Thread: The Locked items.

Banned

Question The Locked items.

When are the items going to be released?, since 2, almost 3 weeks ago The other items were Unlocked. And a few days ago They said That 100% of the Duplicate Pwings have been removed, and with Mabob, Da-vinci Almost 100% Have been removed. So when will they make those items usable again?

They said that phoenix, davinci and something else were 57% removed, not 100%

⎛⎝Deus Vult⎠⎞

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ESTkid505HD View Post
    They said that phoenix, davinci and something else were 57% removed, not 100%
    This guy asked a mod about the situation https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...6-Wait-Pegasus

Hey, I believe I mentioned this numerous times but we are unlocking them once we have removed the dupes of those items 100%. Or when we get the approval that we can release them. Once I get an update about it I will inform you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hey, I believe I mentioned this numerous times but we are unlocking them once we have removed the dupes of those items 100%. Or when we get the approval that we can release them. Once I get an update about it I will inform you guys.
    Nekorei can I get an answer through private message? Thankyou I hope you respond