Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Default Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Hello, Growtopians!

It’s time to commence the new cycle! So, we're opening a new thread for your WOTD submissions!

What do you get when you win WOTD?
    - An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    - "WOTD Winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    - Your world is added to the WOTD winner's list in-game: /top
    - 10 Growtokens
    - And above all! RESPECT!

Cool right?

But there are regulations to follow to be eligible to win the much coveted WOTD Award!

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    • World name
    • Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. )
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world

RULES (March - May 2019 Cycle)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds. Nobody else is allowed to submit your entry for you.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. (You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world so we can easily see and check them)
    • At least basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) must be placed within the world, unless the world does not require having one of them. Note: Promising that the jammers will be placed inside the world if it wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
    • Guild Headquarters (Worlds) are welcome! However, as the world is owned by one person, the prize will only be given to the owner. It's up to the Guild how they will make use of the WOTD prize in case the world wins.

So you want to win eh?

TIPS:
    - Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    - Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or unique/original mechanics
    - Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    - Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    - Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months WILL NOT be considered.
    **If the punishment has been cancelled before it expires automatically, the ban is not counted and the player/world will still be eligible for the WOTD.

--------
    FAQ:
    --------
    What are the changes made in this cycle?
    - For this cycle, the new nomination thread will be up for 3 months. That will allow us and the whole community to be updated if there will be changes on the rules and factors in choosing WOTDs based on the feedback and quality worlds posted in the previous thread.
    - We will only look at the world owner's punishment/s. We will no longer consider the admins' ban record.
    - We will not consider owners who were banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months.
    - We are now allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3 day gap. (PLEASE DO NOT SPAM)

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    - Yes, you can nominate your world every cycle but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD before the 2018 trophy was launched, am I eligible to get the new trophy?
    - Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2018 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    - Yes, you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like.

Why do copied worlds get plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    - Most probably will have nearly ZERO chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration ...etc) as long as you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which we also hope that would give credit to the original owner and traffic to his/her world) but that will also mean your world must be different enough!

Alrighty then! That should explain everything. Now go create your world and start submitting!

Ciao,
    NekoRei

Reserved...
    “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
    — The Doctor
    “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
    ― Ross Lynch

Master Sorcerer

Default nominating for this cycle

Name:  48163136-EBBF-43A0-8D2F-5BF8D61658A0.png
Views: 2696
Size:  841.2 KB

it’s was for bhe but it didn’t win last cycle

there is a z jam too it’s just the render server is broken
    Last edited by ROOTbeerr; 03-22-2019 at 03:58 PM.
    This space is empty, just like the space in my skull.

Banned

Leaving it here, just in case.

DRAGONVALENTINE by Draluxes
    Name:  dragonvalentine.png
Views: 2420
Size:  434.4 KB
    A short synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world :
    > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
    > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    > Pineapple guardian if needed,
    > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

World originally created by Draluxes, and how we can built this world? By using cernodile tools to be exact.

RUINEDTOWER by Draluxes
    Name:  ruinedtower.png
Views: 2428
Size:  487.0 KB
    A short synopsis :
    Rainy, cold, and there's no sun shining on the forest. Two adventurer found this tower and ruined, surrounding with flying bat and hanging thread from spider. The rune says, This tower has the owner was alive in beside houses. Just saying that named Roney, what they found a message inside house.

Mechanics used :
    * Gravity Well, Death Trap wall, and other Adv. Items.
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer
    * Song playing : Masked heroes - Vexento
    * Have a storyline (They're indeed).

DRALUXTREA by Draluxes
    Name:  draluxtrea.png
Views: 2699
Size:  907.9 KB
    This about me and my dragons! Explorin' treasure cave with advanced tech-o-system. and who's arrive to the hall of winner. I will put your name on the hall of sign!

Mechanic used!
    * 3 Shockinator bot, yo.
    * Adv. Items and tricky parkour.
    * Punch and zombie jammer
    * Only a few sign to describe the dialogue.
    * Song playing : Dance of Violins - F77

Thanks in advice and Good luck ������.
    Last edited by Electrolava9; 03-06-2019 at 02:32 AM. Reason: Fixing some render.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

I'd like to suggest the world

MERIDIANCITY

Welcome to growtopias most futuristic city. The world isn't really a parkour world it's much more a place to explore. You're able to visit the highest and most advanced skyscrapers and also read some informations about each of them. I hope you'll like the world.

I've recently added Cybots and laser grids, which I think fit the futuristic theme of the world perfectly, to make the gameplay a little more exciting without making the world too difficult. People who play the world are now able to have fun dodging the different bots and their shots but can take their time while reading all of the Retinal Scanners which offer tons of information about each building if they feel like it as well.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...ridiancity.png
    Feel free to join my discord server by clicking on this link:
    WORLD BUILDER SQUAD - DISCORD

Lesser Knight

Thumbs up For world of the day

Ign: LFU

Story line and credits near door

Latest renderworld:
    Name:  chinesecelebration.png
Views: 2301
Size:  189.2 KB

World has:
    Ps jammer
    Weather
    Firehouse
    Adventure items

Default THETIMEJUMPERS

The Time Jumpers is an adventure and parkour world. You have the ability to jump trough times and you want to unlock your full potential. After saying goodbye to your friend in Wayward Town, you decided to start your adventure by using your power. It might be fun to go back in time, but you haven't known the consequences of doing it too far.
    Find out what's next by going into the THETIMEJUMPERS.
    This world is compatible for newbies with no wings or shoes, so they can enjoy the world too.

