Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - April Cycle]

Default NOVUKI'S ROLEPLAY WORLD

Landtoon is a roleplay world which players can enteract other peoples easily also I made this world for those peoples who have nothing to do.

THE WORLD HAS:
    -PZ JAMMERS

ALSO WE HAVE THE FF FACILITIES:
    -POLICE STATION
    -SALON
    -CINEMA
    -STADIUM
    -FIREMAN OFFICE
    -HOSPITAL
    -RESTAURANT
    -PIRATES BOAT
    -HIDEOUTS
    -BANK
    -HOTEL
    -LABORATORY
    -PARK
    -STUDIO
    -SMALL SCHOOL
    -MINI SHOP

ROLES:
    -SCIENTIST
    -CRIMINAL
    -DOCTOR
    -FIREFIGHTER
    -POLICE
    -PIRATES
    -STADIUM PLAYER
    -CREW
    -PROFESOR

THANK GUYS!Name:  Screenshot_20190414_142647.png
Views: 103
Size:  458.4 KB
    Last edited by Novuki; 04-14-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Default EasterDayScene By JYay For WOTD

-GrowID: JYay
    -World: EasterDayScene
    Name:  easterdayscene.png
Size:  267.5 KB
    After many days of searching for ideas to create a world. Finally, the EasterDayScene world is completed. It took ideas from Easter day event with lots of interesting details, the world is perfectly suited for everyone to have fun, entertainment. I hope everyone enjoyed it and have a great experience.

*World contains:

-Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    -Weather Machine - Background
    -Fire House

*World's Features:

-Parkour/Adventure
    - Colorful Rainbow Pixel Art.
    -Lovely Bunny Pixel Art With Parkour Inside.
    - Colorful Easter Egg Pixel Art With Parkour Inside.
    - VIP Area
    - Adventure Item
    - Wall trick
    -You absolutely can finish parkour without wings or parasol.
    *I don't have many unique ideas about story, so I have focused on exploiting about details of Easter:
    - The meaning of Easter Day
    -The origin of the name
    - Meaningful popular Images during Easter Day.

My Friend first WOTD world, Its have nice parkour, Adventure Items, Story, Ghost Charms+All jammers.

World name is GRAHTWOOD, And his story: Welcome to Grahtwood. Grahtwood is capital of aldmeri dominion. Altmers(elves) are living grahtwood. On the other hand, some daedras attacked to elves world and you are the choes. You have to save elves world. Also don't worry, Cadwell will help you!

World Owner: Serhlum
    Name:  grahtwood.png
Views: 104
Size:  514.5 KB

Default [GROWORIGIN] A tribute world to Growtopia and it's History.

GROWORIGIN]
    The world was made to showcase Growtopia's past and its growth over the past years its been released.
    Growtopia has many fun and interesting facts that very few players know and I have shared some of them in the world.
    The main objective of this world is to let newer players of Growtopia learn more about the game they are playing and what it has been through,
    and to also let older players reminisce in the past and remember all the good and bad things that have happened in growtopia.
    The world showcases Growtopia's mascot, Growtopia's logo and so much more.
    The world has:
    -A Rollback hall as rollbacks are a important event for Growtopians
    -Some brief history about Growtopia
    -Fun facts
    -PUNCH BUILD GROW Parkour
    -and a growtopian quiz that will sure test their knowledge about the game.
    The world also has Growtopia's theme song.

Information source for the world: Growtopia wiki
    Most information sourced were taken for the Growtopia wiki website.

Explore the world for yourself.

Lesser Knight

Default Problems

Hello! I have an problem with renderworld! It not working.
    Please fix it.

Renderworld
    Name:  ruinedtower.png
Views: 79
Size:  509.8 KB

A short synopsis :
    Rainy, cold, and there's no sun shining on the forest. Two adventurer found this tower and ruined, surrounding with flying bat and hanging thread from spider. The rune says, This tower has the owner was alive in beside houses. Just saying that named Roney, what they found a message inside house.

This is a Plus Point!:
    ~Gravity Well, Death Trap wall, and other Adv. Items.
    ~Punch and Zombie Jammer
    ~Song played : Masked heroes - Vexento
    ~Have a storyline (They're indeed).

Damn, thanks for concerned the copy-paste thread.
    Bluragons can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.
    ** April Fools in my religion is strictly forbidden!

Profile Picture made by Crunchyy

Default ROLEPLAY WORLD

Landtoon is a roleplay world which players can enteract other peoples easily also I made this world for those peoples who have nothing to do.

