Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 73 of 73

Thread: The World Judge

  1. #61
    Master Sorcerer Defush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Just doesn't look original since it looks very similar to other worlds, including my own. Additionally, the concept of the multiple worlds is also taken from the world which it is similar to.

    Just doesn't feel original despite its effort to try and be original.
    I like how you respond to the world as something serious. Do you know, the world was built as a satire for you.

  2. #62
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmers2168 View Post
    Category [1]:
    Attachment 215215
    I like the world. I'm going to rate this under category 1 as you requested.

    World Comments:

    I got that Asian feeling from the world name, and I have to say that your world is quite good! First of all, it's simple. Simplicity is nice to see once and a while. I love that there is also information scattered around the world about this place in China. The gigantic waterfall is magnificent! The only problem I have with the world design is the bridge. The bridge is oddly shaped. Maybe, you should have planned the bridge to look more structured. That's all I have to say, sorry I was quite busy.

    World of the Day Category Ratings: 8/10
    World Design Ratings: 7/10

  3. #63
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Bumping!

  4. #64
    Master Sorcerer m456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Y u do dis
    Posts
    3,159

    Default

    EVENTFULNIGHT (Category 1, please)

    (I'm just going to copy-paste the info from the main thread here)

    The year is 2043. A few weeks ago everything suddenly turned spooky. Rumors say that it was caused the scientists at the Unstable Matter Research Facility, but perhaps something more sinister is going on? You're a reporter, determined to find out what really happened.

    Features

    • Non-linear-ish gameplay with a "crossroads" mechanic and multiple endings
    • A shop system using golden idols and other adventure items
    • Four very different endings (try them all!)
    • Backtracking with password doors
    • A pretty unique story, I guess


    Name:  eventfulnight.png
Views: 102
Size:  584.5 KB

    Signature v9.0


    Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

  5. #65
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    EVENTFULNIGHT (Category 1, please)

    (I'm just going to copy-paste the info from the main thread here)

    The year is 2043. A few weeks ago everything suddenly turned spooky. Rumors say that it was caused the scientists at the Unstable Matter Research Facility, but perhaps something more sinister is going on? You're a reporter, determined to find out what really happened.

    Features

    • Non-linear-ish gameplay with a "crossroads" mechanic and multiple endings
    • A shop system using golden idols and other adventure items
    • Four very different endings (try them all!)
    • Backtracking with password doors
    • A pretty unique story, I guess


    Name:  eventfulnight.png
Views: 102
Size:  584.5 KB
    To be rated on Thursday. I'm busy.

  6. #66
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post
    EVENTFULNIGHT (Category 1, please)

    (I'm just going to copy-paste the info from the main thread here)

    The year is 2043. A few weeks ago everything suddenly turned spooky. Rumors say that it was caused the scientists at the Unstable Matter Research Facility, but perhaps something more sinister is going on? You're a reporter, determined to find out what really happened.

    Features

    • Non-linear-ish gameplay with a "crossroads" mechanic and multiple endings
    • A shop system using golden idols and other adventure items
    • Four very different endings (try them all!)
    • Backtracking with password doors
    • A pretty unique story, I guess


    Name:  eventfulnight.png
Views: 102
Size:  584.5 KB
    Nice world! Rating based on your request.

    World Comments:

    As I said, it's a nice world! I enjoyed the world, and it's really interesting! It's not just your typical parkour and story WOTD. The story was quite nice, and I loved that there were multiple endings for the world. The only thing to improve on is your builds. I liked how the world brought memories to me. It had that certain old WOTD build styles. So yeah, the world seemed well planned, and it's quite creative. I loved the shop part. The main thing I think you should improve on is your build. They're quite okay, but I want to see make amazing looking worlds. Usually, I would encourage people to improve on their stories, but I think that you've done well, so I am encouraging that you practice building. Good job!

    World of the Day Category Ratings: 8/10
    World Design Ratings: 6/10
    Story Ratings: 7/10
    Gameplay Ratings: 8/10

  7. #67
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Bumping!

  8. #68
    Master Sorcerer Josh289's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,236

    Default

    I’m not quite sure if you’re still rating worlds or keeping up with this thread anymore, but I figured I would ask you if you could rate my world INEVITABLEEND.

    Thanks in advance, Kyeosi.

    Name:  inevitableend.png
Views: 68
Size:  678.7 KB
    You can contact me if you have any questions/concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

    Growtopia Username: Lewius



    https://www.upload.ee/image/9202441/rsz_fhtest1.png

  9. #69
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Noted very much.

  10. #70
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Sagitarius A
    Posts
    45

    Default

    PARKOURISTMANSION4 , Parkour Category.

