I'm leaning towards gold because it's more expensive and therefore will generate more profit, and while it does take more hits to break, it takes less time to grow. Marble takes 1d3h while gold takes just 19h, and that's huge! Idk, now that I think about it, it's more of a "give me a reason to switch to gold from marble please I want to" thread rather than a contemplation between the two

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    first of all, that's a great analogy holy crap you're a wizard.

secondly, i got a fair amount of wls to spend on this, and I beg to differ. I'm leaning towards gold because it's more expensive and therefore will generate more profit, and while it does take more hits to break, it takes less time to grow. Marble takes 1d3h while gold takes just 19h, and that's huge! Idk, now that I think about it, it's more of a "give me a reason to switch to gold from marble please I want to" thread rather than a contemplation between the two
    Yup. See the harvest time would compensate for the time breaking the blocks. Honestly, If you some how managed to try out both to see which one would generate more profit. Please let me know, I might do this myself as well.
    peanut342

Lesser Wizard

I wouldnt farm marble anymore to be honest. Theres too many people farming it now and price keeps going down. I would go for gold because it has a stable price and its needed for many mass projects, wont take long for marble seeds to drop to 40-60/wl.

just do abit of both lol

Ign: ItzEaglet
    Insta: @hey_im_eaglet
    Discord: Eaglet#1435

Eagypt Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/QycssbY

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    it’s 2019, you’ll be complained at if you don’t complain

Feb. 16, 2019. 3:59PM GMT+8 :3

Main: EagsWorld

Depends on budget and time.. (I’d go for marble even tho I can afford gold...)
    IGN: MohabGT
    Main World: Mohab

Goals -

- Reach Level 50 (Done!)
    - Own a pro Buy+ World ()
    - Own a Rayman (Done!)
    - Own 6 Magplants (2)
    - Reach 100% Awesomeness (91%)
    - Reach 50 DLS (Done!)

thanks again guys, but dont consider breaking time, I put my marble in my friend's BFG and there's nothing stopping me from doing the same with gold. Just wanna get a few more responses even though gold is looking like a winner here

If u have the time and patience to farm gold, go for gold. It takes a long time to break, so good luck.
    IGN: BiteForce

Forumer of the year of 2017

An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!

Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end

Lesser Wizard

My friend used to have 10k+ marble trees but sold all because prices are going down insanely fast, i dont recommend this at all if you want seed profit. Just go for gold, its worth.

dont consider breaking time
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    If u have the time and patience to farm gold, go for gold. It takes a long time to break, so good luck.
    sir what this is not like you

Don't farm marble anymore, especially at this time and age, a few months ago they were good because you could sell them easily. I do not know why but it Is so hard to sell marble now. (I had 3 marble BFGs made very good profit with it few months ago.)
    So I switched to gold now for a BFG, it is working pretty good. Good seed profit, You could make up to 30-42 wls form seed profit. So in one week you could be making 280 wls alone from seed gains. Also don't forget gem profit too as a bonus.

IGN:MasterCj

sir what this is not like you
    Ah... I must have missed that part. I don't scroll through every reply lol
    But honestly, you mentioned in the OP that the gems given are mostly the same. However, if u compare it using the gem/punch ratio, you would find that marble is actually better. The good thing about gold is its high demand due to guild events.
    IGN: BiteForce

Forumer of the year of 2017

An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!

Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end