The story wasn't inspired by anything, it's just because of the world's name. Credit to MrConfirm that provided the night weather machine, some resources and made the song.
    Owner: MrStreak
    Admin: MrConfirm

This world contains:
    -P&Z Jammer
    -Night weather machine
    -Peaceful or sad song
    -Parkour and a story
    -Adventure items

Here is the render:
    Name:  thetimejumpers.png
Views: 2045
Size:  337.0 KB

Last edited by MrStreak; 03-13-2019 at 05:46 AM.

So a while ago I posted a thing on the previous one. I'll do that again to, hm, maybe be seen or something?

So, out of popular demand and less popular bad worlds winning, I have desided to just throw a few of these out there, since no actual world showcasing thread is actually seen by the dev team either. Except that ThePsyborg who played MOUNTCELESTE. Hm. So here are a bunch a highlights.
    Name:  steampunksea.png
Views: 2216
Size:  417.1 KB
    Name:  themightybots.png
Views: 2118
Size:  228.3 KB
    Name:  hardgaming.png
Views: 2064
Size:  246.2 KB
    Name:  steampunkship.png
Views: 2146
Size:  728.8 KB
    Name:  scatterlight.png
Views: 2007
Size:  316.2 KB
    Name:  mountceleste (1).png
Views: 1963
Size:  275.7 KB

Hot takes:
    Mountceleste is my absolute favorite. STEAMPUNKSHIP is a popular favorite. Steampunksea is a satanic pile of crap that people like for some reason.

So that's that. I don't make stuff to win WOTDs, but a WOTD is a nice way to give people's worlds traffic for a day or so. Even though some things I make may not be accessible for everyone, there is a certain group of people that would much like to discover me as a maker. Peace.
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

COUNTRYBALL
    Attachment 212210

I nominated this last cycle but failed i hope you guys can give me a chance i dunno

so i created this world on 1-03-19 heres the thread
    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...21-COUNTRYBALL

ive also gathered some opinions from the growtopians thru competition and sb and they all seem to like it

this world contains

Flags
    Facts about the country
    a Race perfect for competition
    and also some inside jokes you may or may not like

MADMEWMEW
    Name:  madmewmew.png
Views: 1896
Size:  84.8 KB

a CTF with a giant pixel art of MadMewMew

IGN: MadMewMew

SUB TO KFBUN

TNX DEVS FOR ADDING MY SUGGESTION (Floating Speaker) , (Pet Egg) , (Steampunk Goggles), (Fiesta Coati Scarf) and maybe (Mud Puddle)

reserving the spot
    hi im snow how you doin?

Name:  terrorkingdom.png
Views: 2005
Size:  1.03 MB

Bored and do not know what to do?

Next time why dont you try to travel in the world of terrorkingdom.This world is a adventure world where you will experience the experience that you can not feel anywhere else. I guarantee that this world will get rid of your boredom.

A few synopsis about this world:
    Millions of years ago @MysteriousCultist discovered the earth, he found humans still no civilizations and became victims of wild animals. After that, @ MysteriousCultist taught people how to build weapons, shelter, clothing and self defense.
    After humans have shown a positive effect @MysteriousCultist travels back to the galaxy to find a planet with a creature that still has no civilization. Centuries of years have passed @MysteriousCultist comes to visit the earth, he finds humans increasingly advanced. He sees man building an empire.But how surprised he sees them abusing the skills they have been taught to humanity in misuse. Warring people, making animals as a tool of war and a lot of things. @ MysteriousCultist wrath and curse the empire into terrorkingdom. @ MysteriousCultist leaves the world and goes on a journey to find a creature that still has no civilization in the hope that people will realize that the war is so disliked by @ MysteriousCultist. He comes back to earth but what happens?
    The answer is at the end of this adventure.

So what are you waiting for?
    Provide your traveling equipment, call your friends with us to explore the mystery of this world.

Oh this world is also a new-player friendly where the world gives information about spikes, lava and adventure items to make them easier to complete the adventure. You will also get new knowledge like chernobyl events related to this world. The story is also at the end of this adventure.

Credit:
    Digied to give an idea
    Songtopia for Music
    And most importantly
    Google to provide information.

Hopefully everyone can feel this pleasure.

Thank you
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Po3; 03-05-2019 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Sorry the first one cannot be upload properly Thank mrstreak for suggested me to upload using url
    Be Kind To Each Other

Knight

This world might get you nightmares..

