Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Knight

Quote Originally Posted by PeafowlGT View Post
    Story:
    your father told you that in his village, there is a very large hidden clover in his village. But, to look for it is not easy. People in the village don’t dare because it's very dangerous. But, you and your friend want to find it. You and your friend go to the village and start the adventure to find the clover.

-Weather machine - St. Paddy’s day
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Story
    -Adventure
    -Credit

Renderworld:
    Attachment 214489
    Thank You
    Wow very cute

Default TIMESTOPIA

Timestopia a good world for WOTD

TimesTopia is a world that has a clock pixel in the middle, as if it will remind players what time it is

players can relax and play parkour on timestopia (note: there are no prizes, just go to the VIP room) Can fishing and listen to music and play in the hotel area along with other players

Theme: parkour and relaxing place
    World name: Timestopia
    Grow id: PeMBentanG
    Design: PeMBentanG

machine:
    -Night Weather
    -Punch Jammer
    -Zombie Jammer
    Name:  timestopia-1.png
Views: 119
Size:  350.6 KB

Knight

accident

oops

didn't mean to nominate
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Default FADEDHUMANITY by Lewius

My newest world is finally done and I’m so glad to share it with everybody, as well as submit it for a chance to win!

In this world, I focused a lot on the story. If you’ve ever read the book The Fifth Wave by Rick Yancey, then you’ll realize that the storyline is based off of that novel. In addition, I also tried to make the world aesthetically pleasing, and I think I succeeded somewhat.

The world has elements of parkour, adventure item hunts and tons of information and development of the story.

The world has different endings...

I have jammers, weather and everything else required in the world!

Owner: Lewius

Render:
    Name:  fadedhumanity.png
Views: 114
Size:  555.1 KB
    Really hope everyone likes it! I spent a lot of time and WLS to make it, so hopefully it pays off. Have an excellent day, NekoRei!

I know that you’re not into these kinds of worlds, NekoRei, but I encourage you to at least consider this one. I really think you’ll like it. Maybe even enough so that you choose it for WOTD...

Oh, and here’s one of the new mechanics which you’re giving plus points to. I decided to add it to my world. Here’s a picture...
    Name:  image.png
Views: 110
Size:  943.4 KB
    You can contact me if you have any questions or concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

Default My wotd nomination

Name:  image.png
Views: 111
Size:  452.6 KB

The story was changed just a bit to make it an all-year-round world now.
    But we retain the simplicity of the story and dialogues because we know that some players can only understand simple english. We want the world to be relatable to all as much as possible.

STORY:
    The kingdom where you live is being ruled by a respected king known for his simplicity, humility, fairness, and wisdom. Every year, on a one-day event, he disguises himself as a commoner to mingle with his people in a small place he called heartseason. Heartseason because the king wants everyday a season of heart in his kingdom where everyone promotes positivity, joy, fun, and love.
    But every kingdom has a threat. Uninvited guests can disguise as locals. So he ordered his royal security to prepare a long, complex, and challenging path leading to the venue to screen only the local residents of the kingdom. Are you a resident or a tresspasser? Arrive at the venue and show them that you do belong.
    Oh, and by the way, try to find the king on his disguise. And when you do, don't forget to have a selfie for souvenir

FEATURES:
    -original design
    -a music made by SilicaChan (credit on the sign near white door) entitled All of Me
    -easy to medium parkours (including spikes, water, slides)
    -entrance maze
    -main vip area with sub-vip areas ( i really like this part bec they are categorized based on interests if you want to hangout with people with the same interests as you. We provided titles/topics to talk about and conversation starters too.)
    -story in the guestbook
    -shortcut to the castle for those who don't want to parkour but just hangout

This world was made with great effort and much time and much fun as well.
    We hope you find some time to explore the fun and confusion.

Thank you.

WORLD: HeartSeason
    IGN: Frarie

Question Presenting AIcouples

Hello, and welcome to AIcouples! in here you can take a look on how the perfect couples were made in a much different way. Roam around the place and find hidden letters if youre not interested to know anything about this place. There are two different things to do in this world. a word search and parkour. Arts and everything in the world are all original, and its quite fun to build too

Music in the world is self composed, so credits to partyatbackyard for creating Hej Monika.

World includes:

-PZ jammers and a firehouse too
    -VIP room
    -User friendly parkour. It is possible without wings, but slightly harder.

This was made for the valentines bc.

Anyways visit the world if you want too and play around there. Have fun there, as always

-skipple

Heres a render:
    Name:  aicouples-2.png
Views: 87
Size:  320.5 KB

Default CASTLEOFCLOVER for WOTD

===CastleOfClover===

Once Upon a day, when you able to leave SHAMROCKHILL.you found a castle and a village. It's a LEPTOPIAN VILLAGE.because you is curious you want to get in.Want to know more? Just Conplete the parkour.

Owner : DyzerKeyzer

World include :

a. St. patrick themed adventure world
    b. Story line
    c. Original (i not copying other world or a website, all from my mind)
    d. Paddy Day Weather
    e. Adventure item
    f. Barriers and Torch Item
    g. Ice Parkour
    h. newbie friendly
    i. No need wings,parasol or other modded item
    j. PZ jammer
    k. And many more!

Render:
    Name:  castleofclover.png
Views: 101
Size:  1.15 MB

Thank you, NekoRei
    Last edited by DyzerKeyzer; 03-15-2019 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Add lastest render
    IGN: DyzerKeyzer
    Lv:58/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
    2.Have Focused Eye : [100/100] [ √ ]
    3.Have 200 DLs : [32/200] [ X ]
    4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

Default My WOTD Entry

STPATRICKSPIRIT

Embrace your spirit by going into STPATRICKSPIRIT!
    Your mission is to find and get into the Legendary Pot O' Gold by completing this magical world. The task seems easy but there are many obstacles ahead. If your spirit isn't strong enough, you will not be able to complete the world.
    This world is compatible for newbies with no wings and shoes.

This world contains:
    -Story
    -Parkour
    -PZ Jammer
    -St. Paddy Weather Machine
    -Adventure Items

Render:
    Name:  stpatrickspirit.png
Views: 150
Size:  571.7 KB

THETIMEJUMPERS
    The Time Jumpers is an adventure and parkour world. You have the ability to jump trough times and you want to unlock your full potential. After saying goodbye to your friend in Wayward Town, you decided to start your adventure by using your power. It might be fun to go back in time, but you haven't known the consequences of doing it too far.
    Find out what's next by going into the THETIMEJUMPERS.
    This world is compatible for newbies with no wings or shoes, so they can enjoy the world too.

The story wasn't inspired by anything, it's just because of the world's name. Credit to MrConfirm that provided the night weather machine, some resources and made the song.

This world contains:
    -Story
    -Parkour
    -PZ Jammer
    -Night and Sunny Weather Machine
    -Adventure Items
    -Sad Song

Render:
    Name:  thetimejumpers.png
Views: 149
Size:  337.0 KB

Thanks Neko
    Last edited by MrStreak; 03-15-2019 at 08:12 AM.
    IGN: MrStreak

DRAGONVALENTINE by Draluxes
    Name:  dragonvalentine.png
Views: 162
Size:  434.4 KB
    A short synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world :
    > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
    > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    > Pineapple guardian if needed,
    > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

World originally created by Draluxes, and how we can built this world? By using cernodile tools to be exact.

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Finally someone mentioned about this
    Quote Originally Posted by xMera View Post
    You're just following your girlfriend on this.

SIMPLECASTLE

The world's description:
    The "Queen Gaea" have been implementing rules that the other castles doesn't like! These are- (1.) the people from the other castles cannot be married to the SimpleCastle's people and (2.) the people from the other castle will not be allowed to cut trees from the SimpleCastle's land. It caused war! There are two random teams. You may be a people from the other kingdom (Blue bombers) or you'll be teaming up with Gaea's kingdom (Red rabbits). And so, they started the game Capture the Flag to decide which wish will be granted. If the Blue bombers win, these rules will be removed. If the red rabbits would win, the rules will stay.
    Main Goal (Red Rabbits): Defend the rules
    Main Goal (Blue Bombers): Remove the rules

Renderworld:
    Name:  simplecastle.png
Views: 160
Size:  346.5 KB

FEATURES:
    The song!
    A firehouse, to guarantee it's safe
    Jammers (As always)
    Added more details!
    Night weather, so relaxing..

IT'S A GAME WORLD!

QuietBox

Story:
    The government has kidnapped people all over the globe. Luckily, you are one of them! They have put people like you in an experimental box where vegetation is minimal and people are afraid to go outside due to some kind of energy. You do not mind that and it is your mission to deliver the 4 engineering bananas to the engineers above the box so that they could build the Super-high technology escape banana! Goodluck!

Renderworld:
    Name:  quietbox.png
Views: 161
Size:  400.4 KB

LEPRIQUEST!

The rainbows have flipped! No one notices it except for you! You might be the only leprechaun who could see colors! Well, your mission here is to get to the rainbow control center! It won't be easy though. You are not authorized and just a basic leprechaun. Find a way around!

Renderworld:
    Name:  lepriquest.png
Views: 159
Size:  625.9 KB
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 84

Goals :

Uhh reserved I guess.
    Last edited by Sparkie; 03-24-2019 at 03:58 AM.

Default LEPREDOWN for WOTD ?! By OVEROLL

LEPREDOWN

Name:  lepredown.png
Views: 152
Size:  297.1 KB

An Old Leprechaun where your World was just of chance Yes Just of bad luck, but one day he ended up finding His luck clover, and since then everything has changed ... You will be challenged in your world through great challenges, parkours Puzzle and much more..
    Newbie friendly
    Pixel Art
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Paddy Weather
    Ghost Charm

IGN : OVEROLL
    Level : 103
    Instagram @OVEROLL_GT
    Youtube Channel OVEROLL