THE WORLD HAS:
    -PZ JAMMERS

ALSO WE HAVE THE FF:
    -POLICE STATION
    -SALON
    -CINEMA
    -STADIUM
    -FIREMAN OFFICE
    -HOSPITAL
    -RESTAURANT
    -PIRATES BOAT
    -HIDEOUTS
    -BANK
    -HOTEL
    -LABORATORY
    -PARN
    -STUDIO
    -SMALL SCHOOL

ROLES:
    -SCIENTIST
    -CRIMINAL
    -DOCTOR
    -FIREFIGHTER
    -POLICE
    -SUPERHERO
    -STADIUM PLAYER
    -CREW
    -PROFESOR

THANK GUYS!Name:  Screenshot_20190414_142647.png
Size:  458.4 KB

Default TOYSTORYDERBY by Kyan7

IGN:Kyan7
    World:TOYSTORYDERBY

Name:  toystoryderby.png
Views: 75
Size:  122.6 KB

As some know, i am the biggest fan on Pixar movies, and the Toy Story movies are my favourite. I have built this world for WOTD and the upcoming Kyderby.
    Features include:
    -PZ Jammers
    -Firehouse
    -Pineapple Guardian
    -‘You’ve got a friend in me’ The main theme song in Toy Story
    -All original pixel arts of the two main characters, Buzz Lightyear and Woody, and the logo of Toy Story made in Growtopia
    -A race that goes for just under 3 minutes
    WOTD’s: RAYMANRACE, INCREDIBLESTWO, THEWORLDOFPIXAR

Join the bitelordists at THEBITELORDISTS!

Default ElementalCrisis ~ OVERWHELMING PARKOUR

Name:  elementalcrisis.png
Views: 72
Size:  480.9 KB

Story : Isaac...is a talent, a talented boy that could make the world a better place. Unfortunately Isaac wasn't the nicest boy around-- honestly, that's a giant understatement...Isaac is the PINNACLE of ULTIMATE EVIL. Isaac seeks nothing else than destruction of everything. Isaac's talents range from being absurdly smart, to being good at literally everything he does. In this story - you are Isaac.
    You had a really abrupt plan to overthrow the developers of Growtopia, the plan was well-thought actually, yet it failed... The plan was to continuously defeat Devil Ham, actually, literally hundreds of times, and that way lure Almighty Seth out of his hiding place, and then instead of bluntly defeating him, TRAP him and hack the entire Growtopia. After defeating Devil Ham 1001 times, Almighty Seth was straight up infuriated, and attacked you out of nowhere. Everything went accordingly, but then something out of ordinary happen. Instead of trying to defeat you in a card game, he sent you to some sort of parallel alternative world, where everything is based of cards. It's unexpected, but you believe you can still find a way out, and overthrow Growtopia. The story revolves how you falter between good & bad, a backstory on how you became "evil," as people are not born evil - they become evil from their experience. The story is of course fine for both children & adults, but it does hold strong morality. There are 4 more parts of the story as long as this. I wrote it using my emotions, so I would like people to actually get there and read it.

A word from the creator (IMPORTANT) : Unlike in GloomyMorning (my previous WOTD), I tried focusing on the parkour more than on riddles. Building unique parkours is a lot harder than building unique riddles I noticed, so building this actually took probably more than GloomyMorning... Well, the main struggle was world locks, as I was ultimately just broken, if I had more I could've made it way better. Honestly, I value GloomyMorning more than this, but I do believe that they're close to each other. When building I pour my entirety, so, the world is built by emotions rather than rationality - of course both are there. Both story and the parkour are built from my emotions, that's why I had no restraining, I didn't base it on "oh but bad parkourists won't get far," I just built it the way I want to, disregarding how difficult it probably is. Well, it's definitely easier than GloomyMorning, although GloomyMorning's difficulty revolves more around the riddles rather than parkour. In general this one is more of an eye-candy, and once played will probably just overwhelm you. Well design-wise, and how aesthetically pleasing both are; this one wins. I was motivated by rewatching "Avatar," not the movie, the cartoon, I watched it years ago as a kid, so nostalgia struckt me strongly. That cartoon based around "the four elements" which were water, earth, fire, & air. While "the four elements" in this game are different from that, still it works fine. The layout of this world is based on "Parkour" by Artemis, why I picked it like this? Because people that checked GloomyMorning judged it entirely from the beginning; the top, and that's a waste since most of my work went into the second half. Artemis' developed a brilliant layout for his world "Parkour," not only visually but also logically, since that way it reveals contents from all stages, and so that's why I used that layout. Well, overall this took over 50 hours to build, actually way more probably.

The world has only the Zombie & Punch jammer, since I couldn't afford the ghost charm YET AGAIN...
    The world has only 4 stages + 1 secret stage, except the first 4 stages are MASSIVE.
    The world has 10 riddles, all aren't very difficult, but are fun.
    The world has many unique parkour mechanics that are new to EVERY player, that's where I hold most of my pride in.

