Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Squire

Default TREXRUNNER FOR WOTD?

"You are stuck in the internet world, the only way to get back is to play the parkour of Trex"

*Its look hard but i think its medeium hehe i hope you enjoy!

Features:
    -P jammer
    -Z jammer
    -Weather (BackGround)
    Name:  trexrunner-1.png
Views: 149
Size:  142.2 KB

Default Killbots of the Rebellion (KillbotX)

Name:  killbotx.png
Views: 156
Size:  1.05 MB

Story : Humanity has been squeezed to a corner by it's own creation, robots named "Killbot," they're firmly too powerful to go against and they have caught 99.98% of humanity, and have taken custody of them. They're alive and safe fortunately, unfortunately if this continues humanity will lose it's freedom, and will be ruled by Killbots. Remaining humans have fled underground, deep underground-- because Killbots are unaware of that concept. YOU on the otherhand are a human, and for some reason you're NOT underground... due to the inevitable doom on the surface - you must go back underground - do it safely. That's where your journey begins! There are around 5 parts as long as this in the story, I made it rather complex: you explore the laboratory where the creation of Killbots begun, formerly Killbots were named "PX-19." The first PX-19 instantly became aware of it's surroundings, and went berserk-- causing the laboratory along with the developers to collapse. Later it turns out YOU are the scientist who had developed the FIRST PX-19 AKA Killbot, when PX-19 went berserk and the laboratory was struckt, the ceiling collapsed onto you and you were gravely injured-- causing you to lose your memories-- get amnesia. There's far more into the story, I made it exclusive.

A word from me, the creator (IMPORTANT) : So, this is most definitely NOT the project I've been working on for the past week+, oh boy the project I've been working on is going to take weeeeks more, it's so complex that it's seriously time and world lock consuming. Unlike GloomyMorning and ElementalCrisis (my previous WOTDs) the difficulty in this one is MANY times easier, this time it's seriously playable for EVERYONE, it's also very fun from what people told me. I took special time to make the parkour gameplay fun, I made the riddles exceptional and unique. So, I think I did a pretty good job on this one! What do you think?

The world has many riddles, unique ones, head-scratching ones, memory ones.
    The world has many darn awesome parkours, I don't even know myself how I managed to make them so fun this time, haha.
    Of course it has both the P&Z jammer, but no ghost charm since good lord why is it so expensive...

There is no prize this time, since someone literally took 15 minutes to beat it and take the former prize of 10wls.

SIMPLECASTLE

The world's description:
    The "Queen Gaea" have been implementing rules that the other castles doesn't like! These are- (1.) the people from the other castles cannot be married to the SimpleCastle's people and (2.) the people from the other castle will not be allowed to cut trees from the SimpleCastle's land. It caused war! There are two random teams. You may be a people from the other kingdom (Blue bombers) or you'll be teaming up with Gaea's kingdom (Red rabbits). And so, they started the game Capture the Flag to decide which wish will be granted. If the Blue bombers win, these rules will be removed. If the red rabbits would win, the rules will stay.
    Main Goal (Red Rabbits): Defend the rules
    Main Goal (Blue Bombers): Remove the rules

Renderworld:
    Name:  simplecastle.png
Views: 139
Size:  343.5 KB

FEATURES:
    The song!
    A firehouse, to guarantee it's safe
    Jammers (As always)
    Added more details!
    Night weather, so relaxing..

IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 75
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

Default VIVIDVALE by Lewius

I’ve posted this world a few times in the past, but since this new cycle has been released, why not nominate it again?

This world is an old world, actually. However, over time I have tweaked it and made some pretty significant improvements.

The main objective in the world is for players to roam around the world finding hidden letters that form a code. While doing so, they may also take their time to admire the world’s beautiful aesthetics, something I worked hard on.

The world does have jammers, a board of credits, a little parkour, and a lot of fun!

Owner: Lewius

Render:
    Name:  vividvale.png
Views: 136
Size:  576.4 KB
    Thanks for considering my world, NekoRei. I hope you, the rest of the staff, and everyone else has a great day!
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

https://i.ibb.co/xgFc2zC/ruinedtower-banned.png

Renderworld
    Name:  ruinedtower.png
Views: 134
Size:  509.8 KB

A short synopsis :
    Rainy, cold, and there's no sun shining on the forest. Two adventurer found this tower and ruined, surrounding with flying bat and hanging thread from spider. The rune says, This tower has the owner was alive in beside houses. Just saying that named Roney, what they found a message inside house.

This is a Plus Point!:
    ~Gravity Well, Death Trap wall, and other Adv. Items.
    ~Spring guild block were added!
    ~Punch and Zombie Jammer
    ~Song played : Masked heroes - Vexento
    ~Have a storyline (They're indeed).

Thanks for concerned the copy-paste thread.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Post Sodawonderland ! I hope I will win Wotd ! ~@ Shieldkiller

Name:  5BBE4438-29FE-4A84-BF36-D0B68C3A2EDC.png
Views: 131
Size:  823.6 KB

This world Have A basic punch jammer, Zombie Jammer and jungle Weather Machine ! For the Rules You needed !
    World Name : Sodawonderland
    World Owner : Shieldkiller (me)
    World Admin : Uniqes
    Hikoza
    Shapekiller
    All the admin Was helping me for Building this world !

