Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MatinAlt2 View Post
    Story about a pizzarunner and his crazy adventures!!

Attachment 216948

What would be a fun night with some friends turns out to be his worst day of his life.

Attachment 216949
    I liked pizza runner idea but it may not get picked because of the low tier blocks and lack of mixture of other blocks used

second map was quite dull, the same color everywhere, again if you put in some more blocks like cave dirt then it would be slightly more interesting. it's kind of hard making an interesting map that uses dark blocks too (like swamp).

Name:  otters.png
Views: 154
Size:  740.8 KB

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Default VIVIDVALE by Lewius

I’ve posted this world a few times in the past, but since this new cycle has been released, why not nominate it again?

This world is an old world, actually. However, over time I have tweaked it and made some pretty significant improvements.

The main objective in the world is for players to roam around the world finding hidden letters that form a code. While doing so, they may also take their time to admire the world’s beautiful aesthetics, something I worked hard on.

The world does have jammers, a board of credits, a little parkour, and a lot of fun!

Owner: Lewius

Render:
    Name:  vividvale.png
Views: 153
Size:  576.4 KB
    Thanks for considering my world, NekoRei. I hope you, the rest of the staff, and everyone else has a great day!
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

STARSHIPUNION by TK69, MadameZ, EZCookOven, LyveWyre, Techy

(This world is divided in three!)

The USS Savior, your ship, has been floating throughout space endlessly because the reactor has exploded. Your mission is to find a new reactor on remote, lost planets. What appears to be a difficult and risky task becomes worse as your ship ends up in the middle of a war while searching for a new reactor.
    http://world.growtopiagame.com/stars...n.png?at=19638

The other worlds

Features:
    • Parkours of all kinds, howler, water, cave.
    • Antigravity in the main world.
    • A Startopia Mission Replica
    • In-depth story, with multiple endings
    • Three worlds in one for different atmospheres and planets
    • Fully Jammed
    Last edited by Nenkaai; 05-03-2019 at 04:46 AM.
    A recipe finder. A GT Wikia Admin. Playing since Feb 2013.
    Level: 123. Title/Dragon/Dragon Wings/Epic done, sponsor pending.
    IGN: TK69

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    I’ve posted this world a few times in the past, but since this new cycle has been released, why not nominate it again?

This world is an old world, actually. However, over time I have tweaked it and made some pretty significant improvements.

The main objective in the world is for players to roam around the world finding hidden letters that form a code. While doing so, they may also take their time to admire the world’s beautiful aesthetics, something I worked hard on.

The world does have jammers, a board of credits, a little parkour, and a lot of fun!

Owner: Lewius

Render:
    Name:  vividvale.png
Views: 153
Size:  576.4 KB
    Thanks for considering my world, NekoRei. I hope you, the rest of the staff, and everyone else has a great day!
    Haha Hang on Lewius, I am redesigning this WOTD now.

Squire

Exclamation VOLCANOTREASURE by I3UY(update 3)

Name:  volcanotreasure.png
Views: 130
Size:  618.5 KB

World specs.:

> Punch and Zombie jammers;
    > Weather Machine - Night;
    > Tips for beginner;
    > A few new blocks;

Update 3: Deleted all dirt from caves and replaced with Deep Sand and Cave Dirt. Redesigned clouds. Added more Stone Wall.

Squire

Default WOTD ENTRY (HEARTOFTHEJUNGLE)

Growid:TruRei
    World name:Heartofthejungle

After days of building and teamwork i introduce to you heartofthejungle it has an amazing story, pixel arts,and parkour.

Features:
    Punch and zombie jammers
    Fire house
    Jungle weather machine
    Interesting story/storyline
    Pixel arts
    Parkour(using tricksters and steam blocks and adventure items)

Story:
    A jungle heart was born and it was said that it was gonna grow and grow until it reahes its limit. And spread jungle across the world. One day you woke up and see everything around you covered in jungle big trees and leaves. You ask what happend and it is said that the heart can only be defeated using the eternal flame buried beneath the caves. And now you need to stop the heart for spreading jungle across the world!

