Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Default Dyzerkeyzer by DyzerKeyzer for WOTD

==>DyzerKeyzer<==

This world theme is jungle and adventure.has a pyramid,cloud and cave parkour.so unique.this is main world, yes main world.i used much wls and time. Hope its worth it.

Story : In Bulletin board (beside White door)

Owner : DyzerKeyzer

World have :

PZ jammer
    Weather - Jungle
    Storyline
    2 VIP areas
    Cybots
    No Pixel art
    Song by Neuenmuller
    Newbie friendly
    No need wings
    Obelisk + Sungate
    Adventure Item!

Render :
    Name:  dyzerkeyzer.png
Views: 181
Size:  1.17 MB

Thank you,
    IGN: DyzerKeyzer
    Lv:55/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
    2.Have Focused Eye : [75/100] [ X ]
    3.Have 200 DLs : [15/200] [ X ]
    4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

Master Sorcerer

Default I nominate COWKIDNAP to world of the day!

Grow I’d : THACOW remember the name is thacow i‘ve change name.
    World name : CowKidnap.
    This world contains. Punch zombie jammer, fire house, and a awesome music And a story, + A pixel art of a ice cow leash that I made by my self in growtopia tools! + New blocks from the game used in the world.

I’ve made some changes in the world I realized this parkour was too easy so I made it harder and changed the winter story to something else. This time I will keep this world and not selling it and keeping the trophy for my legendary quest for dragon.

This adventure is about to fight the kings traps to rescue to save other cow prisoner that is forced to stay in prison for no any reason so (player) have to save them they have to run/jump/slide/swim/jump and climb up in a tree go on the clouds and fells into the storm, then from all the hard work from saving your friends you can now chill in the empty house.

I tryed to make new parkour parts for the world and something that Players haven’t Done before like sliding on ice cow laser.

Well thank you the person who is picking the worlds, I hope I can win so I can have people that plays on my parkour. Racing with visitors like what I did last time I won.

Here’s a picture of the world.
    Remember ID ThaCow, ***NOT COWSYT!*** by the way the parkour looks to be short but when you play it, should take more than 10 mins to finnish castle part.
    Name:  cowkidnap.png
Views: 159
Size:  347.5 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by CowsYT; 03-29-2019 at 03:17 PM.

Default Snowdale for World Of The Day

Snowdale is a world of mine that I made a while ago. The world is about the world’s northernmost city called ”Snowdale”. This world is surrounded by mysterious, and dates back to the 16th century. The world is filled with lots of citizens with their own personalities, together with lots of dialouge and story. The world is mainly an adventure world, but also contains loads of puzzles, and story.
    In this world, I put a lot of attention into specific areas which all have their own names and history that you can solve together with clues found on board, and by talking with the townfolks!

The render:
    Name:  45A36FDC-479D-4AC0-8E9E-FABFDDFF1AFE.png
Views: 162
Size:  683.6 KB

As the world is played in the snowy night, here’s a render of that:
    Name:  EBF003FC-B136-45E7-A54D-84BC72221A89.png
Size:  630.8 KB

I hope everyone likes the world!
    IGN: Anton0202
    Hey, I'm Anton0202!
    I’m just a guy who loves to build worlds!
    16 WOTDs and counting...
    Creator of the Swedish Start world.

Lesser Knight

Default SNOWDALE SHOULD WIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anton0202 View Post
    Snowdale is a world of mine that I made a while ago. The world is about the world’s northernmost city called ”Snowdale”. This world is surrounded by mysterious, and dates back to the 16th century. The world is filled with lots of citizens with their own personalities, together with lots of dialouge and story. The world is mainly an adventure world, but also contains loads of puzzles, and story.
    In this world, I put a lot of attention into specific areas which all have their own names and history that you can solve together with clues found on board, and by talking with the townfolks!

The render:
    Name:  45A36FDC-479D-4AC0-8E9E-FABFDDFF1AFE.png
Views: 162
Size:  683.6 KB

As the world is played in the snowy night, here’s a render of that:
    Name:  EBF003FC-B136-45E7-A54D-84BC72221A89.png
Size:  630.8 KB

I hope everyone likes the world!
    IGN: Anton0202
    I hope you win Anton,
    i don't know how they manage to pick WOTD's but you have tried winning for now about 3 months and sill ANYTHING! I hope they notice the hard work and the story line you made in that work. Considering that it has riddles and it is a 45 min world. I prefer you world way than people with just mazes on pixel arts winning.

