View Poll Results: Should there be bigger time gap between clashes?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we need more time to recover, farm gems

52 75.36%
  • No, it's enough time.

17 24.64%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring Clash CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    1) I acknowledge that they have a lot of brain cells, adding new features and maintaining a game isn't a walk in the park... And yes they have reason to believe Spring Clash is a good idea, but it requires commitment from us players, that's what we're getting at.
    They wouldn't implement spring clash without thinking it thoroughly. Just think it as they want to add new items to the game. Plus, it is true that maintaining a game isn't as easy. 80k players a day online at different time zones, that's equivalent to 80k minds with 80k of our own opinions. So don't go lashing out your anger at ubisoft, it clearly doesn't do anything and you're making a fool out of yourself.
    I despise hyprocrites

IGN: Killer8dk
    Main world: Killer8dk

My dream items

Quote Originally Posted by Starkos View Post
    Tell him, "Oink!" for me.
    CUTEEE

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    cause year has 12 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How hard is that to see. Sorry, i am really angry and not for you. They think system 3 months events+1 recovery+3 events+1rec+3events+1rec is good idea, but it is not! It is ******* bad idea!
    You can always choose to stop if you're busy. I do understand you're afraid to miss out but if you're really that mad.. I think you should really rest first

Here's a suggestion though, if you max or do enough events for all branch prizes, you can schedule when you participate during events.usually there will be spare events for people who missed but yeah

This is just a waste of time

Most player compete on one part mostly that is not missing out the untradable
    1month recovery is way to less as for normal budget people like me like it's no big deal for someone like malahkovor anyone rich ( wrong named) who own tons of buy+world but for a normal guy who masses spending his whole earning of a project is way too much

We need more time
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Yep, it's true: Spring Clash is the next update! This brings our seasonal event cycle together in a pattern of three months on, one month off. At least, that's the current balance. Here's the deal: threads like this really are helpful. We're always listening and watching, both in terms of your feedback here in the forums as well as participation numbers and results in-game.

As I'll be mentioning in my Dev Diary tomorrow, Clashes are meant to be competitive and cooperative, but they're also created with the knowledge that Growtopia is many things to many people - some of whom simply aren't interested in engaging in that kind of contest. The critical point is, of course, if the people who like competing aren't having fun in them, either. If things really are burning you guys out with this pattern, well, we'll take steps to fix it.

To give you a bit of secret info, the original plan for the Clashes was to have four, covering the full year. When we saw how burnt-out you guys got from the initial structure of Guild Events (before anomalizers), we realized that was too much, and so we took one out to give a one-month break in between.

We'll be keeping an eye on things. If it's too much, we can always restructure the events, shift branches around, and rebalance the numbers. For instance, perhaps something like two months off, two months on will be better - but let us see how the end of the experiment turns out, first! We're always happy to change things up and adapt, because we really do want to make this game fun, first and foremost.

I know I'll never be able to convince some of you guys that we're anything more than blundering corporate moneypigs, but the truth is, Growtopia really is special and we dearly want to keep it that way. It's a very unique game, and we know a big part of that is you. We want you having fun and creating awesome new things, because that makes Growtopia an even more fun and awesome thing.

If it seems clear that this structure for the Clashes isn't helping with that, then it'll change. But let's give it a chance and see, first.

Yep, it's true: Spring Clash is the next update! This brings our seasonal event cycle together in a pattern of three months on, one month off. At least, that's the current balance. Here's the deal: threads like this really are helpful. We're always listening and watching, both in terms of your feedback here in the forums as well as participation numbers and results in-game.

As I'll be mentioning in my Dev Diary tomorrow, Clashes are meant to be competitive and cooperative, but they're also created with the knowledge that Growtopia is many things to many people - some of whom simply aren't interested in engaging in that kind of contest. The critical point is, of course, if the people who like competing aren't having fun in them, either. If things really are burning you guys out with this pattern, well, we'll take steps to fix it.

To give you a bit of secret info, the original plan for the Clashes was to have four, covering the full year. When we saw how burnt-out you guys got from the initial structure of Guild Events (before anomalizers), we realized that was too much, and so we took one out to give a one-month break in between.