World:Name:  heartofthejungle.png
Views: 134
Size:  1.29 MB

Default JUNGLEEVENT

World Name: JungleEvent
    IGN: YWB
    Features: Have trickster, Stormy Cloud and Up, Up and Away Block
    The world has P, Z Jammer weather machine
    Credit Board
    Name:  jungleevent.png
Views: 131
Size:  1.47 MB

Red face TINKERBELLFAIRY by PPVStar

Story, The fairy in Growtopia have got his own new owner. But the owner seems to start forget his fairy after he got his new Kelpie pet. The fairy start feeling sad, and fly back to the blarney stone. The owner realized the BLARNEY is closed, what should he do to get his fairy back? Find out in the world THINKERBELLFAIRY

mechanics:
    -Weather machine - Valentine
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Story about a Fairy
    -Adventure
    -Credit
    -Death Trap walls
    -Up, Up, and Away Block

Owner: PPVStar

renderworld:
    Name:  Screenshot_111.png
Views: 126
Size:  949.4 KB

thank you for all the advices and tips! And good luck!

Default I nominate these 3 worlds, have good storylines/parkours/and are user friendly

Name:  majestys.png
Views: 111
Size:  497.7 KB
    Name:  coasts.png
Views: 108
Size:  604.0 KB
    Name:  majestys.png
Views: 111
Size:  497.7 KBName:  hault.png
Views: 105
Size:  326.8 KB
    @gnats.gt on Instagram~

FIGHTDAYS BY RADIOTUA

STORY:
    One Years Ago ,there are two kingdom live in world,there is red kingdom and blue kingdom.they help each other and doing a friendship.but both of kingdom need bigger territory ,so they decide to war.the war still not end still now.u must join the battle.u can choose team red or team blue

How to play:
    -Get Point By Capture Flag
    -Get Point by killing rival
    -Reach 1000 point

World spot:
    -Two Awesome Kingdom
    -Two Boat Outside the kingdom
    -And Four hot air balloon in up of kingdom
    -A Watching tower
    -A tower in mid to get point

World include:
    -Bunny Lock
    -Punch and Zombie Jammer
    -Game Generator
    -Weather :Snowy

Type:Game world with story
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default FNAFSTORY2 for WOTD

So its been few months since i dont nominate my world. Now im going to nominate one of my world to be wotd.

This is the 2nd part from FNAFSTORY1

Name:  fnafstory2.png
Views: 97
Size:  671.9 KB

Story :
    In the last world/story, you were trapped underground at your work place.

Its been sereval days since you got trapped underground. And then you decided to try to escape. Some lava became acid because the toxic.

So you go to find the way out and try to escape. Freddy is disappear, so you have high chance to escape from this underground.

Features :
    Jammers
    Weather
    Simple but challenging maze
    Fun adventure with story

Special thanks to my friends that already given me inspiration for the design and the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZer0MonKey
    my life sucked and i still live it..
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZer0MonKey
    my english crap..
    BITELORDIST FOREVER!
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0448/image.png

IGN : LaZer0MonKey || ArtistPix

Thanks Joni2 for making my pervious avatar

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Nenkaai View Post
    STARSHIPUNION by TK69, MadameZ, EZCookOven, LyveWyre, Techy

(This world is divided in three!)

The USS Savior, your ship, has been floating throughout space endlessly because the reactor has exploded. Your mission is to find a new reactor on remote, lost planets. What appears to be a difficult and risky task becomes worse as your ship ends up in the middle of a war while searching for a new reactor.
    http://world.growtopiagame.com/stars...n.png?at=19638

The other worlds

Features:
    • Parkours of all kinds, howler, water, cave.
    • Antigravity in the main world.
    • A Startopia Mission Replica
    • In-depth story, with multiple endings
    • Three worlds in one for different atmospheres and planets
    • Fully Jammed
    horrific, you expect noobs to get through dark cave with spikes... not everyone carries a torch with them.
    surprised this got wotd and if devs played this beforehand. story seems interesting but how are we supposed to know if we cant reach the ship because we cant see and are blindly walking guessing where spikes are?
    barely anyone at the world and its wotd.

Lesser Knight

Default nominating for May! Cinco de mayo theme

Im nominating world BREAKPINATA
    I made it myself and the music is called "Latin Chart" from webbsite musescore. Took 8 hours to transcribe as I'm learning to read notes thx to growtopia!

I rendered it today, now there is also board to read info.

World is intended to be for pinata breaking thats why I choose dark colors to find pinata easily.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...reakpinata.png

Ign same as here. hkenshin21Name:  breakpinata.png
Views: 77
Size:  535.7 KB

Peasant

Red face 🙃 CCINCODEMAYO By Yezort 🙃

Hai i'm Yezort, this is my second attempt, yeah why second?
    I've made this world last year and i'm not lucky yet for the WOTD.
    So for my second attempt i hope win
    Name:  15-31-34-ccincodemayo.png
Views: 76
Size:  700.0 KB
    Link :
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...incodemayo.png
    yaa! so one day there lived a pinata missing and he wanted to find his way home to meet his mother, when he searched, he met the cactus that helped him! by showing him how to get back to his home.
    World include :
    1. Punch jammer
    2. Zombie jammer
    3. Night weather machine
    4. Stuff weather machine
    5. Little story, etc
    And by the way a new players can able to have fun there, i mean they can also play the parkour. hopefully i win, Thank you see ya.
    Enjoyyyyyyy.
    Last edited by Yezort_gt; 05-04-2019 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Typo

Ign:Kyan7
    Render:
    Name:  toystoryderby.png
Views: 74
Size:  540.7 KB
    The Kentucky Derby is finally here and i am submitting a race world for my obsession in racing
    Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Pine Guardian
    Firehouse
    Stuff Weather
    Original Pixel Art of Toy Story Characters
    The theme song of Toy Story
    WOTD’s: RAYMANRACE, INCREDIBLESTWO, THEWORLDOFPIXAR

https://i.postimg.cc/Gm4jPsqW/Prismino.png
    The weekly wish will make your wish come true! Join today by clicking on this pic

Join the bitelordists at THEBITELORDISTS!

Default Your A ProffesionalGrowtopian.But,Theres some fact that you didn't know!

Render:https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...e.com/w3zg.png

Your A Proffesional Growtopian.But,Theres some fact that you didn't know!

Features:
    PZ Jammer
    Maze
    Parkour
    Fact ~Growtopia~
    Story ~Growtopia~

Default MysteriousCaveAdventure for WOTD?

GROWID:PINECLOODS
    WORLD:MysteriousCaveAdventure
    So this is my redesign of the world
    Like i had previously mentioned this one of my first WOTD attempts so sorry if it can't be perfect

The story is pretty simple. Imagine going
    out hiking one night and boom, you wake up in a dark cave confused and scared. It is now your job to make sure you make it out safe

This world contains a punch jammer, zombie jammer, and jungle weather machine

A special thanks to XOWG and PineBites for helping me make the world

Btw this is my fixed post since I recently used the wrong render picture

Thanks for taking my world into consideration and have a great day
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by PineCloods; 05-09-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Knight

Default Attackrobot

Attackrobot
    This is a game world which features an attack and defense game mode. Basically, one team has to defend the game blocks meanwhile the other has to try to break all the blocks. This world is inspired by a cup head bossas i thought it was a pretty interesting boss concept, and so i transformed it into an attack and defense world where one group fights for the boss while the other group fights against the boss.
    I hope you like this world
    Name:  attackrobot.png
Views: 144
Size:  417.8 KB
    World : SiangjunBox

Lesser Knight

Default Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:  killbotx.png
Views: 143
Size:  1.05 MB

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

A word from me, the creator (IMPORTANT) : So, this is most definitely NOT the project I've been working on for the past week+, oh boy the project I've been working on is going to take weeeeks more, it's so complex that it's seriously time and world lock consuming. Unlike GloomyMorning and ElementalCrisis (my previous WOTDs) the difficulty in this one is MANY times easier, this time it's seriously playable for EVERYONE, it's also very fun from what people told me. I took special time to make the parkour gameplay fun, I made the riddles exceptional and unique. So, I think I did a pretty good job on this one! What do you think?

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
    The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
    Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

There is no prize this time, since someone literally took 15 minutes to beat it and take the former prize of 10wls.