Thread: Is Pewdiepie really nothing but meme person? Let's find out.

On Earth, isn't that obvious?! Oh? House, of course.

Default Is Pewdiepie really nothing but meme person? Let's find out.

Yep. Some people just thinks hes nothing more but a meme guy that he shouldnt be on no.1 spot.

Still, i wouldnt want a channel to be on a number one spot which is tseries. No hate to people who likes tseries but this is not what youtube is meant for. The video is about media news anyway.

Also. Watch the entire video before any of you reply.
    Just Natsuki

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

but remember he didnt get number 1 for memes he got number 1 for gaming

>didint watch vid

IGN: MadMewMew (Former KingFlufyBun

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker)

He's the destroyer of memes...so wait for a while until he review PewDiePie memes

I did watch the video,it's a bit complicated for me to understand it (just a journalist hated PewDiePie and "Learn to code" thing-ish and got banned for violation of Twitter policy for saying that)

Well I can say he's (PewDiePie) a person who react to meme,review them,and stuff with a dark sense of humors which a bit weird for an audience of below 9 years old-ish, sometimes I don't get the joke what he want to say which uh.
    And also PewDiePie do deliver a joke while doing Pee News and stuff which entertaining the viewer and don't get bored,so I prefer to watch pew news than actually reading an article.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziasne View Post
    Pee News
    You made my day
    I used to sub pew but eh, not anymore. Cuz all he do is laugh at memes that doesn't even make sense. Back in the old days, he was one of the best gaming content creators
    IGN:KVLEE
    DISCORD: KVLEE#1572

On Earth, isn't that obvious?! Oh? House, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by KVLEE View Post
    Cuz all he do is laugh at memes that doesn't even make sense. Back in the old days, he was one of the best gaming content creators
    Yep, good old Stephano days. Did you know that it is the reason why pewdiepie made it on 2019 without anyone such as Vanos, Jack, Ninja (Gaming channel) reaching the peek of high sub count is because on how he follows the trend and carefully moving content to content (which is risky and difficult for everyone to do.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ziasne View Post
    Well I can say he's (PewDiePie) a person who react to meme,review them,and stuff with a dark sense of humors which a bit weird for an audience of below 9 years old-ish, sometimes I don't get the joke what he want to say which uh.
    And also PewDiePie do deliver a joke while doing Pee News and stuff which entertaining the viewer and don't get bored,so I prefer to watch pew news than actually reading an article.
    Actually, pewdiepie has a lot of adults who watch his content, he just made the joke 9 year old because of someone claiming him to be the manipulator of kids which said by Alinity i think.

Anyway the video is showing us the disgusting side of media news trying to give false information and tricking other people to believe an inaccurate news. There is no doubt that pewdiepie has more trusted news than them and seeing one independent person can deliver a news is just impressive in general. He may always sound silly but pew news is basically about reporting things that is happening all around the social media.

This is what im trying to say in this thread. But thanks for watching that.
    Just Natsuki

Sub 2 Pewdiepie

Quote Originally Posted by KVLEE View Post
    You made my day
    I used to sub pew but eh, not anymore. Cuz all he do is laugh at memes that doesn't even make sense. Back in the old days, he was one of the best gaming content creators
    Ikr..i used to watch his gaming videos (ESPECIALLY HORROR GAMEPLAY)
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

He's the only real gamer
    IGN: MrStreak

someone who doesn't deserve to be on the top one is getting take over by a channel which doesn't deserve to be top 1

balanced as all things should be
    IGN : Liquify