This world is a parkour world with 3 Soda Bottle Design which is Fanta , Cola , Sprite Pixel art And Big Pepsi Pixel Art ! We also have Lot of Tips which we search for Wikipedia About the History of Fanta , Cola , sprite !

I not sure The renderworld picture will be work or not ! Because it come with coding when I pose! This also my first time for posting this kind of post in Gt forums !

Hope I will win The Wotd !

Even I can’t win , I want to say Thx I will Work harder for it !
    # TogetherMakeGrowtopiaBetter !

Default xJUNGLE Has FALLEN

[QUOTE=NekoRei;3923102]Hello, Growtopians!

It’s time to commence the new cycle! So, we're opening a new thread for your WOTD submissions!

What do you get when you win WOTD?
    - An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    - "WOTD Winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    - Your world is added to the WOTD winner's list in-game: /top
    - 10 Growtokens
    - And above all! RESPECT!

Cool right?

But there are regulations to follow to be eligible to win the much coveted WOTD Award!

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    • World name
    • Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. )
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world

RULES (March- April 2019 Cycle)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds. Nobody else is allowed to submit your entry for you.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. (You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world so we can easily see and check them)
    • At least basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) must be placed within the world, unless the world does not require having one of them. Note: Promising that the jammers will be placed inside the world if it wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
    • Guild Headquarters (Worlds) are welcome! However, as the world is owned by one person, the prize will only be given to the owner. It's up to the Guild how they will make use of the WOTD prize in case the world wins.

So you want to win eh?

TIPS:
    - Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    - Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or unique/original mechanics
    - Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    - Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    - Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months WILL NOT be considered.
    **If the punishment has been cancelled before it expires automatically, the ban is not counted and the player/world will still be eligible for the WOTD.

--------
    FAQ:
    --------
    What are the changes made in this cycle?
    - For this cycle, the new nomination thread will be up for 2 months. That will allow us and the whole community to be updated if there will be changes on the rules and factors in choosing WOTDs based on the feedback and quality worlds posted in the previous thread.
    - We will only look at the world owner's punishment/s. We will no longer consider the admins' ban record.
    - We will not consider owners who were banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months.
    - We are now allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3 day gap. (PLEASE DO NOT SPAM)

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    - Yes, you can nominate your world every cycle but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD before the 2018 trophy was launched, am I eligible to get the new trophy?
    - Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2018 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    - Yes, you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like.

Why do copied worlds get plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    [INDENT]- Most probably will have nearly ZERO chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration ...etc) as long as you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which

Name:  otters.png
Views: 113
Size:  775.7 KB

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Default JULIANVELOSO = Race Wor

GrowID : julianveloso

information : This world is a race world that you can challenge your friend by doing a race.

-Punch Jammer
    -Weather Arid
    -Signal Jammer

Name:  julianveloso.png
Views: 104
Size:  225.3 KB

Lesser Knight

Default CONNECTEDTOWER by voony

Aiming for the first winner of the new cycle!? (May Cycle?)

Name:  connectedtower.png
Views: 92
Size:  188.8 KB

Puzzle iced Tower is one of a kind in Growtopia Planet.

You and your friends explore the Growtopia Planet and as you explore, you discover that there are three towers that are connected to each other.
    And as you go on, you will encounter something..............
    ADVENTURE PARKOUR!

Why the world name is CONNECTEDTOWER?
    Because there are three towers that connected to each other.

World includes:
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Weather Machine- Warp Speed
    Fire House
    World design

Thank you for reading!

Default QUESTOFNEXONIA

QUESTOFNEXONIA (Quest of Nexonia)
    You've been summoned to the other world. As a hero in the myth. They wanted you to save their town, Nexonia. It should have a barrier to protect them from monsters, but the barrier has been disabled for no reason. No one knows why. You need to save them by travel to enable the barrier.

There is Punch Jammer and Zombie Jammer with Weather Machine - Night in the world.
    There is also story, parkour and a wizard pixel art.

Player that helped me:
    -vMatt for pixel art and world testing.
    -RedIsLove for budget and plenty of items.

GrowID: vKaguya
    World: QUESTOFNEXONIA

Here's the render of the world.
    Name:  questofnexonia.png
Views: 96
Size:  753.5 KB
    IGN: vKaguya Level: 59
    I am from Thailand.
    I like Anime, and Touhou Project
    Sorry for bad English

I, vKaguya, have a dream.

Default MysteriousCaveAdventure for WOTD?

My GrowID is Pinecloods and my world is MysteriousCaveAdventure

I can honestly say that I'm proud of myself this time because I did what I thought I couldn't. This is my first WOTD attempt and my first time taking my time and building a adventure/parkour world.