We'll be keeping an eye on things. If it's too much, we can always restructure the events, shift branches around, and rebalance the numbers. For instance, perhaps something like two months off, two months on will be better - but let us see how the end of the experiment turns out, first! We're always happy to change things up and adapt, because we really do want to make this game fun, first and foremost.

I know I'll never be able to convince some of you guys that we're anything more than blundering corporate moneypigs, but the truth is, Growtopia really is special and we dearly want to keep it that way. It's a very unique game, and we know a big part of that is you. We want you having fun and creating awesome new things, because that makes Growtopia an even more fun and awesome thing.

If it seems clear that this structure for the Clashes isn't helping with that, then it'll change. But let's give it a chance and see, first.
    Thanks for the extra dev diary lol

Quote Originally Posted by hkenshin21 View Post
    Well yes and no. If you have been part of a guild for two seasons where all work hard to get those items, leaving means you leave less people to do all the work. This is a cooperation system. After a while it feels like family. But if they don't make enough time inbetween to recover thenthe pressure on individual level is too much and guilds will just dissolve as only elite players can carry a whole guild.

Not participating in one event means the guild may die, not participating means you may miss a really awesome item.
    We are angry because they don't give us normal players a chance to prepare so we can toghether achieve a goal.
    This items are now or never. It's not like other events where you can wait one year to get a chance again.

So either choice is painful - only those who are commited with a guild can understand this.
    You have worded it perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    They wouldn't implement spring clash without thinking it thoroughly. Just think it as they want to add new items to the game. Plus, it is true that maintaining a game isn't as easy. 80k players a day online at different time zones, that's equivalent to 80k minds with 80k of our own opinions. So don't go lashing out your anger at ubisoft, it clearly doesn't do anything and you're making a fool out of yourself.
    I said that they thought it through thoroughly but the same people who will play Spring Clash are the same dedicated players who are getting worn out by all the commitments in the game. I'm not lashing out at Ubisoft, they do a great job, this thread is in no way anti-Ubisoft, we're just giving feedback that those of us in Guilds are not keen for another Guild Clash this soon.

Our developers listen to feedback and improve the game, it's not foolish for people who are deeply involved in Guilds to share what they think about the Guild Events.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

I know I'll never be able to convince some of you guys that we're anything more than blundering corporate moneypigs
    This cracked me up, my friend constantly says this.
    I despise hyprocrites

My dream items

CUTEEE

Quote Originally Posted by CsnHacker View Post
    This cracked me up, my friend constantly says this.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    I said that they thought it through thoroughly but the same people who will play Spring Clash are the same dedicated players who are getting worn out by all the commitments in the game. I'm not lashing out at Ubisoft, they do a great job, this thread is in no way anti-Ubisoft, we're just giving feedback that those of us in Guilds are not keen for another Guild Clash this soon.

Our developers listen to feedback and improve the game, it's not foolish for people who are deeply involved in Guilds to share what they think about the Guild Events.
    I was actually referring to queenchloe. She really needs to calm down. You're literally the wisest person here where you'd state your words clearly and calmly.
    I despise hyprocrites

My dream items

CUTEEE

Am i the only one here who doesnt really care about the clashes?
    I quitted

We're always listening and watching, both in terms of your feedback here in the forums...
    Yet tons(and most) of good idea/mechanic/balance idea never once mentioned

Giving a chance and waste 3 more month? What a joke
    Not only that, Pristine price is not worth as it break too fast.. 1 Punch and the hammer breaks? Will there a balance to increase the durability? I lost too much because of exquisite that keep breaking in single use! (And i spend too much time to buy them at "NORMAL" Price
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

Quote Originally Posted by Colmar View Post
    Yet tons of good idea/mechanic/balance idea never once mentioned

Giving a chance and waste 3 more month? What a joke
    Not only that, Pristine price is not worth as it break too fast.. 1 Punch and the hammer breaks? Will there a balance to increase the durability? I lost too much because of exquisite that keep breaking in single use! (And i spend too much time to buy them at "NORMAL" Price
    Get exquisite its better unless ur tot
    IGN : Aneeqz51
    Level : 67

