Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The World Judge

Default The World Judge

The World Judge:

About:

I will be rating worlds that have been posted in this thread. Unlike other rating world threads, I will not mainly rate worlds based on world design. I will focus more on world gameplay! I am presenting world categories in this thread that you may choose from. This will help give a more accurate score. The reason why I won't be mainly focusing on world design is because of the fact that everyone has different building styles.

Categories:

[1]World of the Day Category:

[2]Roleplay Category:

[3]Parkour Category:

[4]Art Category:

[5]Information Category:

[6]Story Category:

[7]World Design Category:

[8]Creative Category:

[9]Event Category:

[10]Puzzle Category:

If you do not choose a category, I will assume that the world you are submitting for me to rate is for category [1], or World of the day category. I may also categorize your worlds based on the best category it suits best.

Please use the following format when submitting your world for rating:

World Name { Must }
    Render { Optional }
    Quick Description { Must }
    Category { Optional }
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 03-13-2019 at 07:47 AM.

Banned

Default SlayCC

World name: SlayCC
    Category: 7
    Its a temple themed main world of mine. It has some parkour and a bit of adventure but its mostly just for looks and exploration

Default SHAMROCKHILL

World name : SHAMROCKHILL
    Category : 1 [WOTD PROJECT]

Latest render :
    Name:  shamrockhill.png
Views: 383
Size:  712.8 KB

*not done
    IGN: DyzerKeyzer
    Lv:55/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
    2.Have Focused Eye : [75/100] [ X ]
    3.Have 200 DLs : [15/200] [ X ]
    4.Won 10 WOTD this year : [ 3/10 ] [ X ]

Join Growtopia Builder Discord Here!

Can you check out GROWTOPIASVILLANS(spelled like that, ikr typo)...

World Name { GROWTOPIASVILLANS}
    Render { The focus of the world is on the creative/gameplay aspect...}
    Quick Description { uhh.. crime-fighting simulator, how fun }
    Category { Mostly Roleplay, but also Creativity, and possibly Story... }

Quote Originally Posted by SlayCC View Post
    World name: SlayCC
    Category: 7
    Its a temple themed the main world of mine. It has some parkour and a bit of adventure but its mostly just for looks and exploration
    So, I visited this world and studied the render of your world! I'll be breaking up your world into two different ratings to give you a rough idea on what to improve on.

Render World Design:

In the render, the temple has lost its building structure and looks more like a hill rather than a temple. The temple needed a basic shape. The trees have been somewhat cut off, making it look weird. The terrain looks dull, and it was quite obvious that you used a jungle blast. You should have more blocks to represent the ground while maintaining balance. The lava blocks at the bottom ruin the render and the waterfall on the right side of your world was unnecessary. Keep unnecessary things out and focus on things needed.

World Design Ratings: 3/10

Gameplay Design:

In-game, the temple also looked messy. There were too many vines in the temple and it really made the world look messy both in-game and world render. But, it seemed like you were going for an overgrown temple look which was a nice try. Although, you will have to learn to limit the way you use blocks in the future. You should balance your block choice. The parkour designs were ordinary, but I liked how you used adventure blocks. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to finish the world because of the " banana " part which was very hard for me to complete.

Gameplay Ratings: 4/10

Personal Building Suggestions:

I suggest that you have a plan when building worlds in general. You can make a much more blocky design for your temple, and take inspiration from real life temples. You should practice more on terraforming your landscapes. This includes the trees which you can improve on by adding your own style to it. The floating island at the right didn't make sense to me unless you were going for a fairy tale design, because in real life, there are no such things as floating islands. When terraforming your landscape, the ground can consist of other building blocks such as cave dirt, dirt, and other types of natural cheap items. You should also have more of a building pallet. Mainly, you need more practice and planning! I strongly encourage that you continue to build as I see potential in you!

Also, try this website when planning your worlds:
    https://tools.cernodile.com/planner.php
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 03-06-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DyzerKeyzer View Post
    World name: SHAMROCKHILL
    Category: 1 [WOTD PROJECT]

Latest render :
Views: 383
Size:  712.8 KB

*not done
    Personal WOTD Suggestions:

If this is an attempt for WOTD, I would suggest that you focus more on the main positive points when building. It seems like you are focusing on the St. Patrick's event, by the looks of the render, which is great! Continue your build, for now, I won't give you any ratings. Although, I highly suggest you work on your buildings, landscape, and a story. Also, new mechanics and credits will also add more points that will increase the chance of you winning.

Good Luck!

Ah...hey...
    Could you rate 2 worlds of mine?
    Here is it.
    Name:  thelocksmith.png
Views: 353
Size:  324.8 KB

And here is the 2nd one.
    Name:  piratefarmyt.png
Views: 351
Size:  285.4 KB
    The second one is my first world in Growtopia and I forgot once i felt proud of it.
    Could you rate it? (And also give me a category cause I don't really which suits better.)
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

Banned

How about my other world. CLIFFSIDEVILLAGE. its almost done

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkie View Post
    Can you check out GROWTOPIASVILLANS(spelled like that, ikr typo)...

World Name { GROWTOPIASVILLANS}
    Render { The focus of the world is on the creative/gameplay aspect...}
    Quick Description { uhh.. crime-fighting simulator, how fun }
    Category { Mostly Roleplay, but also Creativity, and possibly Story... }
    Moving on to this world!

Roleplay Comments:

This world was quite fun for a roleplay world. Simple, easy to understand and enjoyable! Honestly, this world is very unique and creative! Although I did find it quite short, that's okay! Maybe in the future, you can do more types of roleplay worlds, I bet I'll enjoy them deeply! I also am a fan of the whole story! I have some things to say though. First of all, it would have been nice if you showed what the villians looked like. Secondly, you could have used the empty space of the world. Lastly, you could have used more creative basic blocks such as ice ( which represents ice superpowers ) or maybe lava ( which represents fire superpowers ) in the parkour. Overall, the world is fantastic!

Gameplay Ratings: 7/10
    Creativity Ratings: 8/10
    Story Ratings: 8/10
    Design Ratings: 7/10

Always try to make use of your space wisely! Base on this world, you could have added extra buildings and completed the trees on the right-hand side of the world. You could have also added sewers, specific backgrounds and more that fits in a city-themed world. Other than that, I think you are a pretty great builder who should be recognized more!
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 03-08-2019 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    Ah...hey...
    Could you rate 2 worlds of mine?
    Here is it.
    Name:  thelocksmith.png
Views: 353
Size:  324.8 KB

And here is the 2nd one.
    Name:  piratefarmyt.png
Views: 351
Size:  285.4 KB
    The second one is my first world in Growtopia and I forgot once I felt proud of it.
    Could you rate it? (And also give me a category cause I don't really which suits better.)
    Personal Comments:

I would like to say that these two worlds you have shown bring so many memories! Thank you! This types of builds are nostalgic to me, and as a 2014 player, I can relate to these worlds you have shown me to my old worlds! My journey of creating worlds is really part of my life and has helped me become more creative. These worlds really just bring so many memories!

Render World Design:

I have chosen the category, " World Design, " for you as I think I can help you more when rating in this category. It seemed like you were going for the main world design similar to worlds like " TRADE ". There are many things you could definitely improve on such as the tree in the first world. You could make it look less blocky. Secondly, I think you should start on adding roofs in the buildings you make. The first world you made is really a thing to be proud of!

2019 Building Standards Ratings: 2/10
    2014 Building Standards Ratings: 5/10

You should take inspirations from other worlds to make yours better! Experiment with shapes and blocks that have been introduced in this game! In the future, you might earn world locks from building WOTDs like me! I heavily encourage that you build more often! Step by step, you'll become better!
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 03-06-2019 at 08:27 AM.

Um hi,
    Is it ok if you rate my world Amid?
    Im not really sure of what catergory it falls under but Im pretty sure its not #1.
    Also can you suggest what can I do to make the right side more lively?

Built it for my friends who kept warping to me when they were bored. Also I wanted a parkour that actually gave prizes.
    Hi there,
    Im Açais.

Did you know,
    bored people do
    surprising things?

THRONEHUNT, thanks!
    bye.

Banned

Can you check out
    CLIFFSIDEVILLAGE
    choose my category plz
    Name:  cliffsidevillage.png
Views: 324
Size:  622.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeosi View Post
    Personal Comments:

I would like to say that these two worlds you have shown bring so many memories! Thank you! This types of builds are nostalgic to me, and as a 2014 player, I can relate to these worlds you have shown me to my old worlds! My journey of creating worlds is really part of my life and has helped me become more creative. These worlds really just bring so many memories!

Render World Design:

I have chosen the category, " World Design, " for you as I think I can help you more when rating in this category. It seemed like you were going for the main world design similar to worlds like " TRADE ". There are many things you could definitely improve on such as the tree in the first world. You could make it look less blocky. Secondly, I think you should start on adding roofs in the buildings you make. The first world you made is really a thing to be proud of!

2019 Building Standards Ratings: 2/10
    2014 Building Standards Ratings: 5/10

You should take inspirations from other worlds to make yours better! Experiment with shapes and blocks that have been introduced in this game! In the future, you might earn world locks from building WOTDs like me! I heavily encourage that you build more often! Step by step, you'll become better!
    Actually... The floating island design I took it from Laputa which was a movie and I thought probably I could do something similar. Heh, anyways thanks a lot!
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
    Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Guides

Quote Originally Posted by SlayCC View Post
    Can you check out
    CLIFFSIDEVILLAGE
    choose my category plz
    Name:  cliffsidevillage.png
Views: 324
Size:  622.3 KB
    So, I have reviewed this world, and I am choosing to categorize this world into two categories. World of the Day Category and World Design Category. I'll be rating design of the world and gameplay.

World Comments:

After studying this world, I came to the conclusion that this world has a chance to win WOTD if you improve it. I liked the buildings and your use of stairs, wood, wooden platforms, tables, and hay! The world has a structure which is great! Although, there are still some unnecessary things in the world. For example, the cloud on the left side of the world. The cloud looked seemed off. The intensive amount of vines also did not look great with the blue background. You should stay on the main theme. For this world, ice blocks would look better in the top surface of the ground. Also, it would look better if you used a snowy night weather machine. The story can also be worked on, it needs to connect. Talking more about the buildings, the buildings would look better with more furniture. Your landscaping seemed to have improved and the world, overall, looks much more clear!

World of the Day Category Ratings: 5/10
    Design Ratings: 5/10
    Gameplay Ratings: 6/10
    Story Ratings: 2/10
    Last edited by Kyeosi; 03-08-2019 at 02:51 PM.

You are one of the 4 people that always checks out my worlds anyway, it would be pointless for me to post anything here
    Yo
    I'm HGrowH (<<<IGN), now a full time builder.

UberDuck's B.O.O. Song!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWZkvBJwrk]
    My Youtube channel link for people looking for it
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP4...HzZ73Qv1vot_yQ

These lines are here so people won't click on the link when trying to quote

Quote Originally Posted by GrowH View Post
    You are one of the 4 people that always checks out my worlds anyway, it would be pointless for me to post anything here
    Make more worlds, please!
    Your worlds challenge me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Locked View Post
    Actually... The floating island design I took it from Laputa which was a movie and I thought probably I could do something similar. Heh, anyways thanks a lot!
    No problem.

Kyeosi i've done my world

Render :
Views: 312
Size:  762.6 KB
    IGN: DyzerKeyzer
    Lv:55/125

Goals :

1.100% Awesomeness : [100/100] [ √ ]
    2.Have Focused Eye : [75/100] [ X ]
    3.Have 200 DLs : [15/200] [ X ]