The plot is simple, you go out hiking one day when you mysteriously wake up in the middle of a cave, it is your job to escape. It takes place in a cave on a mountain side

Of course it has all of the requirements which includes Punch and zombie Jammers and it also includes a jungle weather

Hopefully I could possibly have a chance
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Squire

Thumbs up VOLCANOTREASURE by I3UY(update 2)

Name:  volcanotreasure.png
Views: 78
Size:  523.0 KB

The mith says, at older times there wasn't a volcano, there was a whole kingdom! But after king murdery and curse there should be all a treasure! Can you find it?

World includes:
    > Punch jammer
    > Zombie jammer
    > Weather machine - Night
    > Story
    > Credit board
    > A few tips for beginners
    > A few new blocks
    > Adventure items
    > Tested parkour

Post I'm Nominating my 3 WORLDS FOR WOTD!

I nominate THEHORRORDREAM for WOTD!

Story:You are Mario, He is a very scared person. If he saw a GHOST he will run to their bed, But he always watching a horror movies one night, after he watching a horror movies he walk to their stair and he closed the window but the GHOST will appeared on window So Mario rann to their bed and he closed the door...

After 5days....

One night, he sleep in their bed, but his dream is so creepy...Mario said what happen why so creepy here? He opened the door and decides to go outside to see what happened to their city.

Render:Name:  thehorrordream (1).png
Views: 76
Size:  447.0 KB

I nominate EVILBUNNIES for WOTD!

Growtopian's are you finding a thrill world? Here my world presenting to you. You can Choose a Job Hunter/Mage to defeat the Evil Bunny but before you can choose a job you'll need to train to be a stronger. And also you need a exclusive Teamwork because you need to Activate the SunGate to Open, But it's not easy cause there are maze.

Render:Name:  evilbunnies.png
Views: 80
Size:  604.6 KB

I nominate 4THEME for WOTD!
    this world is adventure time has 4 event's, It gives a remembrance to Growtopian's.

Render:Name:  4theme.png
Views: 76
Size:  983.5 KB

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by voony View Post
    Hi, it's me again nominating my world for WOTD.

Attachment 216466

You and your friends explore the Growtopia Planet and as you explore, you discover that there are three towers that are connected to each other.
    ADVENTURE PARKOUR!

World includes:
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Fire House
    World design

Thank you for reading!
    world design looks so cool but way too short. I finished in 3 mins

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DunhillJohn View Post
    Attachment 216728

This world is built for us to be aware of what happened to the Rhinos,
    Rhinos are amazing creatures which are now rarely to be seen and might go extinct it tells a lot of information about the Rhinos how we can protect them and how we can save them.
    Now the world needs YOU!
    I hope every Growtopians may know what is happening to the reality
    I hope they'll LEARN.
    #saverhino

ID: DunhillJohn
    World Name: POFI [Poacher Over Fierce Ivory]
    nice spreading awareness of rhinos, includes facts. problems: too many ghosts, too short I finished in 5min

Lesser Knight

Default CONNECTEDTOWER by voony

Name:  connectedtower.png
Views: 68
Size:  188.8 KB

ADVENTURE PARKOUR!

World includes:
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Fire House
    World design

Thank you for reading!

Default SECRETCAVEADV

Name:  secretcaveadv.png
Size:  258.7 KB

My world is a ADVENTURE TO THE SECRET CAVE....
    Basically this world inspired by my main world and it was my main world

I decided to make it to be ADVENTURE WORLD
    I hope it will be my first WOTD WORLD

Music by: SweezieGT
    World design by: SweezieGT
    Name world: SECRETCAVEADV
    Owner name: SweezieGT

Note: "ADV" Means Adventures

Special thanks to: AAAAAALEX (He donated me 1Diamond Locks to help me make this world

Smile WHERESMYEGG for WOTD?

Name:  wheresmyegg.png
Views: 156
Size:  481.2 KB

" The world tells of someone who's losing his egg, would you help this guy to find out who took the egg? "

World includes:
    - Punch & Zombie Jammer
    - Weather Paddy Machine
    - A Storyline
    - Friendly Parkour
    - Question Stage to add to your information
    - Bunny & Magic Egg pixelart

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Sweezie View Post
    Name:  secretcaveadv.png
Size:  258.7 KB

My world is a ADVENTURE TO THE SECRET CAVE....
    Basically this world inspired by my main world and it was my main world

I decided to make it to be ADVENTURE WORLD
    I hope it will be my first WOTD WORLD

Music by: SweezieGT
    World design by: SweezieGT
    Name world: SECRETCAVEADV
    Owner name: SweezieGT

Note: "ADV" Means Adventures

Special thanks to: AAAAAALEX (He donated me 1Diamond Locks to help me make this world
    ur world lacks a mixture of blocks, just using dirt and sand for beaches and caves is dull.

Knight

Story about a pizzarunner and his crazy adventures!!

Name:  KANKERSOESHD.png
Views: 163
Size:  228.5 KB

What would be a fun night with some friends turns out to be his worst day of his life.

Name:  skele.png
Views: 162
Size:  277.5 KB