Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Nominate Your World for WOTD Here! [March - May Cycle]

Red face BABYBUGSBUNNY by PPVStar

Story, One day, I tame a cute bunny from the forest. But after some weeks, the bunny starting to headache, acting weird. Find out what happen in BabyBugsBunny'

mechanics:
    -Weather machine - Snow night
    -Punch and Zombie jammer
    -Story about a bunny
    -Adventure
    -Credit
    -Death Trap walls

Owner: PPVStar

renderworld:
    Name:  babybugsbunny.png
Views: 158
Size:  291.6 KB

thank you for all the advices and tips! And good luck!
    Last edited by PPVStar; 03-25-2019 at 04:50 AM.

Serf

Post EVILLEP by Kalphite

Hello, this world is based on a leprechaun story.

The Evil Leprechaun has taken over the world, save the world and free the Nice Leprechauns and defeat the Evil Spirits, There are 2 Different Stages. Complete the adventure and defeat the Bad. Good Luck on the Adventure! - The Great And Wise Leprechaun.

Mechanic Used, This is thePlus Points
    - Punch And Zombie Jammers.
    -Ghost Charm, So nobody can troll with ghosts.
    -New Player Friendly, Doesn't need wings, But it would be easier if you have wings.
    - Used 1500 Green Paint.
    -Has A Story While Doing The Parkour.
    - St.Patricks Day Themed.
    -Has Almost Every New Block that was added in the recent st.patricks day update.
    - Has Adventure items inside the map, banana and a gorilla.

World took me 2 days to build, i didnt get any rest haha. Totally worth it!

World Name: EVILLEP
    GrowID: KALPHITE

Hope You Enjoy The Adventure, Here is a Quick Picture of the world!

Name:  evillep.png
Views: 157
Size:  669.0 KB

Default TreasureMap for World of The Day

World: TreasureMap
    GrowID: BLUTCH
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...reasuremap.png
    Story: You embark on a journey to find the great treasures hidden by Captain Kidd. The journey will be tough, can you do it pirate?
    The world contains everything the world needs (100% noob-friendly)

Hope I win this time!
    IGN: BLUTCH

Instagram: @imkenxan

Default Presenting AIcouples

Hello, and welcome to AIcouples! in here you can take a look on how the perfect couples were made in a much different way. Roam around the place and find hidden letters if youre not interested to know anything about this place. There are two different things to do in this world. a word search and parkour. Arts and everything in the world are all original, and its quite fun to build too

Music in the world is self composed, so credits to partyatbackyard for creating Hej Monika.

World includes:

-PZ jammers and a firehouse too
    -VIP room
    -User friendly parkour. It is possible without wings, but slightly harder.

This was made for the valentines bc.

Anyways visit the world if you want too and play around there. Have fun there, as always

-skipple

heres a render
    Name:  aicouples-2.png
Views: 138
Size:  320.5 KB

Default My world for Wotd

Name:  tigersrace.png
Views: 132
Size:  117.7 KB

BEST MAZE RACE IN GAME

Name:  saltrace.png
Views: 136
Size:  139.5 KB

ECCENTRICITIES

Name:  eccentricities.png
Views: 130
Size:  834.4 KB
    Name:  eccentricities2.png
Views: 133
Size:  736.2 KB

The world has multiple worlds, there are day and night. I would like to nominate the first world (ECCENTRICITIES) with daytime weather. The world tells the story of the life of a son who is filled with oddities after his parents died. There are not many parkour in the world, as long as the world is focused on stories. Every plot in the story is packed according to its location in the world. In addition, every items such as adventure items has a correlation with the storyline.
    Hope you enjoy it!

Feature: Punch/Zombie Jammer & Storyline

Default WOTD Attempt

Username: Wisdum.
    World name: FORGOTTENWONDERLAND.
    About world: it's an adventure/parkour map with a short story.
    Jammers: 1. Punch jammer 2. Zombie jammer 3. Ghost charm 4. Fire house 5. Pineapple guardian 6. Mini mod.
    World render:Name:  forgottenwonderland.png
Views: 151
Size:  1.29 MB

Default All of my nomination submission WOTD

DRAGONVALENTINE by Draluxes
    Name:  dragonvalentine.png
Views: 124
Size:  434.4 KB
    A short synopsis :
    Looks like someone can't find what is true love. And you, maybe you could help a queen with drago-heart. Start your journey to find a true love and bring to our drago-heart!