Name:  spooky.png
Views: 1824
Size:  275.5 KB

World about a pizzarunner and his crazy adventures!
    Name:  pizza.png
Views: 1840
Size:  453.1 KB

World Name THEBIGFOSSIL
    GrowID : VerdantGate
    Desc : World Include P jammer,Z jammer,ghost to make parkour harder
    sometime arceolog need to find some missing fossil and they are try to find hereName:  thebigfossil.png
Views: 1885
Size:  1,004.0 KB
    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
    Prepare For Harvest Festival

Master Sorcerer

In the future.
    Always Remember Hardwork Pays Off
    Knowledge Is Power 9.24

Default FADEDHUMANITY by Lewius

My newest world is finally done and I’m so glad to share it with everybody, as well as submit it for a chance to win!

In this world, I focused a lot on the story. If you’ve ever read the book The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey, then you’ll realize that the storyline is based off of that novel. In addition, I also tried to make the world aesthetically pleasing, and I think I succeeded somewhat.

The world has elements of parkour, adventure item hunts and tons of information and development of the story.

The world has different endings...

I have jammers, weather and everything else required in the world!

Owner: Lewius

Render:
    Name:  fadedhumanity.png
Views: 1789
Size:  551.6 KB
    Really hope everyone likes it! I spent a lot of time and WLS to make it, so hopefully it pays off. Have an excellent day, NekoRei!

I know that you’re not into these kinds of worlds, NekoRei, but I encourage you to at least consider this one. I really think you’ll like it. Maybe even enough so that you choose it for WOTD...

Oh, and here’s one of the new mechanics which you’re giving plus points to. I decided to add it to my world. Here’s a picture...
    Name:  96F9A499-C4F1-4119-B795-F124CCCD17B3.png
Views: 1833
Size:  943.4 KB
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Default LOVELYDESPAIR

Name:  lovelydespair.png
Views: 1727
Size:  838.8 KB

Synopsis:
    It was Valentine's Day. Chan, Sakuras boyfriend, is walking with her, when all of a sudden... she collapses to the ground. He calls the emergency department and Sakura gets transported to the hospital. The staff place her on machines, and shortly after... bam. flat line. Chan, desperate to get his girlfriend back, begs for the hospital staff to resucitate Sakura. They try, but it doesn't work. She's just a body laying in a hospital bed. But what they don't know is her soul now lives in a land filled with lovely despair.
    -Parkour, adventure
    -Jammers
    -Story
    IGN: LostKings
    Level: 125
    Achievements: 140/161
    Legendary Items: 3

SIMPLECASTLE

The world's description:
    The "Queen Gaea" have been implementing rules that the other castles doesn't like! These are- (1.) the people from the other castles cannot be married to the SimpleCastle's people and (2.) the people from the other castle will not be allowed to cut trees from the SimpleCastle's land. It caused war! There are two random teams. You may be a people from the other kingdom (Blue bombers) or you'll be teaming up with Gaea's kingdom (Red rabbits). And so, they started the game Capture the Flag to decide which wish will be granted. If the Blue bombers win, these rules will be removed. If the red rabbits would win, the rules will stay.
    Main Goal (Red Rabbits): Defend the rules
    Main Goal (Blue Bombers): Remove the rules

Renderworld:
    Name:  simplecastle.png
Views: 1655
Size:  340.8 KB

FEATURES:
    The song!
    A firehouse, to guarantee it's safe
    Jammers (As always)
    Added more details!
    Night weather, so relaxing..

IT'S A GAME WORLD!

QuietBox

Story:
    The government has kidnapped people all over the globe. Luckily, you are one of them! They have put people like you in an experimental box where vegetation is minimal and people are afraid to go outside due to some kind of energy. You do not mind that and it is your mission to deliver the 4 engineering bananas to the engineers above the box so that they could build the Super-high technology escape banana! Goodluck!

Renderworld:
    Name:  quietbox.png
Views: 1635
Size:  400.6 KB
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 79
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

Lesser Wizard

Default Growshuttles!

Hello! I present to you the sequel of WOTD and some time #1 adventure world: GROWSHUTTLES! It features a unique storyline with thrills and action!

You are from a space shuttle when all of a sudden your shuttle gets attacked! Run from the evil being and try to get back to Earth!

Unique Mechanics:
    - Pinballs bounce you around to further add on to the action!
    - Entering the spaceship is a fun experience with effects

Basic Features:
    - Punch and Zombie Jammer
    - Credit Board

GrowID: Bloik
    World Name: Growshuttles

Name:  growshuttles.png
Views: 1632
Size:  240.6 KB

Thanks for reading and visiting!

Presenting..... WAM

I put countless hours into building parkours perfectly suited for less experienced players to jump and run and have fun! Upon completion of either parkour you can even win a sweet prize. I do not have one central story, BUT I have dozens of facts about the first two developers of Growtopia peppered around the world! Facts include tidbits about their personal lives, game development AND MORE. There is also a small showcase of some of my personal favorite items and a rad castle. I packed as much as I could from all my favorite branches of Growtopia into one world!
    My Grow ID is WAM
    The world name is WAM
    Features of the world:
    - Zombie and punch jammers
    - Prizes
    - Cool facts about GT and cats
    - Parkours are fairly easy
    - Great party zone

Here is the render
    Name:  wam.png
Views: 1602
Size:  403.6 KB
    I hope you have fun!
    Did you hear about the Taco Dog hat, that's messed up..