Unlike GloomyMorning, this was already beaten, unfortunately it's not as difficult, and so there's no prize anymore, but it was 50 world locks.

Lesser Knight

What would be a amazing night with friends turns out to be his worst day of his life....

Name:  skele.png
Views: 71
Size:  277.5 KB

Amazing story about a pizzarunner and his adventures!

Name:  pizzaK.png
Views: 74
Size:  228.7 KB

Default NOVUKI'S ROLEPLAY WORLD

THE WORLD HAS:
    -PZ JAMMERS

ALSO WE HAVE THE FF:
    -POLICE STATION
    -SALON
    -CINEMA
    -STADIUM
    -FIREMAN OFFICE
    -HOSPITAL
    -RESTAURANT
    -PIRATES BOAT
    -HIDEOUTS
    -BANK
    -HOTEL
    -LABORATORY
    -PARK
    -STUDIO
    -SMALL SCHOOL

ROLES:
    -SCIENTIST
    -CRIMINAL
    -DOCTOR
    -FIREFIGHTER
    -POLICE
    -SUPERHERO
    -STADIUM PLAYER
    -CREW
    -PROFESOR

THANK U GUYS!
    Name:  Screenshot_20190415_231252.png
Views: 70
Size:  512.2 KB

Default VIVIDVALE by Lewius

I’d like to nominate another world of mine which I built a while back, but it never won so I figured I’d give it another go.

This world is quite simple, your objective is to find the 10-letter password which is hidden around the world and then eventually get into the VIP area.

The world does have parkour in it as well as other elements for players to engage in, but I focused a lot on design of the world. Honestly, if you take a look in game I think you’ll be impressed.

Owner: Lewius

Render:
    Name:  vividvale.png
Views: 68
Size:  576.4 KB
    I know that I probably won’t win for a while now, but it’s worth a try I guess. Have an excellent day Neko!
    You can contact me if you have any questions/concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Red face Mountainemergency by MasterClemi

I would like to nominate my world about a father and his son who go on a journey together. Everything was fine until Jack (the small child) loses his father while climbing down a mountain. The rest of the map Jack tries to find his dad.

The world is pretty difficult and a good challenge. My map includes a lot of high skill jump and run parts with individual jumps. As you work around the map adventure items which are reachable threw parkour try to make it more challenging. I also involved some password search parts which are not the easiest.

Since i always enjoyed playing parkour especially WODT’s I decided to build my own one but after reading the boards at each parkour a lot of people were complaining about how easy it was. I feel like players want challenging parkours instead off easy mazes. The map focuses on different jumps but the design is pretty good too.

I especially want to thank my friend who not only helped me build this world he also spent a tons of wls helping me out.

I hope it is ok to have some vends before and inside of the parkour which can help us to get some wls back we spent. If it is not allowed to have vends in the world I could remove them. Abol we see it as a donation and we are both pretty noob.

The map has PZ jammers a fire house and a ghost charm.

I hope I win and good luck to all contestants. I have mad respect for every participant behause it takes extremly long to build a good world.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to nominate my world about a father and his son who go on a journey together. Everything was fine until Jack (the small child) loses his father while climbing down a mountain. The rest of the map Jack tries to find his dad.

The world is pretty difficult and a good challenge. My map includes a lot of high skill jump and run parts with individual jumps. As you work around thr map adventure items which are reachable threw parkour try to make it more challenging. I also involved some password search parts which are not the easiest.

Since i always enjoyed playing parkour especially WODT’s I decided to build my own one but after reading the boards at each parkour a lot of people were complaining about how easy it was. I feel like players want challenging parkours instead off easy mazes. The map focuses on different jumps but the design is pretty good too.

I especially want to thank my friend who not only helped me build this world he also spent a tons of wls helping me out.

I hope it is ok to have some vends before and inside of the parkour which can help us to get some wls back we spent. If it is not allowed to have vends in the world I could remove them. Abol we see it as a donation and we are both pretty noob.

The map has PZ jammers a fire house and a ghost charm.

I hope I win and good luck to all contestants. I have mad respect for every participants behause it takes extremly long to build a good world.
    Last edited by MasterClemi; 04-17-2019 at 03:08 PM.

Serf

Smile VOLCANOTREASURE by I3UY

Name:  volcanotreasure.png
Views: 56
Size:  362.2 KB
    World includes:
    > pixel art;
    > story;
    > Punch and Zombie Jammers;
    > adventure items;
    > not very hard parkour;
    > a few tips for begginers;
    > new blocks.

About the world:
    World was built by I3UY and IBanb. The story of volcano is about a king, who wants to have all treasures of whole world. But he meets the king, whose is Wizard. The Wizard understands that king wants to steal his treasure, he murders him and curses the kingdom. The curse does his job: a volcano replaces the kingdom. Is the treasure still in volcano? Can you find it?