Spesification on this world with Plus Point!
    > Mechanics : Only Cave Slab on the trees and Adv. Items.
    > Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    > Pineapple guardian if needed,
    > Thrilling story about valentine that you should to know it,
    > and last Dragon art belongs to ItzEagleT.

World originally created by Draluxes, and how we can built this world? By using cernodile tools to be exact.

RUINEDTOWER by Draluxes
    Name:  ruinedtower.png
Views: 119
Size:  509.8 KB
    A short synopsis :
    Rainy, cold, and there's no sun shining on the forest. Two adventurer found this tower and ruined, surrounding with flying bat and hanging thread from spider. The rune says, This tower has the owner was alive in beside houses. Just saying that named Roney, what they found a message inside house.

Plus Point!
    * Gravity Well, Death Trap wall, Up,Up and Away Block and other Adv. Items,
    * any summer items was added into this world,
    * Punch and Zombie Jammer,
    * Song playing : Masked heroes - Vexento,
    * Have a storyline (They're indeed).

Bluragon's can go anywhere, if i will on there, don't get surprised.

Default THETIMEJUMPERS

THETIMEJUMPERS
    The Time Jumpers is an adventure and parkour world. You have the ability to jump trough times and you want to unlock your full potential. After saying goodbye to your friend in Wayward Town, you decided to start your adventure by using your power. It might be fun to go back in time, but you haven't known the consequences of doing it too far.
    Find out what's next by going into the THETIMEJUMPERS.
    This world is compatible for newbies with no wings or shoes, so they can enjoy the world too.

The story wasn't inspired by anything, it's just because of the world's name. Credit to MrConfirm that provided the night weather machine, some resources and made the song.

This world contains:
    -Story
    -Parkour
    -PZ Jammer
    -Night and Sunny Weather Machine
    -Adventure Items
    -Sad Song

Render:
    Name:  thetimejumpers.png
Views: 114
Size:  338.1 KB
    Thank you!

Smile Burro for Wotd...

Hello Growtopia forums...

Its been a while but I am trully proud to bring you burro..... The second part to an earlier wotd of mine... Burritojungle

Story:
    The year is 1658, You are an important explorer and you heard that there was an ancient civilization of burros, aka donkeys. Your uncle visited the area and barely made it out... alive! You are exploring the jungle when you stub your toe on a hard object, the bottom of a mountain! You begin to scrub off the lichen on the rock off and you soon realize two things... This is a brick and the mountain isn’t a mountain at all....

Features:

~Music blocks throughout the world adding different vibes.

~Jungle weather

~A huge Burro statue!

~An amazing story throughout the entire world

~No wings or jetpacks required

~Punch and Zombie Jammers

Please note: No blasts were used to create this world...

Name:  ECC658FF-1436-4D60-A17B-36416B7AC3B3.png
Views: 120
Size:  1,016.3 KB

Thankyou everyone who helped with this world,

~Jojobean
    I like working, pizza, and also Agario!

Donate? Go to JOJOBEANHD!!!!!

Wotds: 23 And Counting!
    Thanks for wotd seth! H4lloweenStuff 2/23/17
    ^ First wotd!
    Thanks to GOOGLEMYNAME for this epic art!

Knight

Amazing story about a pizzarunner and his amazing adventures!

Name:  pizzaK.png
Views: 101
Size:  228.7 KB

What would turn out to be a unforgetable night turns out to be the worst day of his life..

Name:  skele.png
Views: 101
Size:  277.5 KB

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by NekoRei View Post
    Hello, Growtopians!

It’s time to commence the new cycle! So, we're opening a new thread for your WOTD submissions!

What do you get when you win WOTD?
    - An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    - "WOTD Winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    - Your world is added to the WOTD winner's list in-game: /top
    - 10 Growtokens
    - And above all! RESPECT!

Cool right?

But there are regulations to follow to be eligible to win the much coveted WOTD Award!