Good Luck Anton,
    The hole builder's team is supporting you on this one!

#MakeSNOWDALEWin

Default CreativeAreas for wotd!

Introducing after months of hard work and teamwork, Creativeareas is done! This world connects dozens of peoples creations into one cohesive adventure and world! The world has parkour, stories, and Mazes, even pixel art!

Features:

Cohesive one world
    Noobie friendly
    Punch and zombie jammers
    stuff weather machine
    Edited for ease

Huge thanks to our builders who helped:

~Vladcraft
    ~Lewius
    ~Yolki
    ~Ifrighten
    ~Freakr
    ~Cheicken
    ~Heavenlylava
    ~Lyvewyre
    ~Rumby
    ~Jrlegend
    ~Madamez
    ~Coldemerald
    ~Contary
    ~Edmush
    ~Metalwire
    ~Bdubz

Thanks!
    Render:Name:  661CA358-0DDE-48D5-8D8F-F06B406CC028.png
Views: 139
Size:  621.1 KB
    Last edited by Jojobean HD; 03-30-2019 at 12:02 PM.
    I like working, pizza, and also Agario!

Donate? Go to JOJOBEANHD!!!!!

Wotds: 23 And Counting!
    Thanks for wotd seth! H4lloweenStuff 2/23/17
    ^ First wotd!
    Thanks to GOOGLEMYNAME for this epic art!

TALEOFAPRINCESS
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...faprincess.png
    (Noxie and I currently share the same account, he’s my brother irl)
    World about a princess falling in love, it contains:
    - 2 Special different endings
    - Adventure items gameplay & Parkours

THEMINDMAP
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...themindmap.png
    Can you beat this almost impos-very possible maze without the renders?
    - Ghosts as obstacles
    - Maze with timers & dark cave walls

RNOXHQ
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...com/rnoxhq.png
    Adventure Mini Games world, which includes:
    - Beat and timer and feed all the Gorillas
    - Find the Rope in the maze and climb to the top
    - Brazier and torches parkour
    - The mystery door game (luck)
    - Find the passwords and get into the balloon

SCOPAESTHESIA
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...paesthesia.png
    Scopaesthesia:
    The psychic staring effect is a supposed phenomenon in which humans detect being stared at by extrasensory means.
    - Storyline about...you.being.haunted.

FEAROFGIVING
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...arofgiving.png
    Giving, have became one of your biggest fear...but why?
    - Storyline about you fighting against your fear.

CREATURRA
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt.../creaturra.png
    The world had come to its end, there’s no stopping, only escaping.
    - Cybots Parkour
    - Obelisk and Sungate Game
    - Story about how the world ended

2019begins
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...2019begins.png
    2019 is here, a new year, are you ready for the party?
    - Parkour and mini games
    - Tower of luck
    may my demise be a promise to you.

Exclamation Idk does it fit in this cycle but... Easter world!

So there I have an Easter world called BunnySecret. It's an adventure world, built by Me (RokasrGT , owner) and Bomzar. I think this is a pretty cool world, which tells a story: Bunnies has a secret! It's a awesome world to spent time, with a nice art design, has jammers (P,Z,PG,FH,etc) and it also has an awesome music (made by Bomzar called Gentle Walk), and a great story. Hope you will like it!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...unnysecret.png

render.tiff

Thumbs up GloomyMorning - The ELITE Adventure.

Name:  gloomymorning.png
Views: 136
Size:  737.9 KB
    You mysteriously wake up in a castle-ish room, your memories are messed up, and you can't properly recall what happened-- as your last memory was taking a nap. A bystander asks you to bring their key to them, as the bystander for some reason left it at YOUR house (?) You have a really detailed diary that you keep at home, you decided to take on the offer and bring the key ALSO because for the sake of remembering your memories, you need to read the diary, and perhaps find some clues on WHY you woke up in that castle-ish room with vague memories. Coming back house, you read the diary: turns out a mysterious man was following you, you panicked and ran away from him, it all seemed fine, but then mysteriously the man starts hitting the door and calling you out. That's when the diary cuts. You take on a journey on finding the truth behind this conspiracy, and so in the process you get in an adventure to find a powerful Banana, and an almighty Idol!

