Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [PATCH] Rayman's Fist

Master Sorcerer

And by the way,

People with no Rayman are happy and Will agree about nerfing Rayman fist. people with the Rayman wont agree about so there is like 10% of the game has Rayman fist so like 90% of the people Will argument about this Rayman fist Will stay on 1 hit soo i guess its a bye or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CowsYT View Post
    THIS IS UNFAIR,

I bought the Rayman when i got my 17 Diamond locks,

I didn’t expect they was gonna nerf it or some **** if they gonna do with Rayman,

DO IT ON MAGPLANT TOO,
    Im losing 3 years hard work cuz of ubisoft

nvm i’ll just quit gt.

- Edit , sorry if i sound like i yeah, im just angry about it. -
    they didn't even say they'll nerf it lmao

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way,

People with no Rayman are happy and Will agree about nerfing Rayman fist. people with the Rayman wont agree about so there is like 10% of the game has Rayman fist so like 90% of the people Will argument about this Rayman fist Will stay on 1 hit soo i guess its a bye or something.
    are you dumb or something? read the entire announcement pls
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

And by the way,

Just don't sell your Rayman at a cheap price! It's clear that they aren't nerfing the item so, I suggest that you do not listen to those who manipulate prices.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reg4shi View Post
    Hello guys!

VERY IMPORTANT: I'm creating this sticky before the new client update in order to give you a heads-up that the patch will cause Rayman's Fist to TEMPORARILY lose the ability to hit 3 blocks at the same time.

Don't worry - this won't last long. We plan to update the game with a new patch for Rayman's Fist by tomorrow, at which point everything should be back to normal.

Once Rayman's Fist can hit 3 blocks at a time again, please feel free to let us know if you guys are facing any kind of issues with it!

P.S.: Please, do not send tickets to Support about this situation. We are aware of it and won't be able to do anything more than point you to this message and provide the same information: This is temporary. Don't panic.

Best regards,
    Sadly, price manipulation is happening. There are still some Growtopians who have not heard nor have seen this thread/ the Forum. Next time, you guys should include this temporary situation to The Growtopia Gazette. This will hopefully lessen the problem of price manipulation, and less weary growtopians would be worried.

Comment of Kyeosi.

Remember people, the client update is optional until the server update tomorrow, so if you want to keep 3-hitting just keep using the old client until then

This particular patch required updates to both client and server code which is why it's in 2 parts.

VectorCat out!

Quote Originally Posted by Rheat View Post
    What's the point of this ? i don't get it..
    The point of this is to inform you guys ahead of time so that y'all be aware that this is going to happen, therefore you can prepare beforehand and you don't have to post numerous threads asking what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    The point of this is to inform you guys ahead of time so that y'all be aware that this is going to happen, therefore you can prepare beforehand and you don't have to post numerous threads asking what's going on.
    It has been suggested that this information should be displayed on the Growtopia Gazette before the forums get flooded tomorrow.

IGN: iCreator
    Level: 101
    YouTube Channel: iCreatorGT
    Discord: iCreator#8781
    Veteran Player since Growtopia Beta 2013
    I SEE YOU

Phew i thought rayman will be nerfed.
    Hi

Whats the patch for?

-IGN: GTJayYT
    -Discord: GT Jay Gaming#5212

Some good discord servers:

Subscribe to GT Jay Gaming

How long do you think it's going to be from the point of the mod being taken away, to the client patch?

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Angry NekoRei is my favorite NekoRei OwO

Hello guys,

There's no need to panic. We are patching the Rayman's Fist, which means, it will still have the normal function after the whole patch process is done.

By patching, I mean: we are fixing something regarding unintended functionalities from this item.

If you ever see an "Item Patch" somewhere, it means that the developers are fixing something that is not intended by the regular usage of that item

For the time being, I have no permission to explain what will be fixed until the Patch is officially launched - what I can advance is the following information:
    Everyone that is using Rayman's Fist normally (without recurring to any glitch) and without getting any issue with it - they will not be able to perceive any changes from the usage of this item with this specific item patch.

Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by TheBMJ View Post
    How long do you think it's going to be from the point of the mod being taken away, to the client patch?
    The client patch is being released today, but I reiterate: It is optional until the server update, just keep using the old client if you need to use Rayman.

The server update for it is part of our standard 1st of the month update coming tomorrow so you're looking at full functionality in roughly 24 hours from now.

Quote Originally Posted by VectorCat View Post
    The client patch is being released today, but I reiterate: It is optional until the server update, just keep using the old client if you need to use Rayman.

The server update for it is part of our standard 1st of the month update coming tomorrow so you're looking at full functionality in roughly 24 hours from now.
    So it's not a mandatory update, until the monthly comes out? I'm on pc anyway, so it doesn't automatically update. My rayman will be of use until the server update?

Thanks for the heads up, this sort of stuff is really handy to know before it happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creator View Post
    It has been suggested that this information should be displayed on the Growtopia Gazette before the forums get flooded tomorrow.
    There's a 48 hour window between creating an account and being allowed to post
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    If the functionality of rayman fist paired with chicken plow + harvester is impacted. Every Bfg owner would be at a loss. Although that is a glitch. It's the only good glitch that allows planting and harvesting without any misses in progress. If this is nerfed, say yikers to the community.
    BFG owners use slime farm anyway. It wouldn’t affect anything

Quote Originally Posted by TheBMJ View Post
    So it's not a mandatory update, until the monthly comes out? I'm on pc anyway, so it doesn't automatically update. My rayman will be of use until the server update?
    Correctamundo!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, this sort of stuff is really handy to know before it happens.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a 48 hour window between creating an account and being allowed to post
    hey bud. lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Correctamundo!
    Purrrrfect.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    BFG owners use slime farm anyway. It wouldn’t affect anything
    that is what u think
    slime farms doesnt work at all for me

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Correctamundo!
    lmao bruhh. Some moderator is going offffff in game. There was a solid like 200 bans just issued. I love how my feed looks.

And by the way,

This guy never read the whole post before reply. On other post i also saw him being like this.

No offense tho
    Little Information About Me
    IGN: R4Z
    Level: 70
    v Services I Provide v

I'm Banned!