Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Name:  otters.png
Views: 146
Size:  1.18 MB

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Peasant

Default REALWAYLINE By.DirtVeryRare

Name:  realwayline.png
Views: 118
Size:  899.8 KB
    (For WOTD) GrowID Account: DirtVeryRare
    (Category: Adventure)

- Stage Level: Medium-Hard
    - Fun Stages
    - Allow To Race
    - Train Parkour Skill
    - Play With Friends

(Story line / Credit's)
    *In inside the REALWAYLINE Guest books*

(THEME: Cursed Alongy dungeon & cave)
    Parkour Adventure & 2 Pixel art & Stages
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by DirtVeryRare; 05-06-2019 at 01:06 AM.

Lesser Knight

Default CONNECTEDTOWER by voony

Name:  connectedtower.png
Views: 133
Size:  597.1 KB

Puzzle iced Tower is one of a kind in Growtopia Planet.

You and your friends explore the Growtopia Planet and as you explore, you discover that there are three towers that are connected to each other.
    And as you go on, you will encounter something..............
    ADVENTURE PARKOUR!

Why the world name is CONNECTEDTOWER?
    Because there are three towers that connected to each other.

World includes:
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Weather Machine- Warp Speed
    Fire House
    World design

Thank you for reading!

Default ADARNABIRD FOR WOTD

IGN: Messier32
    RENDERWORLD:
    Name:  adarnabird-2.png
Views: 128
Size:  984.6 KB
    ADARNABIRD
    Plot: Your father is suffering a sickness that has no cure after all, You heard that there is a bird that can cure any illness through her lullaby. Can you do everything for your father?.
    This is inspired to the 16th Century Filipino epic poem about eponymous magical bird, but I change the characters.
    World has:
    Z Jammer
    P Jammer
    Firehouse
    Song: Gravity Falls
    I would like to extend my gratitude to all my friend who help me hammering this world to life so i put a credits board near the door.

Thanks for reading!!!!
    Have a good day!

Knight

Default Wotd

Hello everybody! World name is C1NCOFESTIVAL - world for celebrating Cinco De Mayo Festival. Cactus , Donkey and a grandpa.
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Weather machine
    Parkour
    Arts

Name:  c1ncofestival (1).png
Views: 126
Size:  784.5 KB
    Thank you!

GrowId : Bear9

Default VIVIDVALE by Lewius

I’ve posted this world a few times in the past, but since this new cycle has been released, why not nominate it again?

This world is an old world, actually. However, over time I have tweaked it and made some pretty significant improvements.

The main objective in the world is for players to roam around the world finding hidden letters that form a code. While doing so, they may also take their time to admire the world’s beautiful aesthetics, something I worked hard on.

The world does have jammers, a board of credits, a little parkour, and a lot of fun!

Owner: Lewius

Render:
    Name:  vividvale.png
Views: 115
Size:  576.4 KB
    Thanks for considering my world, NekoRei. I hope you, the rest of the staff, and everyone else has a great day!
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    I’ve posted this world a few times in the past, but since this new cycle has been released, why not nominate it again?

This world is an old world, actually. However, over time I have tweaked it and made some pretty significant improvements.

The main objective in the world is for players to roam around the world finding hidden letters that form a code. While doing so, they may also take their time to admire the world’s beautiful aesthetics, something I worked hard on.

The world does have jammers, a board of credits, a little parkour, and a lot of fun!

Owner: Lewius

Render:
    Name:  vividvale.png
Views: 115
Size:  576.4 KB
    Thanks for considering my world, NekoRei. I hope you, the rest of the staff, and everyone else has a great day!
    most of the world is taken up by parkour, and the parkour is too short or too easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bear9gt View Post
    Hello everybody! World name is C1NCOFESTIVAL - world for celebrating Cinco De Mayo Festival. Cactus , Donkey and a grandpa.
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Weather machine
    Parkour
    Arts

Name:  c1ncofestival (1).png
Views: 126
Size:  784.5 KB
    Thank you!

GrowId : Bear9
    parkour is quite dull, not much open space, boring jumps. building parkour around pixel art isnt that hard to make. you need a story or atleast some facts.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AvengeThanos View Post
    IGN: Messier32
    RENDERWORLD:
    Name:  adarnabird-2.png
Views: 128
Size:  984.6 KB
    ADARNABIRD
    Plot: Your father is suffering a sickness that has no cure after all, You heard that there is a bird that can cure any illness through her lullaby. Can you do everything for your father?.
    This is inspired to the 16th Century Filipino epic poem about eponymous magical bird, but I change the characters.
    World has:
    Z Jammer
    P Jammer
    Firehouse
    Song: Gravity Falls
    I would like to extend my gratitude to all my friend who help me hammering this world to life so i put a credits board near the door.

Thanks for reading!!!!
    Have a good day!
    the first half of the adventure is perfect.
    looks like you gave up on the second half, missing wallpapers story doesnt correlate anymore. you're out of ideas so heres one: you emerge out of the cave and find a laboratory that has some more parkour until you meet some scientists that gives you the cure.

and you need to clear out ghosts.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    IGN-sSpark! Thanks so much!

THEBONSAITREE!

First up, THEBONSAITREE! I turned some of the story around, added some guestbooks and more facts and bio about the subject, and some simple design efforts to make it look more presentable.
    "Explore" Japan, and a history on the bonsai tree. Parkour through a mountain, and clever building, and in a stream, while learning and havin' fun!
    THEBONSAITREE

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...bonsaitree.png
    CLEARWATERCAVERN!

The long waited sequel to my 1st WOTD, JUNGLECIVILIZATION, is CLEARWATERCAVERN! You and Dr. Orange, camping out after a long deserved rest receive a message from the society of Exploration to explore a never-before seen cavern, full of fresh "clear", water! Now you must venture from the jungle to underground, where the mysterious non-life existing waters lie. Good luck on your adventure, and welcome to the CLEARWATERCAVERN!
    IGN-sSpark
    Features: Jammers, Night Weather Machine(it's Night of the Comet, it looks good either way), original designs based on DARXER, JUNGLECIVILIZATION, and inspiration by Techy's SELFDEPRIVED. Includes a credit board, a relaxed parkour(not any challenging puzzles) with adventure items and finding a passcode, and a fun objective to play for.

Here's the render, hope you enjoy!
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...atercavern.png
    THEBONSAITREE:
    other than ghosts at mountain, simply wotd worthy.
    you should extend the world by making use of the top 30% of the world instead of just pixel art that no one is going to see.
    CLEARWATERCAVERN:
    detail is amazing, parkour is a little short with moderate difficulty. definitely wotd worthy.
    you need a ghost charm, ghosts are very annoying.
    Last edited by sipsipsi69; 05-06-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by voony View Post
    Name:  connectedtower.png
Views: 133
Size:  597.1 KB

Puzzle iced Tower is one of a kind in Growtopia Planet.

You and your friends explore the Growtopia Planet and as you explore, you discover that there are three towers that are connected to each other.
    And as you go on, you will encounter something..............
    ADVENTURE PARKOUR!

Why the world name is CONNECTEDTOWER?
    Because there are three towers that connected to each other.

World includes:
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Weather Machine- Warp Speed
    Fire House
    World design

Thank you for reading!

world looks cool, but its way to short. took me 2 minutes to finish. i get its a puzzle world so there isnt a story or facts but you need to make the adventure last longer so heres an idea: you have to go through all the towers, each one has different parkour and increasing in difficulty, this would break the symmetry of the world render but this adventure is ridiculously too short.