The world contains both P & Z jammer. I'm sorry but I couldn't afford a ghost charm, since it's just darn expensive...
    The world has way over 30 riddles, ranging from easy (at the beginning), to exclusively hard even including advanced mathematics and thinking ~ all that whilst revolving around the world's contents.
    Numerous stages with it's own unique ideas, puzzles, mazes, riddles, parkour mechanics.
    Extremely advanced gateway use that just make your brains freeze.
    The world heavily revolves around parkour, at some parts it focuses on both riddles and parkours, at some it focuses solely on parkour, at some ONLY on riddles, and at some...at mazes.

One of the best out there took 7 hours and didn't manage to beat the world, as it was just too hard for him, and he was just darn tired from all that thinking and physical strain caused by parkour and riddles.

I'm hoping this does get WOTD, I built it entirely because I wanted to build something that could challenge even the best out there, even the smartest and most elite players. I poured my entirety into building it, as I LOVE building, so much you have no idea! First parts of the world didn't take me long to make, but some took me even over 20 hours to build, overall I took way over 50 hours to build the entire world. I have no regrets, I'm proud of how it turned out. From the people that played it, all of them enjoyed it A LOT, I'm happy they did.

The world's prize is 40 World Locks as of right now, I'm hoping someone good enough does emerge and claim the victory.

Knight

What turns out to be a fun halloween night with friends turns out to be the worst day of his life..

Name:  skele.png
Views: 123
Size:  277.5 KB

Amazing story about a pizzarunner and his crazy adventures!!

Name:  pizzaK.png
Views: 131
Size:  228.7 KB

Lesser Knight

Default PERILOUSJUNGLE by voony

Name:  perilousjungle.png
Views: 129
Size:  1.45 MB

You went to explore from one of the dangerous jungle in Growtopia.
    It makes you excited, so you explore the jungle. You find different kind of leaves,stones,insects,etc. in that jungle.

As you went to explore, you saw a beautiful girl wearing a crown. It's Elle, the "Princess of Perilous Jungle." Elle is screaming for help because her prince is missing for about 3 days. Since you are exploring in the jungle, you continue walking and you plan to help the princess to find her prince.

World Includes:
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Fire house
    Jungle Weather Machine

(The world has two highest tree in Growtopia and a Floating Temple/Pyramid).

voony would like to thank BeanGarage(New Name: PopaTery) for helping me clearing the world, giving me some RSP seeds and some cool items. (You can see it also in a Bulletin Board in the world).

THANK YOU FOR READING.

Default All of my world for Wotd nomination.

DRAGONVALENTINE by Draluxes
    Name:  dragonvalentine.png
Views: 121
Size:  434.4 KB
    A short synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world with Plus Point!
    > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
    > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    > Pineapple guardian if needed,
    > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

World originally created by Draluxes, and how we can built this world? By using cernodile tools to be exact.

RUINEDTOWER by Draluxes
    Name:  ruinedtower.png
Views: 120
Size:  509.8 KB
    A short synopsis :
    Rainy, cold, and there's no sun shining on the forest. Two adventurer found this tower and ruined, surrounding with flying bat and hanging thread from spider. The rune says, This tower has the owner was alive in beside houses. Just saying that named Roney, what they found a message inside house.

Plus Point!
    * Gravity Well, Death Trap wall, Up,Up and Away Block and other Adv. Items,
    * any summer items was added into this world,
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    * Song playing : Masked heroes - Vexento,
    * Have a storyline (They're indeed).

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Default GLACIALCAVERNS

GrowID: SnowBlizter
    World: GLACIALCAVERNS

You found an old map talking about endless amounts of gold deep in the cavern and you decided to search for it. As you travel deep down in the cavern, you meet a God named Cyrione. He guards the treasure, but in return you give him a sacred idol. It is now you decision whether you want to give it or not. REMEMBER! Your actions have consequences.

