Thread: Ubisoft broke my heart!

Default Ubisoft broke my heart!

Yeah guys actually title says it all.I lost my magplants after rollback event I posted few theads here about that.Few hours ago,I got an email from them like ''We have rebooked the 3 mag to your account.''.I missed the extra gems event after rollback cuz my magplants werent with me,I lost many dls in these days as I couldn't farm my bfg worlds! Diamond locks or anything wasn't important at that time,I just wanted to hear an apologize about the things,however,they just told me we have rebooked ur items..I've been playing for more than 5 years and now,I'm sure they don't care about that kind of things..They took my enthusiasm from me! THANKS!
    I hope so!

REEEEPOST!!
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...
    https://i.imgur.com/zIZ2Suw.png

Serf

Quote Originally Posted by Volvoks View Post
    Yeah guys actually title says it all.I lost my magplants after rollback event I posted few theads here about that.Few hours ago,I got an email from them like ''We have rebooked the 3 mag to your account.''.I missed the extra gems event after rollback cuz my magplants werent with me,I lost many dls in these days as I couldn't farm my bfg worlds! Diamond locks or anything wasn't important at that time,I just wanted to hear an apologize about the things,however,they just told me we have rebooked ur items..I've been playing for more than 5 years and now,I'm sure they don't care about that kind of things..They took my enthusiasm from me! THANKS!
    That is sad and I hope you get your mag plants back soon.
    Scamming is not good! The scamming has caused Growtopia to become slightly toxic. If we work together, we can make Growtopia a better place and play in harmony! Thanks for reading this and I hope we can make a difference!

Lesser Knight

bro you lucky because you will get your mags now and me im still waiting for support replys :/

Lesser Wizard

They restored your 3 mags and you still ain’t happy about that. This is the FIRST occurrence that is known to me where the support desk is actually helpful so you should count yourself lucky. So what, they need to launch another double gems event or whatever to cater to YOUR needs? Where is your thank-you to them before you even talk about them apologizing to you?
    Nothing to see here

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by BreadOn View Post
    They restored your 3 mags and you still ain’t happy about that. This is the FIRST occurrence that is known to me where the support desk is actually helpful so you should count yourself lucky. So what, they need to launch another double gems event or whatever to cater to YOUR needs? Where is your thank-you to them before you even talk about them apologizing to you?
    yep he is so lucky my dls are still gone :/

Wish you the best mate.

you got your 3 mags back and I got a 7day ban fair support system
    IGN: FOWL

Quote Originally Posted by BreadOn View Post
    Don't talk like ''others still doesn't have their items count urself lucky'' please.That is ubisofts mistake,I wish they didn't do anything like that so everyone could play how they want.You can't guess how did I laugh while reading your sentences.I'm wondering that what if the same things would happen to you too..What would you do?
    I told them thanks in my first email,however,it was because of my kindness.They did a mistake,they ruined my plans and they should apologize but you're asking me questions like ''where is ur thanks?''.I still love playing growtopia but OPEN YOUR EYES!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wrix View Post
    Wish you the best mate.
    Thanks mate,love you!
    I hope so!

Your magplant has been returned but you're still complaining? why don't you see the suffering of other players? who are still waiting for certainty that their magplant is missing? including me who has no response from growtopia support whether my magplant will return or not

Quote Originally Posted by Juhik View Post
    Your magplant has been returned but you're still complaining? why don't you see the suffering of other players? who are still waiting for certainty that their magplant is missing? including me who has no response from growtopia support whether my magplant will return or not
    I believe what he wanted was a more humane apology. I don't know, rollbacks have always had an apology day to sort of give back to the victims.

GrowID: Skullifer

Lesser Wizard

Don't talk like ''others still doesn't have their items count urself lucky'' please.That is ubisofts mistake,I wish they didn't do anything like that so everyone could play how they want.You can't guess how did I laugh while reading your sentences.I'm wondering that what if the same things would happen to you too..What would you do?
    I told them thanks in my first email,however,it was because of my kindness.They did a mistake,they ruined my plans and they should apologize but you're asking me questions like ''where is ur thanks?''.I still love playing growtopia but OPEN YOUR EYES!
    You can’t guess how much I estimate your ignorance level to be after reading your reply. Sorry, so you want the SUPPORT DESK to apologise to you for something which occurred because of the fault of UBISOFT DEVELOPERS? The support desk is there to assist players to ensure that amidst the recent crises they are still able to enjoy the game. Support is the one toiling away because of others’ mistakes. Therefore if you were to claim an apology from someone it shouldn’t be the support desk, it should be the DEVS. What the hell, why do you even hold someone responsible when they are not?
    Oh, and if the same thing happened to me I’d go thank Jesus that my mags even got restored and not be petty about not receiving an apology from Ubi
    Nothing to see here