Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [MERGED] Rayman/Magplant incident - discussion.

Lesser Wizard

Default The rayman ‘nerf’

Ok so instead of us being able to harvest trees when we have rayman equipped they just disable it, same with plow. This is such a lazy and bad fix by the devs. Seriously, if they didnt fix onehit with this patch these devs need to be fired.

There goes 7dls worth of my slime farms . Would also not be surprised if raptor legs and speed medallion drop a ton now.

Harvesting with rayman was too OP in the first place especially with raptor legs & neon nerves

I don't think anyone can deny thatother than the people who bought the items obviously to abuse the fact rayman constantly keeps you in sync thus not missing trees while being absurdly fast while using coffee hence the over increasing amount of people using the rayman/raptor/neon/harvester-plow set

It's either they leave that exploit alone or disable it completely
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 125 - L Title/Dragon/DK Wings Done - Sponsored Mystical Etherboard
    IGN: TK69

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    Harvesting with rayman was too OP in the first place especially with raptor legs & neon nerves

I don't think anyone can deny thatother than the people who bought the items obviously to abuse the fact rayman constantly keeps you in sync thus not missing trees while being absurdly fast while using coffee hence the over increasing amount of people using the rayman/raptor/neon/harvester-plow set

I agree it was OP indeed, but why so random? Its been around for a long time and now all of a sudden they decide to change it :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonkoe View Post
    I agree it was OP indeed, but why so random? Its been around for a long time and now all of a sudden they decide to change it :/.
    I mean either way it has to be done, announcing it or not wouldn't really change the end result in prices (panic both ways)

For a matter of fact i've literally seen three people named under the same name 20mins ago in BUYPRISTINE, all level three level 125 using the same very set, it was simply needed to prevent these autofarmers from being helped doing things the fastest as they can

It is broken. I'll admit that. But it saves time. In fact, the glitch benefited the game. It fixed the flaws of harvester and plow. Those two items always missed seeds, it always missed trees. The rayman fixed that. Not only that, it also quicken the speed of farming from 30 minutes to less than 3 minutes.
    Slightly above average in human intellect

Quote Originally Posted by Jonkoe View Post
    Or maybe it's not that easy to fix and requires months to accomplish? Coding is not as easy as you think
    WOTD : DABTHENIGHTAWAY, GROWTOPIATREASURES

VEND WORLD: KIDDO

Instagram: @spantsbob_gt

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SpantsBob View Post
    Or maybe it's not that easy to fix and requires months to accomplish? Coding is not as easy as you think
    Oh I know, but what they probably did is just make an if statement that makes it if you have a rayman equipped not harvest trees. It is a lazy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    It is broken. I'll admit that. But it saves time. In fact, the glitch benefited the game. It fixed the flaws of harvester and plow. Those two items always missed seeds, it always missed trees. The rayman fixed that. Not only that, it also quicken the speed of farming from 30 minutes to less than 3 minutes.
    People never really complained about planting/harvesting before, if anything I would say people have gotten used to harvesting this fast so it's understandable to see complains - seen these when farmables were nerfed back in the day too

Also, It still puts an insane amount of strain on the server, breaking over 20 trees a second sure puts quite a load on them especially with BFGs and dozens of farms now, might be the main reason of the change if you take it from their perspective

well there goes my only solution to harvest/plant without missing due to the lag

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
    INK

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    well there goes my only solution to harvest/plant without missing due to the lag
    Harvesting with harvester and slide farms should still work very well with no trouble
    Planting without speedy and/or chicken plow + slide are also viable

Harvesting with harvester and slide farms should still work very well with no trouble
    Planting without speedy and/or chicken plow + slide are also viable
    The issue is many would be at a loss because they created rayman glitch dependent bfg worlds which are meant to be quick. Using auto sliding would means portals are necessary. And setting numerous amount of portal would take alot of work. Not only that, the only reason people can economically profit alot every day is because they have rayman glitch designed bfg worlds which helps rise profiting scale in order to keep up with events such as guild events. Not only that people with numerous amount of bfgs (over 100) are dependent on the rayman for its glitch. What would happen to them?

Banned

Chill, it's only for a day.

Quote Originally Posted by ScammePlse View Post
    The issue is many would be at a loss because they created rayman glitch dependent bfg worlds which are meant to be quick. Using sliding would means portals are necessary. And setting numerous amount of portal would take alot of work
    Indeed and I believe that is because they haven't noticed any sooner - recall Amulet of Force/Shoulder Cannon "nerf", it's been there and nobody brought it up to them and started becoming a standard until it's been resolved few months later once they actually noticed that everyone were secretly taking benefits of unintended side effects

A stance regarding the change would be appreciated

Indeed and I believe that is because they haven't noticed any sooner - recall Amulet of Force/Shoulder Cannon "nerf", it's been there and nobody brought it up to them and started becoming a standard until it's been resolved few months later once they actually noticed that everyone were secretly taking benefits of unintended side effects

A stance regarding the change would be appreciated
    It might be similar. But this rayman glitch is on a much larger scale. That said, all related items in which buffs this glitch are probably going to drop.

i never used this glitch.. Don't even know how it worked. I just changed my farms to auto farms month ago and i put my acc in my farm, with tractor and it will run that farm 3-4 times and then its done. And planting seeds is 2-3 rounds. Yes it takes time, but well, i can do my home stuff (cleaning, cooking or whatever) in that time, so it wont waste my game time.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Quote Originally Posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Don't even know how it worked.
    Holding Rayman, wearing Raptor Legs + Neon Nerves + Harvester + using Coffee would allow you to break trees 4x the regular speed while not missing any tree

Lesser Wizard

You can double plant too if u hold rayman, hold mouse click on next platform and move.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokido View Post
    Chill, it's only for a day.

Actually, the harvest/plant thing is perma..
    Hi

Holding Rayman, wearing Raptor Legs + Neon Nerves + Harvester + using Coffee would allow you to break trees 4x the regular speed while not missing any tree
    Well.. i have survived without it so maybe others can too. I know that it's super boring to harvest and plant and i can understand why they used glitch like that, but if all just use auto farms and start make homeworks and other home stuff while their acc harvest and plant, then they should be just fine after this patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    You can double plant too if u hold rayman, hold mouse click on next platform and move.
    OOF! Then maybe this is really good patch. I think this all has been really too OP. And now i regret that i didn't use it
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT

Banned

This is why you should not rely on glitches. I never invested in slime farms, so I am not affected at all.