Thread: Growtopia Account Verification

Lesser Knight

Exclamation Safer Security bug??

So, today, I went to go try to get in Growtopia, but it told me I was playing on a different IP, which, I guess I have a Dynamic IP, idk... But I went to check my registered e-mail, and it didn't appear. I waited for 15 minutes, then tried re-logging. It still said the same thing. It's been about 30 minuts so far, no e-mail. Has this ever happened before?
    Last edited by Kaluub; 02-15-2019 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Kaluub View Post
    So, today, I went to go try to get in Growtopia, but it told me I was playing on a different IP, which, I guess I have a Dynamic IP, idk... But I went to check my registered e-mail, and it didn't appear. I waited for 15 minutes, then tried re-logging. It still said the same thing. It's been about 30 minuts so far, no e-mail. Has this ever happened before?
    If you do not see the AAP email, check whether you're using the correct email address (it has to be associated with the account). Check your spam folder too as it could've been redirected there.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Kaluub View Post
    This is happen to me too...Can't play GT right now

Lesser Knight

I am using the right e-mail, and checked all my e-mail folders, nothing. It usually lets me play.

Please try this and let me know if it works or not: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...unt-Protection

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ByteCode View Post
    Please try this and let me know if it works or not: https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...unt-Protection
    Already did that..but doesn't work

Anyways, thank you

Exclamation Magplant Situation Regarding Roleback

I logged onto growtopia this morning after the roleback, and I own a digger's spade, I also own 2 magplant 5000's. The weird thing was the magplants were not in the world that I left them in before the roleback. I think I figured out where they are now, but I can't log onto growtopia due to advanced account protection. I didn't receive an email from Ubisoft regarding my different location. I am currently on a plane, so maybe that is the issue? If you lost any placed items such as magplants, think back to where you had them before you moved them if you did. Check all your farms/bfgs.

Thumbs up Good Advice

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNicK View Post
    I logged onto growtopia this morning after the roleback, and I own a digger's spade, I also own 2 magplant 5000's. The weird thing was the magplants were not in the world that I left them in before the roleback. I think I figured out where they are now, but I can't log onto growtopia due to advanced account protection. I didn't receive an email from Ubisoft regarding my different location. I am currently on a plane, so maybe that is the issue? If you lost any placed items such as magplants, think back to where you had them before you moved them if you did. Check all your farms/bfgs.
    Thanks for the helpful advice, as I'm sure many are experiencing this issue as well. It would be cool if the developers implemented logs that let players see the last 50 worlds they've been to or something like that.
    Last edited by Starfire1174; 02-15-2019 at 10:04 PM.
    ~ Click this link below to find me anywhere in the vast Worldwide Web ~

Lesser Wizard

My friend volvoks also lost his magplants, he told me they just disappeared out of nowhere. There must be going something on here...

Banned

Unhappy

My 15dls disappeared For some reason.. i had them for like 2 months.

Unhappy Oof, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuesLords View Post
    My 15dls disappeared For some reason.. i had them for like 2 months.
    Sorry to hear. If this is true then contact support@growtopiagame.com and detail them on your situation. Although remember, lying about items lost through the rollback can result in account suspension.
    ~ Click this link below to find me anywhere in the vast Worldwide Web ~

Unhappy Growtopia Account Verification

Growtopia Account Verification not working... verification does not come to gmail

Lesser Knight

Alright, suddenly its working now. I can actually play! Sorry.
    IGN: Kaluub
    I'm pretty bad at Growtopia.
    https://growmarket.ca/images/flatty/logo.png
    GrowMarket Moderator