Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Noooo just got angel wing yesterday

  1. #1
    Squire Po3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Milky way
    Posts
    28

    Default Noooo just got angel wing yesterday

    Which mean i wont got my angel wing anymore
    Noo holy
    WOOOSHH!! WHOS THAT??

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard CowsYT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Legendary noob
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Oh no I spent 1000 diamond locks on casino and won yeasterday oh no rollback me sad joke,

    But you will get gems back how much did u spend, hehe oh

    GOALS!

    [ ❌ ] Level 82/125!
    [ � ] WOTD WINS (1)
    [ ❌ ] Dragon of legend 0/1.
    [ ❌ ] Diamond locks 23/100.
    [ ✅ ] Rayman fist 1/1.
    [ ❌ ] Magplant 0/2.

  3. #3
    Squire Po3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Milky way
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CowsYT View Post
    Oh no I spent 1000 diamond locks on casino and won yeasterday oh no rollback me sad joke,

    But you will get gems back how much did u spend, hehe oh
    35k but angel is ma dream item i been collecting gems since last month uk i only farm black rock
    WOOOSHH!! WHOS THAT??

  4. #4
    Lesser Knight Zouston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Behind the screen :]
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Po3 View Post
    35k but angel is ma dream item i been collecting gems since last month uk i only farm black rock
    Farm fish tanks they're easier and better

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard LanceGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    155

    Default

    Spent 300k gems on valentine pack
    Only got 1 angel wing no GHC included
    Im glad that their rollbacking up from feb 13
    Lol i still have a chance to try my luck again
    IGN:LanceGamer
    Youtube:Redify

    Helpfull Video Suggested for you

    Suggested World for you

    “#STAYREDIFIED"

    Ps.I like Bold Font Letters


  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard -LI0NE-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Somewhere else than earth
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Po3 View Post
    Which mean i wont got my angel wing anymore
    Noo holy
    Why you even gamble 5k gems when with 35kgems you can get your angels... really? This is basic logic
    IGN : LI0NE
    LEVEL : 101
    BUY+ : Buytrident (link) and buyfrozenstone
    GUILD : leader of GIANT (atm logo) I am recruting experienced players (no greed)

    Make this block in gt! (No dammage lava)

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard Sparkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    in your cerebrum.
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -LI0NE- View Post
    Why you even gamble 5k gems when with 35kgems you can get your angels... really? This is basic logic
    3 letters- ghc
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie
    Hello there!
    IGN-sSpark
    #AIRANCIENTS #JENULOTSKITCHEN

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •