Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Growtopia Video Feedback

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Vange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Getting a coffee
    Posts
    2,219

    Exclamation Growtopia Video Feedback

    Hey @NekoRei! I just wanted to ask you a question. I did it in video form.

    LINK: https://youtu.be/zt0nAf4GREc


  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer DavidDoesPBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    ZA WARUDO!
    Posts
    4,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vange View Post
    Hey @NekoRei! I just wanted to ask you a question. I did it in video form.

    LINK: https://youtu.be/zt0nAf4GREc

    10mins?

    Ru asking her to explain quantum physics or something?
    <Insert a temporary placeholder signature>
    M e n a c i n g. . .
    ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Corrects's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    From EARTH, obviously!
    Posts
    2,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDoesPBG View Post
    10mins?

    Ru asking her to explain quantum physics or something?

    sorry Vange but you can't call out moderators/devs/anyone on ur forum thread title OPPSS

    - - - Updated - - -

    and i'm pretty sure they have a system for who to ban/curse or ban from the world

    and sorry but those worlds you made in the video are obviously casinos so no "innocent" player will get banned and why would you even sign a board in a casino world


    if they somehow did /go like I said above they won't get banned unless they did participate


    Although im unsure if Neko banned all or not but if you want more background info here u go
    Last edited by Corrects; 03-03-2019 at 12:13 PM. Reason: My england is bad
    I LOVE GROWTOPIA

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Vange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Getting a coffee
    Posts
    2,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rKang View Post
    sorry Vange but you can't call out moderators/devs/anyone on ur forum thread title OPPSS

    - - - Updated - - -

    and i'm pretty sure they have a system for who to ban/curse or ban from the world

    and sorry but those worlds you made in the video are obviously casinos so no "innocent" player will get banned and why would you even sign a board in a casino world


    if they somehow did /go like I said above they won't get banned unless they did participate


    Although im unsure if Neko banned all or not but if you want more background info here u go
    OH! Derp. I actually didn't know that. Thank you for the answer dude! Sometimes during my live streams, I world hop a TON and some trolls get me sometime. I feel that it's definitely a possibility that someday I'm going to get called to a casino world by a troll and I'd get banned...

    I just wanted to clear up if there's a possibility for clearing my name. ex. If I sent them video proof or something.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,993

    Default

    You have a good point in my opinion. But I think she only banned people inside the casino zone, not the whole world so innocent people didn't get banned. I'm not sure though, she might banned all the people in the world because staying in casinos is illegal (that'd be unlucky for players who just entered the world).

    Hope NekoRei will clear things up.

    Btw NekoRei is not a moderator, she's a community manager and she's Filipino like you (if you don't know).

    Quote Originally Posted by Preseted View Post
    Why is her accent souns similar to Vange?
    Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Because we came from the same country.
    Last edited by ChickyBro; 03-05-2019 at 10:42 AM.
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    304

    Default

    If any devs can clarify this, those who play casino/admins/owner will be permanently banned? Those who are there to spectate will only get a 7 days ban? Because from the video, NekoRei banned all at once. So does that mean those who just entered or spectating the game or about to do /report during that time also banned permanently or have a 7 days ban or 60 days ban?
    Derby racing! #SaddleUp

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer ChickyBro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    2,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeRoy View Post
    If any devs can clarify this, those who play casino/admins/owner will be permanently banned? Those who are there to spectate will only get a 7 days ban? Because from the video, NekoRei banned all at once. So does that mean those who just entered or spectating the game or about to do /report during that time also banned permanently or have a 7 days ban or 60 days ban?
    I think 7 days, because I saw other people's Instagram posts.
    Last edited by ChickyBro; 03-05-2019 at 10:42 AM.
    Started watching anime for real since August 1, 2019 and it seems to be hard to go back to watching western animation since I added too many stuff in my watchlist.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •