Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FADEDHUMANITY by Lewius

Lesser Knight

Fam I already complimented this world on the main WOTD thread, but I wanted to come here also and say, wow. This world is like perfect. Idk how. You did a really nice job on it. Definitely deserves WOTD imo.

Literally how do you build a great world and manage to make it look aesthetically pleasing in the render too? Most (and this doesn't go for all) great worlds I've played have a messy render but great story, and the good looking ones are usually just some copied pixel art with a storyline but this somehow manages to look good and is fun to play
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    Literally how do you build a great world and manage to make it look aesthetically pleasing in the render too? Most (and this doesn't go for all) great worlds I've played have a messy render but great story, and the good looking ones are usually just some copied pixel art with a storyline but this somehow manages to look good and is fun to play
    Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me. As I said, I did try to make the world both aesthetically pleasing in-game and in the render as well. It can be really difficult to do both, and it's something I've struggled with a lot. However, I think this world turned out pretty good.

And yeah, I am not really big on pixel arts. Nowadays most of them are copied, either from online images or from a website/application that can convert images to pixel arts.

I am also pleased with the beginning of the storyline, but I have a huge issue where I start of great, but I start rushing through and the endings are always really random. This world wasn't too bad, though.

Anyway, thank you so much for your kind words!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iFrighten View Post
    Fam I already complimented this world on the main WOTD thread, but I wanted to come here also and say, wow. This world is like perfect. Idk how. You did a really nice job on it. Definitely deserves WOTD imo.
    I'm very happy to hear that you liked the world. Unfortunately, it has not won quite yet but I'll be patient. Don't know how much longer I can be patient for, but I'll try for as long as possible.

Thank you so much for the compliments and for actually taking the time to visit my world. Both of them are much appreciated!
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

You could tell that a part of it is inspired by Techy's worlds, I can't tell where exactly. And uh, lovely world.
    ~Chemmie
    Discord: Chemmie #7714

Quote Originally Posted by Chem View Post
    You could tell that a part of it is inspired by Techy's worlds, I can't tell where exactly. And uh, lovely world.
    Thanks, mate. Yeah, I did take some inspiration from one of Techy’s worlds, for some reason I’m struggling to remember the name as well. If you really want to know, you can look at the bulletin or portal leading to the world.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    Thanks, mate. Yeah, I did take some inspiration from one of Techy’s worlds, for some reason I’m struggling to remember the name as well. If you really want to know, you can look at the bulletin or portal leading to the world.
    The gateway doesn't even work. xD
    Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    The gateway doesn't even work. xD
    Thanks for letting me know. I fixed it now, so it should work just fine.

Anybody else want to give me some feedback about the world? It would be much appreciated.

It's based on the book/movie the 5th wave, isn't it?
    pfp drawn by memo4ever

IGN: rrix

[❌]Level: 64/125
    [❌]Dls: 40/100
    [❌]Gems: 712k/1m
    [✔️]Dirt: 1/1

End goal: get every achievement

Quote Originally Posted by rrix View Post
    It's based on the book/movie the 5th wave, isn't it?
    Yes, you’re right. I wish I had more space and patience to develop the storyline more and make it less confusing, but because nobody even reads stories anyway I decided against it. I still put a lot of thought into it, though.

If you have any thoughts or opinions about my world please share them. Doesn’t matter if it’s negative or positive, I accept both. You don’t even have to visit the world if you don’t want to.

Congratulations for WOTD! I like it.
    MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
    I'm just an apprentice.