Post First Baby Block Parkour: BOBKOUR

First ever Baby Block parkour, BOBKOUR.... its made with alot of baby blocks itself in each levels
    Heres the story:
    You're trapped in the giant creepy baby (BOB) and you want to get out alive before getting eaten up... 4 levels of parkour will allow you to get 4 adventure items, which will be used for the final level on top... each level gets progressively harder (with trickster parkour at the 4th level )so it is probably a rage parkour for some but it is very fun to play.
    BOB which is the huge creepy baby was made with tons of white chocolate blocks over the course of 3 weeks after baby blocks were introduced into the game. Tried my best to make it look similar as the actual block.
    With all that said i'll be submitting this for wotd, not expecting much but i hope yall will love the parkour!
    (And yes ill spoil yall, yall will do mystery doors cos i was triggered by oldgertie door game)Name:  bobkour.png
Views: 102
Size:  581.6 KB

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    most of the world is taken up by parkour, and the parkour is too short or too easy.

- - - Updated - - -

parkour is quite dull, not much open space, boring jumps. building parkour around pixel art isnt that hard to make. you need a story or atleast some facts.
    Can u shut up for a while. You being like a proooo...
    If you dont like something just save it in your mind only.. You making us mad. Everyone work hard for a world , theyre posting it then they think is really done. If you saw only bad worlds , can you show your own world? I think im gonna laugh.

Lesser Wizard

if u werent lazy and read my posts properly, you wouldve noticed i gave suggestions to improve. mad, then ignore my advice. parkour around pixel art with vines, hedges and flowers scattered around for "detail" isnt hard at all. and isnt it sad that the only thing that makes your world wotd worthy is its connection with the current events?

Lesser Knight

Default CRIPPEDHEART for WOTD?

Owner: Sparkplug3

World is mainly built around story and parkour. It’s a lot of fun!

Name:  crippledheart.png
Views: 86
Size:  650.0 KB

My Friend first WOTD world, Its have nice parkour, Adventure Items, Story, Ghost Charms+All jammers.

World name is GRAHTWOOD, And his story: Welcome to Grahtwood. Grahtwood is capital of aldmeri dominion. Altmers(elves) are living grahtwood. On the other hand, some daedras attacked to elves world and you are the choes. You have to save elves world. Also don't worry, Cadwell will help you!

World Owner: Serhlum
    Name:  30CBFCA4-D7BE-4375-A40A-294CFD987830.png
Views: 82
Size:  514.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by sipsipsi69 View Post
    the first half of the adventure is perfect.
    looks like you gave up on the second half, missing wallpapers story doesnt correlate anymore. you're out of ideas so heres one: you emerge out of the cave and find a laboratory that has some more parkour until you meet some scientists that gives you the cure.

and you need to clear out ghosts.
    Thank you bro but if it does'nt worthy to win the WOTD, I'll be sure to apply your recommendations to me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Post MAYO2K19 FOR WOTD!

Good day to all of you I'm here to Nominate my world for WOTD called MAYO2K19

This world is all about the Cinco de mayo I made this for fun and I challenge you guys to beat my derby & maze! So GoodLuck! Finding your real pathway that's all thank you! I hope you enjoy it

Render:
    Name:  mayo2k19.png
Views: 152
Size:  531.4 KB

Name:  otters.png
Views: 183
Size:  1.18 MB

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Knight

Hi! GrowID : Bear9 , World : BEAR9
    A BIG HOUSE! The structure of that world was made by me , but others decorations and ideas was made by my best friends Royalgamerr and KatieKaru , thanks for a beautifull ideas and builds.
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Mini mod
    Parkour
    Adventure puzzles
    Vip Area
    Story
    a Autumn Forest
    Name:  bear9 (1).png
Views: 169
Size:  776.9 KB
    Thanks for chose my world! , and thanks all for support!

Interesting ROOOOMS
    The House has a room with a blood and BONES! -
    -Hello? , Somebody is here?
    -Oh No , Someone died here! BLOOOOOD....

Just an FYI, this cycle is being extended to May. Some new rules will be added in that new cycle. For now, we're sticking with the rules for the current Cycle.