Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [MERGED] Rayman/Magplant incident - discussion.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lesser Wizard

Default The rayman ‘nerf’

Ok so instead of us being able to harvest trees when we have rayman equipped they just disable it, same with plow. This is such a lazy and bad fix by the devs. Seriously, if they didnt fix onehit with this patch these devs need to be fired.

There goes 7dls worth of my slime farms . Would also not be surprised if raptor legs and speed medallion drop a ton now.

Harvesting with rayman was too OP in the first place especially with raptor legs & neon nerves

I don't think anyone can deny thatother than the people who bought the items obviously to abuse the fact rayman constantly keeps you in sync thus not missing trees while being absurdly fast while using coffee hence the over increasing amount of people using the rayman/raptor/neon/harvester-plow set

It's either they leave that exploit alone or disable it completely
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Harvesting with rayman was too OP in the first place especially with raptor legs & neon nerves

I don't think anyone can deny thatother than the people who bought the items obviously to abuse the fact rayman constantly keeps you in sync thus not missing trees while being absurdly fast while using coffee hence the over increasing amount of people using the rayman/raptor/neon/harvester-plow set

I agree it was OP indeed, but why so random? Its been around for a long time and now all of a sudden they decide to change it :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonkoe View Post
    I agree it was OP indeed, but why so random? Its been around for a long time and now all of a sudden they decide to change it :/.
    I mean either way it has to be done, announcing it or not wouldn't really change the end result in prices (panic both ways)

For a matter of fact i've literally seen three people named under the same name 20mins ago in BUYPRISTINE, all level three level 125 using the same very set, it was simply needed to prevent these autofarmers from being helped doing things the fastest as they can

Quote Originally Posted by Jonkoe View Post
    Or maybe it's not that easy to fix and requires months to accomplish? Coding is not as easy as you think
    WOTD : DABTHENIGHTAWAY, GROWTOPIATREASURES

VEND WORLD: KIDDO

Instagram: @spantsbob_gt

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SpantsBob View Post
    Or maybe it's not that easy to fix and requires months to accomplish? Coding is not as easy as you think
    Oh I know, but what they probably did is just make an if statement that makes it if you have a rayman equipped not harvest trees. It is a lazy fix.

It is broken. I'll admit that. But it saves time. In fact, the glitch benefited the game. It fixed the flaws of harvester and plow. Those two items always missed seeds, it always missed trees. The rayman fixed that. Not only that, it also quicken the speed of farming from 30 minutes to less than 3 minutes.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    It is broken. I'll admit that. But it saves time. In fact, the glitch benefited the game. It fixed the flaws of harvester and plow. Those two items always missed seeds, it always missed trees. The rayman fixed that. Not only that, it also quicken the speed of farming from 30 minutes to less than 3 minutes.
    People never really complained about planting/harvesting before, if anything I would say people have gotten used to harvesting this fast so it's understandable to see complains - seen these when farmables were nerfed back in the day too

Also, It still puts an insane amount of strain on the server, breaking over 20 trees a second sure puts quite a load on them especially with BFGs and dozens of farms now, might be the main reason of the change if you take it from their perspective

well there goes my only solution to harvest/plant without missing due to the lag

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    well there goes my only solution to harvest/plant without missing due to the lag
    Harvesting with harvester and slide farms should still work very well with no trouble
    Planting without speedy and/or chicken plow + slide are also viable

Lesser Wizard

Leave that alone because it does no harm. It’s the one and only beneficial glitch in the game and not an ‘exploit’ in any way. They waste time fixing minor stuff like this and just keep giving the excuse that larger problems are ‘on the list’ to fixing. Come on
    Nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by BreadOn View Post
    Leave that alone because it does no harm. It’s the one and only beneficial glitch in the game and not an ‘exploit’ in any way. They waste time fixing minor stuff like this and just keep giving the excuse that larger problems are ‘on the list’ to fixing. Come on
    "Minor"?... At least read the other posts

It's economy breaking in a way as farming time decreases drastically - think about those one hit autofarmers selling 1m+ gem worlds.

And lag? Every day or so someone on the forums on ubisoft for having laggy servers, and this definitely contributes to it in a major way

Until some ubi staff decides to answer in here, think about all the possibly consequences it has

Why are there even people who support unintended glitches? You know it’s a glitch, you shouldn’t be surprised/mad if it gets removed. This is way more expected than the amulet nerf.

Default Ray Fist Doesn't Charge when wearing Harvester/Plow

Basically all in the title, the rayman fist won't charge to gold if you're wearing a Harvester or Plow.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Basically all in the title, the rayman fist won't charge to gold if you're wearing a Harvester or Plow.
    It's nerfed.
    bored.
    80% to quit

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Im being Sad boy right now :v

Lesser Wizard

My fist will charge to gold, but I still miss spots
    Nothing to see here

Im not sure but if devs remove Rayman super punch(gold) effect, 1 hit hacks will gone? This can be solution for 1hit hackers.

Just a theory, anyone know how 1hit hack workis?
    Goal : Legendary | Level 100 | Epic Quest | Better Suggestion

My Last Suggestion; GrowPass in GrowTopia!

Harvester doesn’t works if you equip rayman
    Sell Secret of Growtopia at BARTERS, left of white door 25/wl.

Buying any surgical tools 20/wl(Assorted are accepted). Message me

https://i.imgur.com/dmgg6rQ.png

I treat people the same way they treat me

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Im not sure but if devs remove Rayman super punch(gold) effect, 1 hit hacks will gone? This can be solution for 1hit hackers.

Just a theory, anyone know how 1hit hack workis?
    they fixed 1-hit hacks with the patch.