Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [DISCUSSION] Official Rollback Announcement (14th February 2019)

Default [DISCUSSION] Official Rollback Announcement (14th February 2019)

Hello Growtopians,

Thank you very much for your patience over the last few days as we have worked to return services to normal. The current issues we've been experiencing are related to a large-scale, cascading disk failure which has left us no other option but to initiate a server rollback.

For additional details, please see the official Rollback Announcement in the thread available HERE.

We will be posting official updates on the rollback status in the announcement thread as well, so stay tuned!

Please use this thread to share your feedback.

-- The Growtopia Team

So it will take a day for rollback? Oh bummer..i'll just take a loong nap then..

Luckily, i haven't done much this week so..fine by me.
    My thoughts on this is that..damn i feel bad for the people who got ghc oof. But it's good for people who wasted gems and got nothing! I also think that the apology weekend thing (or whatever it's named) is not enough.
    .-.
    Have some Chocolate to make your day better! 🍫

Sometimes..i just wonder..what if..what if memes..were a currency..But then you realize that you're from Europe.

Stupidity has no limits

Cat memes and Dank memes are the best. Don't @ me

Rollback actually happened

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Reg4shi View Post
    Hello Growtopians,

Thank you very much for your patience over the last few days as we have worked to return services to normal. The current issues we've been experiencing are related to a large-scale, cascading disk failure which has left us no other option but to initiate a server rollback.

For additional details, please see the official Rollback Announcement in the thread available HERE.

We will be posting official updates on the rollback status in the announcement thread as well, so stay tuned!

-- The Growtopia Team
    How about my ghc i got from pack ? Will it be goon too?
    Waiting to become a real moderator ,i hope so becuase i really want to become a moderator.

on the bright side I get to save a dl since I overpaid for the items I bought
    IGN: FOWL

Hello Growtopians,

-- The Growtopia Team
    How much will it rollback? Before the IAP fraud thingy?
    Ingame name - OldGertie

Instagram - @OldGertie

Discord - OldGertie#3133

Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by OldGertie View Post
    How much will it rollback? Before the IAP fraud thingy?
    24hrs if you read

Will the game be rolled back 24 hrs prior to the maintenance?
    IGN: (No longer) Blueprint

Hi I need friends ^

Exclamation STOP AND READ THIS!

Please stop panicking and overreacting on the glitch.

The team is trying their best to restore our data meanwhile all of you are ranting and thinking of the game is actually gonna die. No, the game won't die, all we have to do is be patient and have hope on the team.

So why won't you guys just wait and throw off-tavern topics instead of overeacting and what so ever on the maintenance, i'm not here to ignite fights and dramas. I'm just letting you guys know that negativity doesn't beat positivity.

And rollback is already confirmed for more infos click here

That's all for today.

~Meep
    MEEP MEEP I'M A SHEEP
    IGN: MeepTheSheep

Hello Growtopians,

-- The Growtopia Team
    Oh boi..First time I've ever actually build any world, I've build like 80% of it yesterday, and it is gonna be rollbacked? Dudeeeee DDD
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

no idea if i should be happy or sad
    h
    IGN : C21H23NO5

Quote Originally Posted by MeepTheSheep View Post
    Please stop panicking and overreacting on the glitch.

The team is trying their best to restore our data meanwhile all of you are ranting and thinking of the game is actually gonna die. No, the game won't die, all we have to do is be patient and have hope on the team.

So why won't you guys just wait and throw off-tavern topics instead of overeacting and what so ever on the maintenance, i'm not here to ignite fights and dramas. I'm just letting you guys know that negativity doesn't beat positivity.

That's all for today.

~Meep
    pls reduce spam on forums