Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Gold or Marble?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    527

    Default Gold or Marble?

    Title says it all. Seed gain/Gem Drop are about the same I'm guessing. Farming marble atm. Gold is more expensive iirc.

    Help me please I need (you dont need you want haha very funny) to maximize my profits as I am low on wls rn. Thanks all and happy valentines day!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer MeepTheSheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Grassy Fields.
    Posts
    744

    Default

    I recommend marble, since gold blocks are expensive.
    MEEP MEEP I'M A SHEEP
    IGN: MeepTheSheep


  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheSheep View Post
    I recommend marble, since gold blocks are expensive.
    it depends on how many wls u have. If you have a little then go for marble. If you have around a few dls then go for gold
    IGN:Gwenlife

    GOALS:
    -Max Level [71/125]
    -200 Dls [50/200]
    -Buy+World[X]
    -Complete 5 massing projects with at least 2,000 seeds [1/5]

    FREE DAILY PEPPER BFG IN GWENBFG

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Also, consider the fact that gold is hard to break compared to marble. Gold would make you more profit due to the cost, but it would take up more time. You need to see whether the time it takes to get that profit outweighs the profit itself. For example, marble may cost less but it's faster to break. Let's say 200 marble seeds makes you 20 world locks whereas 200 gold seeds makes you 40 world locks. However, the 200 marble seeds takes you 5 minutes to make and the gold seeds take you 15 minutes to make. You can farm 600 marble seeds in 15 minutes, and 200 gold seeds in 15 minutes. So in 15 minutes you can make 60 world locks with marble, whereas you'd only make 40 world locks with gold. (These numbers are not accurate they're just examples for the analogy.) Also, take into consideration what eric said. Your budget. So no one can really tell you what's better it just depends on you.
    peanut342

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by austinlame View Post
    Also, consider the fact that gold is hard to break compared to marble. Gold would make you more profit due to the cost, but it would take up more time. You need to see whether the time it takes to get that profit outweighs the profit itself. For example, marble may cost less but it's faster to break. Let's say 200 marble seeds makes you 20 world locks whereas 200 gold seeds makes you 40 world locks. However, the 200 marble seeds takes you 5 minutes to make and the gold seeds take you 15 minutes to make. You can farm 600 marble seeds in 15 minutes, and 200 gold seeds in 15 minutes. So in 15 minutes you can make 60 world locks with marble, whereas you'd only make 40 world locks with gold. (These numbers are not accurate they're just examples for the analogy.) Also, take into consideration what eric said. Your budget. So no one can really tell you what's better it just depends on you.
    first of all, that's a great analogy holy crap you're a wizard.

    secondly, i got a fair amount of wls to spend on this, and I beg to differ. I'm leaning towards gold because it's more expensive and therefore will generate more profit, and while it does take more hits to break, it takes less time to grow. Marble takes 1d3h while gold takes just 19h, and that's huge! Idk, now that I think about it, it's more of a "give me a reason to switch to gold from marble please I want to" thread rather than a contemplation between the two

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    first of all, that's a great analogy holy crap you're a wizard.

    secondly, i got a fair amount of wls to spend on this, and I beg to differ. I'm leaning towards gold because it's more expensive and therefore will generate more profit, and while it does take more hits to break, it takes less time to grow. Marble takes 1d3h while gold takes just 19h, and that's huge! Idk, now that I think about it, it's more of a "give me a reason to switch to gold from marble please I want to" thread rather than a contemplation between the two
    Yup. See the harvest time would compensate for the time breaking the blocks. Honestly, If you some how managed to try out both to see which one would generate more profit. Please let me know, I might do this myself as well.
    peanut342

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    102

    Default

    I wouldnt farm marble anymore to be honest. Theres too many people farming it now and price keeps going down. I would go for gold because it has a stable price and its needed for many mass projects, wont take long for marble seeds to drop to 40-60/wl.

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Crunchyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Berk
    Posts
    416

    Default

    just do abit of both lol

    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Insta: @hey_im_eaglet
    Discord: Eaglet#1435


    Eagypt Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/QycssbY



    Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    it’s 2019, you’ll be complained at if you don’t complain


    Feb. 16, 2019. 3:59PM GMT+8 :3


    Main: EagsWorld

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Mohab Ahmed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    A Cave
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Depends on budget and time.. (I’d go for marble even tho I can afford gold...)
    IGN: MohabGT
    Main World: Mohab

    Goals -

    - Reach Level 50 (Done!)
    - Own a pro Buy+ World ()
    - Own a Rayman (Done!)
    - Own 6 Magplants (2)
    - Reach 100% Awesomeness (91%)
    - Reach 50 DLS (Done!)

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    527

    Default

    thanks again guys, but dont consider breaking time, I put my marble in my friend's BFG and there's nothing stopping me from doing the same with gold. Just wanna get a few more responses even though gold is looking like a winner here

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer BiteLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim in gainwings
    Posts
    7,605

    Default

    If u have the time and patience to farm gold, go for gold. It takes a long time to break, so good luck.
    IGN: BiteForce

    Forumer of the year of 2017

    An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!


    Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    102

    Default

    My friend used to have 10k+ marble trees but sold all because prices are going down insanely fast, i dont recommend this at all if you want seed profit. Just go for gold, its worth.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Ryanx99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    dont consider breaking time
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteLord View Post
    If u have the time and patience to farm gold, go for gold. It takes a long time to break, so good luck.
    sir what this is not like you

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer MasterCjs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Don't farm marble anymore, especially at this time and age, a few months ago they were good because you could sell them easily. I do not know why but it Is so hard to sell marble now. (I had 3 marble BFGs made very good profit with it few months ago.)
    So I switched to gold now for a BFG, it is working pretty good. Good seed profit, You could make up to 30-42 wls form seed profit. So in one week you could be making 280 wls alone from seed gains. Also don't forget gem profit too as a bonus.



    IGN:MasterCj

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer BiteLord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Prank calling crazy jim in gainwings
    Posts
    7,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    sir what this is not like you
    Ah... I must have missed that part. I don't scroll through every reply lol
    But honestly, you mentioned in the OP that the gems given are mostly the same. However, if u compare it using the gem/punch ratio, you would find that marble is actually better. The good thing about gold is its high demand due to guild events.
    IGN: BiteForce

    Forumer of the year of 2017

    An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but a snarl a day keeps everybody away!


    Legendary quote below
    Quote Originally Posted by Mstyles View Post
    I'm asking you to pay world locks for my 'Bad English' to carve an end

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •