Thread: Is it safe doing bfg now?

Default Is it safe doing bfg now?

Hello mates
    Is it safe doing BFG now?

Thanks

How you can do bfg while magplant untradeable ?

Hello

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Bukanzai View Post
    Hello mates
    Is it safe doing BFG now?

Thanks
    Very safe

Are we absolutely sure about this? I'm scared to farm now.

Knight

Well Im just afraid for next "fix" whats happening whith my world? Will it be safe? Can I trust my locks to work correct? So IDK I don't dare use my mags with builder lock again for a while until all this programming madness is over because from now on every update I will be like OMG what now?

All my play routine is ruined with all recent events. So Im not sure I will continue playing. I had free BFG for all with chands. Now its closed and rayman combo is dead so too long time to restock. I played 3 hours daily most keeping this bfg open and free, I got gems only from trees. Now can't do that anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by hkenshin21 View Post
    Well Im just afraid for next "fix" whats happening whith my world? Will it be safe? Can I trust my locks to work correct? So IDK I don't dare use my mags with builder lock again for a while until all this programming madness is over because from now on every update I will be like OMG what now?

All my play routine is ruined with all recent events. So Im not sure I will continue playing. I had free BFG for all with chands. Now its closed and rayman combo is dead so too long time to restock. I played 3 hours daily most keeping this bfg open and free, I got gems only from trees. Now can't do that anymore....
    I feel you mate
    I'm doing the same thing as you do

Quote Originally Posted by hkenshin21 View Post

Yeah. Sadly they don't realized the failure to uphold community want on this subject on the rayman glitch and they would simply fix it, thinking that as long as this is an glitch. We can just reason with the players that, this is a glitch and it's supposedly unintended. So with all due respect, this unintended circumstances we would fix this glitch even though they never bother even realizing how much this glitch would affect players on the long term scale.
    O how little

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Yeah. Sadly they don't realized the failure to uphold community want on this subject on the rayman glitch and they would fix it, thinking that as long as this is an glitch. We can just reason with the players that, this is a glitch. So despite this unintended circumstances we would fix this glitch even though they never bother even realizing how much this glitch would affect players on the long term scale.
    and they dont bother to fix the harvester/plow where it keeps missing trees/seeds

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    and they dont bother to fix the harvester/plow where it keeps missing trees/seeds
    Right. That's exactly the point. I don't see anything game breaking on being able to satisfyingly harvest trees without missing or planting seeds without missing. The rayman fist sure allows us to do so, but it makes server lags because it's kinda game breaking. But if your planning on fixing this glitch at least compensate it by eliminating the flaws on chicken plow and harvester.
    O how little