World owner,
    I3UY

Post EASTERWEEK2K19 FOR WOTD!

I nominate EasterWeek2k19 for wotd!

This world is all about Easter, Growtopian's are you finding a thrill world? Here's I'm offering my world to beat/finished this exclusive missing ways and adventure item's, Good luck with finding the way.

Render:
    Name:  easterweek2k19.png
Views: 49
Size:  238.2 KB

Default First time on forum, I hope this works :)

My world: iiari
    My growid: iiari
    All the people who helped me build this dream of mine, are on the valensigns situated on top of each build, love u all, as well as getting to copy the song from my dear friend KimXTaehyung

I'm hoping to win WOTD trophy in my world, and here's what it includes:
    Attachment 216228Attachment 216228
    - a lovely entrance inspired by using the blocks of the last valentine update ( heartcastle stones and pillars)
    - a grand staircase design colored with purple paint to appeal to many
    - a pixel of myself
    - a magnificent jungle in which people get to experience adventure of the lone traveler
    - a 1,000 year old tree as the myth says, and a lovely seat under it
    - a room full of my friends who were always there to be loving and selfless
    - a shop in which I sell valentine and winter items ( love can be cold sometimes )
    - a massive April 2 pixel for my massive celebration of my birthday
    - 7 rings inspired by ariana grande's song, in addition to her music
    - a pixel of "iiari" in Latin English and a fox next to it
    - last but not least, a lovely VIP room in which the public get to experience a high class luxury Name:  iiari.png
Views: 47
Size:  378.8 KB

- - - Updated - - -

This is my first time on this forum, I'm hoping to see alot of positive reviews
    Name:  iiari.png
Views: 47
Size:  378.8 KB
    Last edited by iiAri; 04-18-2019 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Forgot to say I had jammers on the top left.

Peasant

Default THEBUNNYCROWN for WOTD?

New design!
    Story:
    The rabbit king was old and could not rule his kingdom. So, he wanted to find someone who could replace him and be abtke to rule the kingdom well. Then the rabbit king ordered his troops to tell the rabbits that he was hiding his crown. A rabbit who can find his crown will be made king. However, the crown is hidden in a very dangerous place. The rabbit king deliberately hid it in very dangerous place to test their courage because to be king, they must be brave. Moca is a very brave bunny. His mother offered him to look for the crown. His adventure began.

-Punch and zombie jammer
    -weather machine- night
    -story
    -crown pixel art
    -door to world that inspirate this world
    -adventure
    Renderworld:
    Name:  thebunnycrown.png
Views: 42
Size:  459.6 KB

Post DigitalError By OFFERES

World: DIGITALERROR
    GrowID: OFFERES

A Short Story:
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-04-17-13-22-52.png
Views: 38
Size:  179.2 KB

This World Contain:
    P and Z Jammer, so you cant Punch and no Zombie there
    Weather Digital Rain
    Parkour and Nice Story
    Adventure Item
    Password Game
    CyBots
    Credits Board

Newest Render World :
    Name:  digitalerror.png
Views: 38
Size:  271.7 KB

Hi Ubisoft, thanks for Your nice Update ;v
    Thanks NekoRei
    Thank you (Hope i Can Win :v)

Thanks My Friend Who Help me... (Thaks to Google Too)

Default CHAMPIONRACER updated for WOTD

Features:
    + PZ jammers, weather, and pineapple guarding to prevent cheating.
    + Game world for racing.
    + areas for speculating the game for whoever doesn't want to play the race or waiting for the next match
    + VIP room for winners

New features:
    + changed weather into something more fitting.
    + waterfall parts became more balanced between players with effects and players without effects, and less annoying
    + added secret shortcuts
    + I added spoingers and pumpers where needed to make some places of the race not just running, but avoiding and jumping.

Positive points:
    + A unique game world; no one ever created a game world especially for racing, usually people make in for killing, but I didn't
    + bulletin boards added beside the white door, one shows the credits and info about the world, the other shows FAQ, Also feedback board is added to the VIP room; to prevent spreading the password.

World info:
    Name: championracer
    Creator/Owner: YourDarkside (me)

Name:  championracer.png
Views: 54
Size:  145.2 KB

I kept updating this world and testing it for over a year based on the points which are mentioned in the main post yet it didn't win, like c'mon

Default Submitting for Wotd

I’ve Been Inspired by “Jacksheart” And his Wotd
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...oadoftruth.png

World Includes:
    Sungate
    Portals
    Storyline
    Parkour
    Pz jammer
    Weather
    Firehouse

Thanks To Jacksheart Who Helped to Build the world.