Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: [MERGED] Rayman/Magplant incident - discussion.

Lesser Wizard

yea ur just retarded not my problem.

Knight

Default Rayman, Chicken plow, Tractor and Sorrow

Hi guys. Technically speaking its not a nerf.
    its a glitch removal. although im affected but its okay.
    that glitch makes rayman overpowered.

But for us, They removed that glitch,
    and to be fair, they should fixed the function of Sorrow and Plow,
    cause its not 100% .
    if you use it, some trees are being skipped.
    also for seeds skipping space.

cause thats the true function of it, and they should fixed it.

just an opinion. ty

am i the only one with this mind set

Quote Originally Posted by PerTehDoh View Post
    shuduheckup

only pre ubisoft forumers may speak of "le good ol dayes"

Agistamate Had A different account.
    CHEAP STUFF IN LOPYSHOP

Insta @Lopyhupis

Visit BUYTUXEDOS

Quote Originally Posted by Fauzankerz View Post
    If you Never use Rayman+harvester Then u don't know the pain
    They dying cuz
    -Take longer
    -or even the Design of the farms is unuseable
    -The farms become worthless

Also rayman dropping Cuz this -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Normal farm Is better If the Situation is like this D:
    i have used auto farms now one month. I never used rayman glitch. You need just learn new way. You come online at morning or after school/work. Link your autofarms last portal to first door. Put your character harvest trees while you eat or do something else. So you do your normal irl stuff while you harvest. And planting, if it is late night, just set you character plant trees while you eat again, before you go sleep. And if have alt acc and multiple farms and multiple mags, and 2 devices, put 2 acc harvest at once. Or put 2 acc harvest in one world. There is many chances still do this without wasting any time, so no worries. It takes 3 times run whole farm to harvest all trees if move fast. So 3 times your character will do this round while you do your irl stuff.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

No, you're not alone. There are just some players who are salty when they couldn't use the exploit anymore. Yea, and I agree they should fixed the function of sorrow and plow.

Hey guys, just to address everyone's concern. Since the exploits were discovered this morning our team has been working overtime to fix these issues however do understand that there are some cases wherein it affects other issues. We understand the frustration that is why we're doing everything we can to get everything fixed.

We apologize if we were not able to update as much as possible, it’s not that we are sleeping and not reacting, but our team is actually busy fixing the issues at hand and goal is to ensure that everything's completely stable... until we get to that state we will not stop. In fact, we're still here tracking the issues, attending to player reports, fixing them, unbanning worlds, etc.

We'll do our best to address all issues now.

Banned

Question

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey guys, just to address everyone's concern. Since the exploits were discovered this morning our team has been working overtime to fix these issues however do understand that there are some cases wherein it affects other issues. We understand the frustration that is why we're doing everything we can to get everything fixed.

We apologize if we were not able to update as much as possible, it’s not that we are sleeping and not reacting, but our team is actually busy fixing the issues at hand and goal is to ensure that everything's completely stable... until we get to that state we will not stop. In fact, we're still here tracking the issues, attending to player reports, fixing them, unbanning worlds, etc.

Hey, NekoRei when are the locked 3 items going to get unlocked? I know the Ubistaff are working hard to fix the game, but any estimates?

I tried , but they failed me

Seriously?
    The glitch has been there for a year.. Uh

I'm speechless lol
    bored.

Lesser Wizard

Default Auto disconnecting

If you hold rayman and spam mouse click on a tree the slow net would appear and eventually u disconnect if u click further.

Works on pc, just hold rayman with spacebar and spam mouse click on a tree the slow net logo would appear, clicking more will lead u to disconnected.

Lesser Knight

Neko... please go to sleep. its midnight already.

We've posted more updates here, the fixes we released so far:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...n-s-Fist-Issue