Thread: Apology Event is not enough

Default Apology Event is not enough

This is the Ubisoft fault and doesn’t involve any Growtopian is the Ubisoft disk fault which means is Ubisoft fault and I think a amount of gems should be given to the players who online on that day not the hacker if u afford to make mistake u must also pay for it
    IGN : MikeWANG123
    INSTA : @MikeWang_0209

Quit complaining. They don't have to give us anything. Be grateful for what you're getting.
    PC/Mobile IGN: ShadowGraal
    PS4 IGN: SGTV4455
    Discord: ShadowGraal#6261
    Instagram: @ShadowGraalGT
    Legendary Dragon Owner

Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/aJK9pqz

Ubisoft didn't deliberately fry the disk. You are toxic as heck. Ubisoft acted as quickly as possible and did what they could but a rollback was needed. You are just to lazy to do any form of work and want Ubisoft to give you free stuff.
    Honey, you know I'm straight?
    So is spaghetti until it gets wet

SPEECH 100

Stop asking for free stuff. You're lucky getting double gems/seeds, and 25% more gems from IAP.
    Error connecting! Timed out. Click Cancel to try again. If you have a valid internet connection, the server might be down or rebooting, check @growtopiagame on twitter for more information. Trying again in 30 seconds.

Hey kid, rollbacks happen so move on and work hard again
    IGN: SymereWoods
    GUILD: Mariachi

[Recently came back after 8 months]

It's enough.
    It was before and it is now...
    IGN - Jud
    Main world - LR

Goal -
    Title - 07%/100%

Lesser Wizard Craftyisheretohelp's Avatar

Default Double gem rewards isn't enough to make up for everything

You need to keep in mind that not everyone was farming when the incident happened, progress from fishing, surgery, star captain, etc was also lost. Since you are givings farmers 2x gems I think it is only for that you give the other roles bonus rewards too. Fishing could be 2x faster with more rewards, the other roles could also give 2x rewards, with chances to not consume tools. Keep in mind that there are more things then farming, fishing, surgery, cooking, building and star captain though. Crime, chemsynth, providers etc, are other things to keep in mind too, I don't think you can do it for everything, but atleast do it for the most popular things like, farming, fishing, surgery, star captain, providers.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeWang View Post
    This is the Ubisoft fault and doesn’t involve any Growtopian is the Ubisoft disk fault which means is Ubisoft fault and I think a amount of gems should be given to the players who online on that day not the hacker if u afford to make mistake u must also pay for it
    I was worried people would agree with you, but im glad the current replies aren't greedy and selfish like you. Accidents happen, be happy they are even giving us something. They already have enough to deal with on their hands.

Any feedback you wish to provide on the rollback and any after effects can be done so in the official thread provided. See here.

Note that all of the compensation you guys will receive has been posted in the official announcement and it's unlikely you will simply all receive free gems due to this situation.

It's an unfortunate turn of events, but it happens and it's unavoidable. The developers are working as hard as they can to rectify the situation as soon as possible. Please show a little patience and understanding.

Closing thread.
    Contact me on Discord: Misthios#3697.

Follow me on Instagram: misthios.gt