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
    • World name
    • Your GrowID (because we can't see them sometimes and just in-case you changed your name. )
    • A quick description of your world
    • Latest Render of the world

RULES (March- April 2019 Cycle)
    • Owners should be the ones nominating their worlds. Nobody else is allowed to submit your entry for you.
    • A Bulletin board next to the white door giving credit to other players who helped with building/funding the world, music creator, worlds they have inspired/copied design from (If it's from the Web please mention that) and any other information should be mentioned. (You can choose to represent this info in a different creative way if you like but it must be near the start area of the world so we can easily see and check them)
    • At least basic Jammers (Punch and Zombie) must be placed within the world, unless the world does not require having one of them. Note: Promising that the jammers will be placed inside the world if it wins will not be considered.
    • Vend worlds, Storage and Pixel Art only worlds will not be considered.
    • Guild Headquarters (Worlds) are welcome! However, as the world is owned by one person, the prize will only be given to the owner. It's up to the Guild how they will make use of the WOTD prize in case the world wins.

So you want to win eh?

TIPS:
    - Plus points are given to in-game event theme worlds which explain old and/or new mechanics of the in-game event to help guide new players
    - Plus points are given to worlds with new/creative ideas or unique/original mechanics
    - Plus points are given to worlds using recent items/blocks from recent or current events
    - Plus points are given to worlds placing doors/portals to worlds they have inspired/copied design, music and anything else from.
    - Negative points are given to worlds with doors linking to Vend/Shop worlds or any other worlds that are not related.
    - Owners who have been banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months WILL NOT be considered.
    **If the punishment has been cancelled before it expires automatically, the ban is not counted and the player/world will still be eligible for the WOTD.

--------
    FAQ:
    --------
    What are the changes made in this cycle?
    - For this cycle, the new nomination thread will be up for 2 months. That will allow us and the whole community to be updated if there will be changes on the rules and factors in choosing WOTDs based on the feedback and quality worlds posted in the previous thread.
    - We will only look at the world owner's punishment/s. We will no longer consider the admins' ban record.
    - We will not consider owners who were banned for more than 3 days in the last 6 months.
    - We are now allowing a world entry to be submitted more than once but with a 3 day gap. (PLEASE DO NOT SPAM)

Would I be able to nominate my world in the next cycle and have a chance to be chosen as WOTD?
    - Yes, you can nominate your world every cycle but we highly encourage you to try and make improvements in the world rather than just nominating the same world as it is in the next cycle. We also encourage you to create a thread to collect feedback on how to improve your world and we might leave some comments there in some rare cases.

My world was chosen as a WOTD before the 2018 trophy was launched, am I eligible to get the new trophy?
    - Yes, you are! Simply make sure you have the Ultra Trophy 3000 in your inventory and contact support, we will replace the Ultra Trophy 3000 with the new 2018 version.

Can I nominate more than one world in the same cycle?
    - Yes, you can! You can nominate as many worlds in the same cycle as you like.

Why do copied worlds get plus points? Does this mean I can just copy a world and win?
    - Most probably will have nearly ZERO chance of winning a WOTD if you choose to simply copy an old WOTD. The whole point of this rule is simply we don't mind if you end up copying a small part from a previous world (a cool looking tower, house decoration ...etc) as long as you are honest enough to clearly show that in your world (which we also hope that would give credit to the original owner and traffic to his/her world) but that will also mean your world must be different enough!

Alrighty then! That should explain everything. Now go create your world and start submitting!

Ciao,
    NekoRei

I wanna nominate my world for WOTD

Have jammer, great story ,pixel art,castle theme, song
    Here is the
    link:https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt....com/xre1x.png

I am nominating me(IGN: Jisam) and my friend Dragtan's world for WoTD. It is a story/parkour/pixel art world about his favourite animal, Otters! We have worked on this world for a while together and I think it is finally time to nominate it. It has all the necessary requirements, such as jammers and a board near the door, and also has some extra things to such as a cool weather machine to enhance the mood and a really cute Otter pixel art! The world contains otter facts, an underwater parkour and a quiz at the end. Here is the render world, and I hope people can have a fun time in our world!

https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...com/otters.png
    IGN: Jisam
    Discord: Jisam#9391

Knight

Hello , my growId : Bear9 and i made a world for wotd
    Cool world with a pixel mole and some flowers.
    World name : MoleAdventures
    World has :
    P/Z jammers
    Weather machine
    Vip area
    Story
    Name:  moleadventures.png
Views: 95
Size:  297.5 KB
    Story about?
    The mole was out of farmer's flowers so then farmer wanted to get these flowers back.So he Has no other way to scam he's neighbor's flowers. Then farmer scammed flowers and planted them to he's garden , but next day mole again out of he's flowers!

Thank you.

Lesser Knight

Default PERILOUSJUNGLE by voony

Name:  perilousjungle.png
Views: 90
Size:  1.45 MB

You went to explore from one of the dangerous jungle in Growtopia.
    It makes you excited, so you explore the jungle. You find different kind of leaves,stones,insects,etc. in that jungle.

As you went to explore, you saw a beautiful girl wearing a crown. It's Elle, the "Princess of Perilous Jungle." Elle is screaming for help because her prince is missing for about 3 days. Since you are exploring in the jungle, you continue walking and you plan to help the princess to find her prince.

World Includes:
    Punch Jammer
    Zombie Jammer
    Fire house
    Jungle Weather Machine

(The world has two highest tree in Growtopia and a Floating Temple/Pyramid).

voony would like to thank BeanGarage(New Name: PopaTery) for helping me clearing the world, giving me some RSP seeds and some cool items.

THANK YOU FOR READING.

LEPRIQUEST!

The rainbows have flipped! No one notices it except for you! You might be the only leprechaun who could see colors! Well, your mission here is to get to the rainbow control center! It won't be easy though. You are not authorized and just a basic leprechaun. Find a way around!

Renderworld:
    Name:  lepriquest.png
Views: 87
Size:  618.6 KB
    IGN : Elyxial
    Level : 75
    Visit my page for more informations...
    Goals :

Squire

Post Protect the kingdom For WOTD

I wanted my world to be my First WOTD
    I have created it and some other friends helped me fund some items.

World features:
    •Great story
    •Punch and Zombie Jammer
    •Great builds
    •Dragon pixel art
    •Story through out the world
    •Night weather
    •Song

WORLD NAME:XRE1X
    Name:  xre1x.png
Views: 113
Size:  427.0 KB

Default WOTD nominate

story:
    One day Morty and his friend played in the woods while looking for nuts.
    Suddenly there came an evil hunter, morty and his friend were scared. Then they ran away but the evil hunter managed to catch morty.
    Then the evil hunter locks Morty in the secret room.
    Morty's Dad ask someone to help save Morty and that person is you.
    Those who managed to save Morty will get a reward from Morty's dad. good luck.

Theme : Parkour & Story
    World name : Findingmorty
    Grow id : mrCalvinz
    World build/design : mrCalvinz
    Inspiration : IOTM march 2019 (Morty The Elephant)
    World include basic jammers.

render world
    Name:  findingmorty.png
Views: 116
Size:  2.08 MB

Theme Trade world & Parkour
    World name : BUYCRACKFIRE
    Grow id : mrCalvinz
    World build/design : mrCalvinz
    Inspirate : new ridding plane 'Sturdy Crackfire Fighter
    World include :
    -zombie jammer
    -punch jammer
    -ballon jammer
    -ghost charm
    -weather machine
    -fire house

Render world
    Name:  buycrackfire.png
Views: 108
Size:  167.4 KB

Thanks.

Default THETIMEJUMPERS by MrStreak

THETIMEJUMPERS
    The Time Jumpers is an adventure and parkour world. You have the ability to jump trough times and you want to unlock your full potential. After saying goodbye to your friend in Wayward Town, you decided to start your adventure by using your power. It might be fun to go back in time, but you haven't known the consequences of doing it too far.
    Find out what's next by going into the THETIMEJUMPERS.
    This world is compatible for newbies with no wings or shoes, so they can enjoy the world too.

The story wasn't inspired by anything, it's just because of the world's name. Credit to MrConfirm that provided the night weather machine, some resources and made the song.

This world contains:
    -Story
    -Parkour
    -PZ Jammer
    -Night and Sunny Weather Machine
    -Adventure Items
    -Sad Song

Render:
    Name:  thetimejumpers.png
Views: 110
Size:  338.1 KB
    Thanks!

Lesser Knight

Default ILLSTRICKEN by NightOGt for WOTD

World has a nice storyline, jammers, weather, etc.

Owner: NightOGt

Thanks!

Render:
    Name:  illstricken.png
Views: 182
Size:  1.03 MB

I've never won before so I hope I can win!