Time is the biggest investment you will ever make

Quote Originally Posted by Colmar View Post
    Yet tons of good idea/mechanic/balance idea never once mentioned
    Valentine Castle blocks

Most of nenkai suggestions for improvements

I'm pretty sure they do

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by 3rKang View Post
    You can always choose to stop if you're busy. I do understand you're afraid to miss out but if you're really that mad.. I think you should really rest first

Here's a suggestion though, if you max or do enough events for all branch prizes, you can schedule when you participate during events.usually there will be spare events for people who missed but yeah
    FP she cant she is the leader of a guild...

Valentine Castle blocks

Most of nenkai suggestions for improvements

I'm pretty sure they do
    Should have mentioned it with "most"
    Also can anyone tell me how many of Nenkai idea has been implemented?

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ight=Seed+life

And how do i quote from closed thread
    I might be selfish, but I speak what in my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksis St View Post
    Protects the rights of ancestral seed
    Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    BUFF Seed of life.
    BUFF THE ANCESTRAL SEED OF LIFE!!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...l-Seed-of-Life

Thanks for replying to the thread, greatly appreciated. Honestly shorter Clashes, less-demanding events, etc. would make the Clashes easier for players. Something closer to 2 Months Clash - 1 Month Break - 2 Months Clash, etc. basically 4 x 2 months in a year with 1 month breaks, would make it more relaxed.

I'm sure that lots of information will spring from this guild event, I just hope that we can have a bit more breathing space this time round.

Also if the events could somehow be reworked to be possible all week long, it would make it easier for people's lifestyles - weekends can get busy.

One problem is in both previous Guild Events we had no accurate Guild Calendar mapped out, we could only gauge how many events were left based on the release date of the update, we have approximately 3 months but we can't tell for sure if that's 12 events or not.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Quote Originally Posted by Sw3Q View Post
    I don't find it as a problem. Participating in guild events is ur own choice. Whether you can afford it or no. If you can't then just don't participate.
    What if YOU were a guild leader of 60 people? Would that change your point of view? Imagine a guild where majority of people are participating in clash events, but not the leader. Would you like to be a part of this guild? HUGE responsibility and trust of 60 people is on your shoulders...
    IGN: Imunity

I actually don't mind spring clash since we had a one month break after summer clash as well,but I think the cost should be lower
    IGN : Liquify

To be talkin' to you,belladonna

I also agree it's too soon for a new clash.

Winter clash was actually pretty hard for me atleast, as sometimes I ended up spending 3x the normal amount of world locks I used on other events. Therefore making me lose almost all of my wealth.
    I'm slowly recovering, and I could perhaps do something, but there should be atleast a 2 week break before the new clash starts.

Think about it for a second,
    if you are gonna make earning points very easy, therefore making the legend branch easy to get, you will lose the point of clashes since legendary branch items wouldn't be that cool anymore.

If the current guild events would stay at winter clash and summer clash and kept the systems the way they are right now, it would be much better. Legendary items would be awarded for hard work and not just being in a guild where there is teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldie View Post
    I also agree it's too soon for a new clash.

Winter clash was actually pretty hard for me atleast, as sometimes I ended up spending 3x the normal amount of world locks I used on other events. Therefore making me lose almost all of my wealth.
    I'm slowly recovering, and I could perhaps do something, but there should be atleast a 2 week break before the new clash starts.

Think about it for a second,
    if you are gonna make earning points very easy, therefore making the legend branch easy to get, you will lose the point of clashes since legendary branch items wouldn't be that cool anymore.

If the current guild events would stay at winter clash and summer clash and kept the systems the way they are right now, it would be much better. Legendary items would be awarded for hard work and not just being in a guild where there is teamwork.
    Same. Winter drain 60% of my wealth and i still using the 40% to recover.
    So sad that i will be missing a legend branch .
    Little Information About Me
    IGN: R4Z
    Level: 70
    v Services I Provide v