Thread: Possible extended data loss before February 12

Default Possible extended data loss before February 12

I suspect there may be extended data loss, even a little bit before February 12th. I had a huge collection of Valentine's Day items, both in my inventory and dropped in my world, and nearly every single one is gone. These were all bought before that date. I also believe I'm missing a few world locks, but that's far less important, (and not as easily proven) as those Valentine's items.

I know I could email support about this, and I probably will, but everyone who is able to get online right now, should. Check everything because it is possible that something didn't save right.

(also have realized for the first time in a long time that this may be in the wrong sub-forum. )

Update: I got a response from support with an obvious copy-paste response. The information I gave in my email seems to have been completely ignored.
    Last edited by Cloverlord; 02-15-2019 at 11:32 AM.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Sorry, just making sure, but are you certain the items were purchased before 15:00 EDT on Feb. 12th?
    IGN: Kelsier

Awesome art by Aquarious:

Discord: Kelsier#0593

Quote Originally Posted by Hailfire View Post
    Sorry, just making sure, but are you certain the items were purchased before 15:00 EDT on Feb. 12th?
    Absolutely positive. The only reason I can think of that may have caused this.. was either the 12th or the 13th, I was moving my Valentine's Day items in and out of vending machines. Now nothing is in vending machines, in my inventory, or dropped where they used to be. Seems like they've just vanished.
    IGN: Cloverlord
    Current level: 107
    Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
    Instagram: @cloverlordgt
    My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    Absolutely positive. The only reason I can think of that may have caused this.. was either the 12th or the 13th, I was moving my Valentine's Day items in and out of vending machines. Now nothing is in vending machines, in my inventory, or dropped where they used to be. Seems like they've just vanished.
    Damn, I feel so bad for you then. That's pretty scary, thanks for letting people know. I think the devs actually mentioned something with about data loss after the rollback, so yeah, definitely email support. I hope everything works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverlord View Post
    I suspect there may be extended data loss, even a little bit before February 12th. I had a huge collection of Valentine's Day items, both in my inventory and dropped in my world, and nearly every single one is gone. These were all bought before that date. I also believe I'm missing a few world locks, but that's far less important, (and not as easily proven) as those Valentine's items.

I know I could email support about this, and I probably will, but everyone who is able to get online right now, should. Check everything because it is possible that something didn't save right.

(also have realized for the first time in a long time that this may be in the wrong sub-forum. )
    Before you submitting your tickets to growtopia support, read this thread first
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post3907046
    Best Regards,
    ~Deterxfox

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Before you submitting your tickets to growtopia support, read this thread first
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...=1#post3907046
    That thread literally just says to email support.

That thread literally just says to email support.
    Nahh its not just say to email support, if you really read it, Reg4Shi said this
    "With this said - check your inventory and check your Worlds before making any progress loss claim. Also, please note, that any false claim can create a suspension on your account or increase further the current penalty. For more details check our FAQ:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/faq/de...account-claims "
    Best Regards,
    ~Deterxfox

Quote Originally Posted by Deterxfox View Post
    Nahh its not just say to email support, if you really read it, Reg4Shi said this
    "With this said - check your inventory and check your Worlds before making any progress loss claim. Also, please note, that any false claim can create a suspension on your account or increase further the current penalty. For more details check our FAQ:
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/faq/de...account-claims "
    Yeah but...she already did that. XD

Yeah but...she already did that. XD
    Yes i know, when im typing and finding for Reg4shi's thread, she already replied before me [i dont know that because her reply arent popped up in my page because i havent refresh the page]

I dont know how to say this, hope you understand what i meant
    Best Regards,
    ~Deterxfox

Lesser Knight

Much ppl lost magplants and other stuff ;/ i lost my 2 magplant, admins only close threads... and don't helping us. I send msg to support about it few hours ago and still nothing it's sad cuz everytime bugs in gt.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyin View Post
    Much ppl lost magplants and other stuff ;/ i lost my 2 magplant, admins only close threads... and don't helping us. I send msg to support about it few hours ago and still nothing it's sad cuz everytime bugs in gt.
    Support usually responds within 2-3 working days however, due to the number of tickets they're getting (trust me there are TONS), their reply will take a while. Since you already sent an email, just wait for their response.