Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Is it safe doing bfg now?

  1. #1

    Default Is it safe doing bfg now?

    Hello mates
    Is it safe doing BFG now?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Floxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    158

    Default

    How you can do bfg while magplant untradeable ?


    Hello


  3. #3
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manila, PH
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukanzai View Post
    Hello mates
    Is it safe doing BFG now?

    Thanks
    Very safe

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Sparkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    eating brownies
    Posts
    649

    Default

    Are we absolutely sure about this? I'm scared to farm now.

  5. #5
    Knight
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Well Im just afraid for next "fix" whats happening whith my world? Will it be safe? Can I trust my locks to work correct? So IDK I don't dare use my mags with builder lock again for a while until all this programming madness is over because from now on every update I will be like OMG what now?

    All my play routine is ruined with all recent events. So Im not sure I will continue playing. I had free BFG for all with chands. Now its closed and rayman combo is dead so too long time to restock. I played 3 hours daily most keeping this bfg open and free, I got gems only from trees. Now can't do that anymore....

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkenshin21 View Post
    Well Im just afraid for next "fix" whats happening whith my world? Will it be safe? Can I trust my locks to work correct? So IDK I don't dare use my mags with builder lock again for a while until all this programming madness is over because from now on every update I will be like OMG what now?

    All my play routine is ruined with all recent events. So Im not sure I will continue playing. I had free BFG for all with chands. Now its closed and rayman combo is dead so too long time to restock. I played 3 hours daily most keeping this bfg open and free, I got gems only from trees. Now can't do that anymore....
    I feel you mate
    I'm doing the same thing as you do


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hkenshin21 View Post
    Well Im just afraid for next "fix" whats happening whith my world? Will it be safe? Can I trust my locks to work correct? So IDK I don't dare use my mags with builder lock again for a while until all this programming madness is over because from now on every update I will be like OMG what now?

    All my play routine is ruined with all recent events. So Im not sure I will continue playing. I had free BFG for all with chands. Now its closed and rayman combo is dead so too long time to restock. I played 3 hours daily most keeping this bfg open and free, I got gems only from trees. Now can't do that anymore....
    Yeah. Sadly they don't realized the failure to uphold community want on this subject on the rayman glitch and they would simply fix it, thinking that as long as this is an glitch. We can just reason with the players that, this is a glitch and it's supposedly unintended. So with all due respect, this unintended circumstances we would fix this glitch even though they never bother even realizing how much this glitch would affect players on the long term scale.
    O how little

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer xKaizoku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    Yeah. Sadly they don't realized the failure to uphold community want on this subject on the rayman glitch and they would fix it, thinking that as long as this is an glitch. We can just reason with the players that, this is a glitch. So despite this unintended circumstances we would fix this glitch even though they never bother even realizing how much this glitch would affect players on the long term scale.
    and they dont bother to fix the harvester/plow where it keeps missing trees/seeds


    Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer ScammePlse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I funded Ubisoft's server
    Posts
    1,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    and they dont bother to fix the harvester/plow where it keeps missing trees/seeds
    Right. That's exactly the point. I don't see anything game breaking on being able to satisfyingly harvest trees without missing or planting seeds without missing. The rayman fist sure allows us to do so, but it makes server lags because it's kinda game breaking. But if your planning on fixing this glitch at least compensate it by eliminating the flaws on chicken plow and harvester.
    O how little

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •