Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: [MERGED] Rayman/Magplant incident - discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey guys, just to address everyone's concern. Since the exploits were discovered this morning our team has been working overtime to fix these issues however do understand that there are some cases wherein it affects other issues. We understand the frustration that is why we're doing everything we can to get everything fixed.

We apologize if we were not able to update as much as possible, it’s not that we are sleeping and not reacting, but our team is actually busy fixing the issues at hand and goal is to ensure that everything's completely stable... until we get to that state we will not stop. In fact, we're still here tracking the issues, attending to player reports, fixing them, unbanning worlds, etc.

We'll do our best to address all issues now.
    Seriously?
    The glitch has been there for a year.. Uh

I'm speechless lol
    bored.
    80% to quit

Lesser Wizard

Default Auto disconnecting

If you hold rayman and spam mouse click on a tree the slow net would appear and eventually u disconnect if u click further.

Works on pc, just hold rayman with spacebar and spam mouse click on a tree the slow net logo would appear, clicking more will lead u to disconnected.

Lesser Knight

Hey guys, just to address everyone's concern. Since the exploits were discovered this morning our team has been working overtime to fix these issues however do understand that there are some cases wherein it affects other issues. We understand the frustration that is why we're doing everything we can to get everything fixed.

We apologize if we were not able to update as much as possible, it’s not that we are sleeping and not reacting, but our team is actually busy fixing the issues at hand and goal is to ensure that everything's completely stable... until we get to that state we will not stop. In fact, we're still here tracking the issues, attending to player reports, fixing them, unbanning worlds, etc.

Neko... please go to sleep. its midnight already.

We've posted more updates here, the fixes we released so far:

https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...n-s-Fist-Issue

Lesser Wizard

Thank you for appreciating us.

Your hard work on issues that keep coming will not be forgotten.
    Get, giving, get, giving

YOU JUST WASTING YOUR TIME LOOKING AT MY SIGNATURE LOL
    (01 January 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by JianthePro View Post
    Seriously?
    The glitch has been there for a year.. Uh

I'm speechless lol
    Just because a glitch is old, doesn’t mean they should ignore it and leave it unfixed.

Lesser Wizard

Default My opinions on everything

My opinions on stuff:

Rayman fix to stop people from crashing: Good. I like.
    Rayman fix to stop 1-hit hacks: Good I like. Hackers ruin the game economy anyway.
    Rayman fix to stop harvesting+planting 3 blocks at a time: ehh.... controversial... I'm leaning in favor of supporting it so it makes poor farmers and rich farmers on the same level, but then I also want some explicit way for pro farmers to harvest and plant faster. Idea: why not just make a new item that is like an upgraded harvester?
    Rayman Fist, Speed Medaliion, Raptor Legs going down in price because of changes: Deal with it. If you've ever played Hearthstone, or any other card game, you might buy a pack or a hero (if you play league of legends) because it is super OP! Later, the dev team nerfs it because it's imbalanced. Are you going to go to them and complain as well? "Oh I bought Shudderwock because it's an insta-win! Why you nerf, I could have won 99% of my games with it!" Lol you don't control how powerful the things you own are if they are in a game. People who complain about this are using the worst possible excuse/argument to try to get the rayman fist changes reversed. DEBATE SMARTER.

Magplant can be broken by Rayman fist if in builder lock: This deserves a rollback. If the moderators were to individually go through EVERY BFG WORLD and track down the magplants, it's going to take way much time. Don't forget they still need to take care of everything duplicated before the rollback as well! Besides, don't forget people could have broken vending machines and other rare items! Don't forget the player who lost his silkworms due to rollback, and support didn't compensate him! This will likely happen with cheaper things like heart monitors, etc, and the victims will probably be ignored by the spammed support team. A rollback is more accurate and faster because tracking down every last magplant could take weeks: the people who stole the magplants would have sold it quickly to get wls, then they probably used wls to buy items, so moderators have to reverse ALL of those changes.
    Hi
    IGN: SnowManG0
    Goals right now:
    GET MORE WLS
    Buy a buy+ world (Done on 2/23/19)
    Get Floating Speakers by Anniversary Week 2020

Knight

Can we take the moment to press F for all raptor leg owner

Angry rayman nerf

if ur too fast at farming with rayman it will make u respawn,and if u punch after respawning it kicks you out of the world,will this stay forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Exoskies View Post
    The recent event with the rayman fist led to expensive items being able to be broken inside of the builder's lock. As a result, over hundreds of bfg owner got their magplant stolen... Not only that, the farmables inside the magplant got deleted once the magplant is broken. So now, just like every other time a glitch happens, 1or 2 items would be laying around from the glitch and most of the time, the abuser get away unnoticed. You guys ought to know that the abuser would sell the magplant immediately and buy something, making it harder for the item to be tracked down.

Pls, a simple rollback could make the work done easier and much much faster for you. Don't mind us, a day of losing a work won't hurt rather than several players' hard-worked item went down to drain.

btw, i saw a news' admin trying to take a magplant but luckily, the owner banned him. So watch out, even the players you think you can trust, become greedy for smth at the end.. Btw, his name starts with t**********, thats all i am gonna say.

I hope the devs can do a rollback, or if not, pls try to atleast return all the lost item to the respective owner...
    Hey,

We are very sorry about our admin. We will make sure he gets punished. We do not support what he has done.
    Ingame name - OldGertie

Instagram - @OldGertie

Discord - OldGertie#3133

Youtube - OldGertie Gaming

Quote Originally Posted by OldGertie View Post
    Hey,

We are very sorry about our admin. We will make sure he gets punished. We do not support what he has done.
    Respek + 100
    Current Status
    - Single parent of two
    - Dating
    - 67 years old
    - Professional Growtopia E-Sports player

Quote Originally Posted by FlamerTony View Post
    if ur too fast at farming with rayman it will make u respawn,and if u punch after respawning it kicks you out of the world,will this stay forever?
    The only way you can be fast in farming is by using auto clicker.
    WOTD : DABTHENIGHTAWAY, GROWTOPIATREASURES

VEND WORLD: KIDDO

Instagram: @spantsbob_gt