Thread: Growtopia will not run properly on windows 10

Lesser Knight

Angry Growtopia will not run properly on windows 10

I've been experiencing this problem for quite a while i have to rerun the application a few times to make it run and sometimes i cant close, you can only close it using task manager n in task manager, it always states that growtopia is not responding. Alot of players are also experiencing this, please fix this asap. I can only login when the game is (using alternate) to connect ???

Mine works fine, it's just you
    IGN: Deftera
    Just a Touhou fan and weeb
    Latest Youtube Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Kranken View Post
    Thank you for pointing it out. I am sure Nintendo regularly checks the Growtopia forums for such suggestions!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GlimmerShot View Post
    I've been experiencing this problem for quite a while i have to rerun the application a few times to make it run and sometimes i cant close, you can only close it using task manager n in task manager, it always states that growtopia is not responding. Alot of players are also experiencing this, please fix this asap. I can only login when the game is (using alternate) to connect ???
    I have Windows 10, and i have never had any problem, tho sometimes it goes to a black screen when opening. But rarely.

Banned

Try reinstalling growtopia or clear its cache.