Name:  glacialcaverns.png
Views: 114
Size:  605.6 KB
    hi im snow how you doin?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ego View Post
    Name:  gloomymorning.png
Views: 136
Size:  737.9 KB
    You mysteriously wake up in a castle-ish room, your memories are messed up, and you can't properly recall what happened-- as your last memory was taking a nap. A bystander asks you to bring their key to them, as the bystander for some reason left it at YOUR house (?) You have a really detailed diary that you keep at home, you decided to take on the offer and bring the key ALSO because for the sake of remembering your memories, you need to read the diary, and perhaps find some clues on WHY you woke up in that castle-ish room with vague memories. Coming back house, you read the diary: turns out a mysterious man was following you, you panicked and ran away from him, it all seemed fine, but then mysteriously the man starts hitting the door and calling you out. That's when the diary cuts. You take on a journey on finding the truth behind this conspiracy, and so in the process you get in an adventure to find a powerful Banana, and an almighty Idol!

The world contains both P & Z jammer. I'm sorry but I couldn't afford a ghost charm, since it's just darn expensive...
    The world has way over 30 riddles, ranging from easy (at the beginning), to exclusively hard even including advanced mathematics and thinking ~ all that whilst revolving around the world's contents.
    Numerous stages with it's own unique ideas, puzzles, mazes, riddles, parkour mechanics.
    Extremely advanced gateway use that just make your brains freeze.
    The world heavily revolves around parkour, at some parts it focuses on both riddles and parkours, at some it focuses solely on parkour, at some ONLY on riddles, and at some...at mazes.

One of the best out there took 7 hours and didn't manage to beat the world, as it was just too hard for him, and he was just darn tired from all that thinking and physical strain caused by parkour and riddles.

I'm hoping this does get WOTD, I built it entirely because I wanted to build something that could challenge even the best out there, even the smartest and most elite players. I poured my entirety into building it, as I LOVE building, so much you have no idea! First parts of the world didn't take me long to make, but some took me even over 20 hours to build, overall I took way over 50 hours to build the entire world. I have no regrets, I'm proud of how it turned out. From the people that played it, all of them enjoyed it A LOT, I'm happy they did.

The world's prize is 40 World Locks as of right now, I'm hoping someone good enough does emerge and claim the victory.
    Damn man. You earn my respects
    Goodbye.

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    *INEVITABLE END*

It’s 2134 and the world is even more advanced technologically than it was a century ago. Now, humans have computers built into their brains which allows for things nobody ever thought was possible. But make no mistake. All is not well. There’s a mass genocide occurring globally, and the group that’s being targeted are called the Superiors. The Superiors are humans who have the ability to manipulate the computer programs inside their minds, making them stronger, faster, smarter and more efficient than the Normals. The Normals’ leader, Galico, has brainwashed the entire Normal population into murdering any Superior in sight. So far 18 million Superiors have been killed. It’s rumored that a sacred object can uplift the affects of the brainwash, but one must find it. You are a Superior. Will you be part of the death statistic, or can you live to win the war?

The world contains jammers, a weather machine, a well-developed storyline, intermediate parkour, great design and detail, adventure item hunts and much more!

Owner: Lewius

Attachment 215437

Thanks so much NekoRei for the consideration of this world. I hope you have a phenomenal day!

*I removed the two dirt blocks that were floating beneath the top layer of the soil*
    BROOOOO , HOOW YOU MAKING THEM!
    THATS JUST AMAZING.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DyzerKeyzer View Post
    ==>DyzerKeyzer<==

This world theme is jungle and adventure.has a pyramid,cloud and cave parkour.so unique.this is main world, yes main world.i used much wls and time. Hope its worth it.

Story : In Bulletin board (beside White door)

World have :

PZ jammer
    Weather - Jungle
    Storyline
    2 VIP areas
    Cybots
    No Pixel art
    Song by Neuenmuller
    Newbie friendly
    No need wings
    Obelisk + Sungate
    Adventure Item!

Render :
    Name:  dyzerkeyzer.png
Views: 181
Size:  1.17 MB

Thank you,
    Broo only 1 time per month no more.

Default A Game world for WOTD

World name: Championracer
    IGN: YourDarkside

features:-
    +PZ jammers + pineapple guardian + weather
    +tested with positive ratings
    +game world for racing
    +credit board, QOTD board, and feedback board included

Name:  championracer.png
Views: 97
Size:  137.2 KB

Cool Jojobean for Wotd....