    (I can't seem to upload any sort of images in this reply, so, i decided to just give you this --> http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/...stmansion4.png )

    Nothing much to say, other than that the parkour isn't done and it's very, very messy.
    If you're going to try the world then give ratings , at least try to pass level 1 ,maybe even 2 (Yes it is hard, not cancerous, hard), Soda jetpack , Consumables are not allowed.

    The second world is a Puzzle world R23CX.

    (Again, no renderworld image , www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/r23cx.png )

    This world is actually my storage world, but since you only rate the puzzle , why not.
    To try the puzzle (an adventure item puzzle to be exact), enter the world and enter the Screen door saying "parkour".
    This puzzle is different than any other typical adventure item puzzles,it's wayy harder ( I think ).

  11. #71
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Unfortunately, I’ll be going to the Philippines.
    I deeply apologize.

  12. #72
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    I’m not quite sure if you’re still rating worlds or keeping up with this thread anymore, but I figured I would ask you if you could rate my world INEVITABLEEND.

    Thanks in advance, Kyeosi.

    Name:  inevitableend.png
Views: 68
Size:  678.7 KB
    Rating based on category one.

    World Comments:

    The world is quite an okay one. It didn't really interest me, to be honest. The ground has a unique blend, which isn't that amazing. I have no complaints with your story, and I find it quite good. Although, I wished you did something else other than a story in your WOTD submissions. In my opinion, the world looks like your other WOTDs. Maybe you should try to experiment a bit more.

    World of the Day Ratings: 7/10

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickora View Post
    PARKOURISTMANSION4 , Parkour Category.

    (I can't seem to upload any sort of images in this reply, so, i decided to just give you this --> http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/...stmansion4.png )

    Nothing much to say, other than that the parkour isn't done and it's very, very messy.
    If you're going to try the world then give ratings , at least try to pass level 1 ,maybe even 2 (Yes it is hard, not cancerous, hard), Soda jetpack , Consumables are not allowed.

    The second world is a Puzzle world R23CX.

    (Again, no renderworld image , www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/r23cx.png )

    This world is actually my storage world, but since you only rate the puzzle , why not.
    To try the puzzle (an adventure item puzzle to be exact), enter the world and enter the Screen door saying "parkour".
    This puzzle is different than any other typical adventure item puzzles,it's wayy harder ( I think ).
    Looks very interesting, I need more time to rate it properly.

  13. #73
    Master Sorcerer Kyeosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Paulinaria
    Posts
    2,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickora View Post
    PARKOURISTMANSION4 , Parkour Category.

    (I can't seem to upload any sort of images in this reply, so, i decided to just give you this --> http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/...stmansion4.png )

    Nothing much to say, other than that the parkour isn't done and it's very, very messy.
    If you're going to try the world then give ratings , at least try to pass level 1 ,maybe even 2 (Yes it is hard, not cancerous, hard), Soda jetpack , Consumables are not allowed.

    The second world is a Puzzle world R23CX.

    (Again, no renderworld image , www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/r23cx.png )

    This world is actually my storage world, but since you only rate the puzzle , why not.
    To try the puzzle (an adventure item puzzle to be exact), enter the world and enter the Screen door saying "parkour".
    This puzzle is different than any other typical adventure item puzzles,it's wayy harder ( I think ).
    Yes, why not, Mickora... What interesting worlds you have created.

    World Comments for parkour:

    I raged quit if you didn't know. It's quite an interesting world, although, I won't be able to enjoy it as the world was really made for players who have a deep interest in parkour. Oh, by the way, I did finish level one, until I lagged out. It was really laggy, I should've brought down my graphics. Do you know, GrowH? He's really great at making parkours and is a better parkour player than me. You two have really interesting parkour worlds! I'm glad that more people are creating parkour worlds, too! The thing you might want to keep in mind is maximizing the space of your world. That's all I guess.

    Parkour Category: Extreme
    FUN PARKOUR APPROVAL

    World Comments for puzzle:

    I love your puzzle! It's so wonderful, I want to see more worlds like this. The first part ( if you also don't know, I rage quit a lot ) was so fun! It wasn't hard at all, you just need to think and give the effort to pass the challenges. I love how it engaged me to think. It's a puzzle world, indeed! Although, I got stuck on the last part where I got the idol and fragile goblet. It really annoyed me because those monkeys got the best of me, I wished I got to think of a way to overcome the challenge. Due to being annoyed, I raged quit. I wish, I lost this habit.

    Puzzle Category: HARD
    Puzzle Ratings: 8.7/10
    FUN PUZZLE APPROVAL

    Comments from judge:

    I'll be highly anticipating great things from you!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •