Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: [MERGED] Rayman/Magplant incident - discussion.

Autofarm doesn’t even need rayman to begin with. The keyword here is “auto”. It means you don’t have to do anything. You just need a plow and tractor
    Last edited by RaySia; 03-01-2019 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xKaizoku View Post
    slide farms doesnt work for me due to lag
    i get pulled back almost every row
    Then shouldn’t harvesting/planting with a rayman be worse since you’re basically speeding up and causing lag spikes to occur more often?

So you're unhappy because they patched an unintended glitch. Yeah no
    "Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing."

Thanks to Topazi for the avatar
    Discord: Hunt2man#3305
    Steam: Hunt2man
    Switch Friend Code: SW-8230-0945-3907

Quote Originally Posted by GusukGaki View Post
    u saying that coz u dont have mag nor lose it idiot
    I hope you realise that the previous rollback caused a lot of magplants to disappear too

Lesser Wizard

This is what ubisoft gets for fixing stuff that is not necessary, rayman has been like this for a long time. So dumb, kairos kinda predicted it as well by saying: "let us know if there is any bugs with rayman!" The devs who are coding growtopia actually need to get fired, no joke. Actually mind blowing, i kinda had faith in them, now im actually VERY disappointed. Since the beginning of this year everything has been a joke AND STILL IS. Seth must be laughing his ass off with all this happening, to be honest, you guys should pay seth a mil to hire him and let him make all the decissions.

Quote Originally Posted by RaySia View Post
    I hope you realise that the previous rollback caused a lot of magplants to disappear too
    Not only magplants, but DLs and other items bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jonkoe View Post
    This is what ubisoft gets for fixing stuff that is not necessary, rayman has been like this for a long time. So dumb, kairos kinda predicted it as well by saying: "let us know if there is any bugs with rayman!" The devs who are coding growtopia actually need to get fired, no joke. Actually mind blowing, i kinda had faith in them, now im actually VERY disappointed. Since the beginning of this year everything has been a joke AND STILL IS. Seth must be laughing his ass off with all this happening, to be honest, you guys should pay seth a mil to hire him and let him make all the decissions.
    Stop whining about the removal of the unintended glitch. This is nothing new.

I kinda believe growtopia would enter an ice age stage..from the direction it is going..I feel that the economy would separate the poor and rich so far apart that the poor would quit because it isn't fun anymore and the rich would quit due to boredom..then (if the game's server is taken down) a few years later..a random trend would start again and the process would continue.
    Did you know that penguins have knees?

I enjoy looking through the forums..but not playing the game...I'm weird .-.

Lesser Wizard

In what part did i whine about the glitch in this thread? I have seen you talking to people before and i think ill just hit the ignore button.

Default Rayman bug, GAME BREAKING BUG

Hello, we need to fix this immidiatelly, go to the world CZESPROJECT1, if I break lock with and rayman, all ppls in world will get gt turned off..
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that died 21-23.8.2019, she went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never ever forget you

Quote Originally Posted by Jonkoe View Post
    In what part did i whine about the glitch in this thread? I have seen you talking to people before and i think ill just hit the ignore button.
    A quick look at your profile explains your question.

Quote Originally Posted by GrowPixel View Post
    Im not sure but if devs remove Rayman super punch(gold) effect, 1 hit hacks will gone? This can be solution for 1hit hackers.

Just a theory, anyone know how 1hit hack workis?
    they fixed 1-hit hacks with the patch.

Lesser Wizard

yea ur just retarded not my problem.

Default Rayman, Chicken plow, Tractor and Sorrow

Hi guys. Technically speaking its not a nerf.
    its a glitch removal. although im affected but its okay.
    that glitch makes rayman overpowered.

But for us, They removed that glitch,
    and to be fair, they should fixed the function of Sorrow and Plow,
    cause its not 100% .
    if you use it, some trees are being skipped.
    also for seeds skipping space.

cause thats the true function of it, and they should fixed it.

just an opinion. ty

am i the only one with this mind set

Quote Originally Posted by PerTehDoh View Post
    shuduheckup

only pre ubisoft forumers may speak of "le good ol dayes"

Agistamate Had A different account.
    Found this XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    My bad, forgot Growtopia is a mobile game as well.
    1 DL Art Contest!
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...t-1Dl-(Snakes)

CHEAP SURG-E IN LOPYSURG

FREE DAILY BFG IN LOPYBFG

Quote Originally Posted by Fauzankerz View Post
    If you Never use Rayman+harvester Then u don't know the pain
    They dying cuz
    -Take longer
    -or even the Design of the farms is unuseable
    -The farms become worthless

Also rayman dropping Cuz this -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Normal farm Is better If the Situation is like this D:
    i have used auto farms now one month. I never used rayman glitch. You need just learn new way. You come online at morning or after school/work. Link your autofarms last portal to first door. Put your character harvest trees while you eat or do something else. So you do your normal irl stuff while you harvest. And planting, if it is late night, just set you character plant trees while you eat again, before you go sleep. And if have alt acc and multiple farms and multiple mags, and 2 devices, put 2 acc harvest at once. Or put 2 acc harvest in one world. There is many chances still do this without wasting any time, so no worries. It takes 3 times run whole farm to harvest all trees if move fast. So 3 times your character will do this round while you do your irl stuff.
    Level: 125
    Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
    My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
    Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
    Instagram: QueenChloeGT
    How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

No, you're not alone. There are just some players who are salty when they couldn't use the exploit anymore. Yea, and I agree they should fixed the function of sorrow and plow.

Hey guys, just to address everyone's concern. Since the exploits were discovered this morning our team has been working overtime to fix these issues however do understand that there are some cases wherein it affects other issues. We understand the frustration that is why we're doing everything we can to get everything fixed.

We apologize if we were not able to update as much as possible, it’s not that we are sleeping and not reacting, but our team is actually busy fixing the issues at hand and goal is to ensure that everything's completely stable... until we get to that state we will not stop. In fact, we're still here tracking the issues, attending to player reports, fixing them, unbanning worlds, etc.

We'll do our best to address all issues now.

Banned

Question

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey guys, just to address everyone's concern. Since the exploits were discovered this morning our team has been working overtime to fix these issues however do understand that there are some cases wherein it affects other issues. We understand the frustration that is why we're doing everything we can to get everything fixed.

We apologize if we were not able to update as much as possible, it’s not that we are sleeping and not reacting, but our team is actually busy fixing the issues at hand and goal is to ensure that everything's completely stable... until we get to that state we will not stop. In fact, we're still here tracking the issues, attending to player reports, fixing them, unbanning worlds, etc.

We'll do our best to address all issues now.
    Hey, NekoRei when are the locked 3 items going to get unlocked? I know the Ubistaff are working hard to fix the game, but any estimates?

I tried , but they failed me