Introducing after months of editing, Jojobean for world of the day.

This world has so many features that its crazy, Tons of different floating islands, all connected with stairs that seemingly float, Riddles, Parkour, Vip areas, Board for signatures, tips for winning a wotd, Trivia, Stats, And tons of hidden missions.

There is a goal to the world, Trying to get all hidden adventure items, Which turns out for a very fun adventure.

There is also a stuff weather machine and of course zombie and punch jammers...

Well thats about it.... I hope you consider Jojobean for wotd!

Render: Name:  4A7925B2-E839-448E-87EF-1CD247689208.png
Views: 97
Size:  300.9 KB
    I like working, pizza, and also Agario!

Donate? Go to JOJOBEANHD!!!!!

Wotds: 23 And Counting!
    Thanks for wotd seth! H4lloweenStuff 2/23/17
    ^ First wotd!
    Thanks to GOOGLEMYNAME for this epic art!

Quote Originally Posted by bear9gt View Post
    BROOOOO , HOOW YOU MAKING THEM!
    THATS JUST AMAZING.

- - - Updated - - -

Broo only 1 time per month no more.
    Haha, thanks. I just love building, I guess. I really hope I win soon, but highly doubt it.

We should meet some time, Bear9.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Default INEVITABLEEND by Lewius

*INEVITABLE END*

It’s 2134 and the world is even more advanced technologically than it was a century ago. Now, humans have computers built into their brains which allows for things nobody ever thought was possible. But make no mistake. All is not well. There’s a mass genocide occurring globally, and the group that’s being targeted are called the Superiors. The Superiors are humans who have the ability to manipulate the computer programs inside their minds, making them stronger, faster, smarter and more efficient than the Normals. The Normals’ leader, Galico, has brainwashed the entire Normal population into murdering any Superior in sight. So far 18 million Superiors have been killed. It’s rumored that a sacred object can uplift the affects of the brainwash, but one must find it. You are a Superior. Will you be part of the death statistic, or can you live to win the war?

The world contains jammers, a weather machine, a well-developed storyline, intermediate parkour, great design and detail, adventure item hunts and much more!

Owner: Lewius
    Name:  inevitableend.png
Views: 83
Size:  675.5 KB
    Thanks so much NekoRei for the consideration of this world. I hope you have a phenomenal day!
    Last edited by Josh289; 04-02-2019 at 12:32 AM.
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Lesser Knight

Default PERILOUSJUNGLE by voony

Name:  perilousjungle.png
Views: 86
Size:  1.45 MB

You went to explore from one of the dangerous jungle in Growtopia.
    It makes you excited, so you explore the jungle. You find different kind of leaves,stones,insects,etc. in that jungle.

As you went to explore, you saw a beautiful girl wearing a crown. It's Elle, the "Princess of Perilous Jungle." Elle is screaming for help because her prince is missing for about 3 days. Since you are exploring in the jungle, you continue walking and you plan to help the princess to find her prince.

World Includes:
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Fire house
    Jungle Weather Machine

(The world has two highest tree in Growtopia and a Floating Temple/Pyramid).

voony would like to thank BeanGarage(New Name: PopaTery) for helping me clearing the world, giving me some RSP seeds and some cool items.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

Edit Post

Default Dyzerkeyzer by DyzerKeyzer for WOTD

==>DyzerKeyzer<==

Once upon a day, when you go to camping in the summer holidays.you lost in the forest with your cousin.your cousin scared and hungry. You dont know what to do.one thing in your mind is only how to get out from da forest.

Description : This world has Pyramid,Cave,Cloud themed parkour.its my main world. I spent may wls and time to built this world.

Feature :

1.3 different levels with different lifes (Easy=Unlimited,Med=120 lifes,Hard=80 lifes)

2.There 2 Cybots

3.Sun gate & Obelisk

4.Adventure themed music by Neuenmuller

5.Story line

6.Credits board

7.Weather machine - Jungle

8.no need wing and shoes

9.Adventure item

10.Portal parkour

11.0% Pixel art

12. Parkour duration is about 30-40 minutes

13.PZ jammer