Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The World Judge

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Just doesn't look original since it looks very similar to other worlds, including my own. Additionally, the concept of the multiple worlds is also taken from the world which it is similar to.

Just doesn't feel original despite its effort to try and be original.
    I like how you respond to the world as something serious. Do you know, the world was built as a satire for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Farmers2168 View Post
    Category [1]:
    Attachment 215215
    I like the world. I'm going to rate this under category 1 as you requested.

World Comments:

I got that Asian feeling from the world name, and I have to say that your world is quite good! First of all, it's simple. Simplicity is nice to see once and a while. I love that there is also information scattered around the world about this place in China. The gigantic waterfall is magnificent! The only problem I have with the world design is the bridge. The bridge is oddly shaped. Maybe, you should have planned the bridge to look more structured. That's all I have to say, sorry I was quite busy.

World of the Day Category Ratings: 8/10
    World Design Ratings: 7/10

Bumping!

EVENTFULNIGHT (Category 1, please)

(I'm just going to copy-paste the info from the main thread here)

The year is 2043. A few weeks ago everything suddenly turned spooky. Rumors say that it was caused the scientists at the Unstable Matter Research Facility, but perhaps something more sinister is going on? You're a reporter, determined to find out what really happened.

Features

• Non-linear-ish gameplay with a "crossroads" mechanic and multiple endings
    • A shop system using golden idols and other adventure items
    • Four very different endings (try them all!)
    • Backtracking with password doors
    • A pretty unique story, I guess

Name:  eventfulnight.png
Views: 102
Size:  584.5 KB

Signature v9.0

Pixel art by Parpul
    http://i.imgur.com/QDGkiys.png

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post

The year is 2043. A few weeks ago everything suddenly turned spooky. Rumors say that it was caused the scientists at the Unstable Matter Research Facility, but perhaps something more sinister is going on? You're a reporter, determined to find out what really happened.

Features

To be rated on Thursday. I'm busy.

Quote Originally Posted by m456 View Post

Features

Nice world! Rating based on your request.

World Comments:

As I said, it's a nice world! I enjoyed the world, and it's really interesting! It's not just your typical parkour and story WOTD. The story was quite nice, and I loved that there were multiple endings for the world. The only thing to improve on is your builds. I liked how the world brought memories to me. It had that certain old WOTD build styles. So yeah, the world seemed well planned, and it's quite creative. I loved the shop part. The main thing I think you should improve on is your build. They're quite okay, but I want to see make amazing looking worlds. Usually, I would encourage people to improve on their stories, but I think that you've done well, so I am encouraging that you practice building. Good job!

World of the Day Category Ratings: 8/10
    World Design Ratings: 6/10
    Story Ratings: 7/10
    Gameplay Ratings: 8/10

Bumping!

I’m not quite sure if you’re still rating worlds or keeping up with this thread anymore, but I figured I would ask you if you could rate my world INEVITABLEEND.

Thanks in advance, Kyeosi.

Name:  inevitableend.png
Views: 68
Size:  678.7 KB
    You can contact me if you have any questions/concerns, whether it be in-game or via forums. I'm commonly occupied with creating worlds and socializing with players!

Growtopia Username: Lewius

https://www.upload.ee/image/9202441/rsz_fhtest1.png

Noted very much.

Lesser Knight

PARKOURISTMANSION4 , Parkour Category.

(I can't seem to upload any sort of images in this reply, so, i decided to just give you this --> http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/...stmansion4.png )

Nothing much to say, other than that the parkour isn't done and it's very, very messy.
    If you're going to try the world then give ratings , at least try to pass level 1 ,maybe even 2 (Yes it is hard, not cancerous, hard), Soda jetpack , Consumables are not allowed.

The second world is a Puzzle world R23CX.

(Again, no renderworld image , www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/r23cx.png )

This world is actually my storage world, but since you only rate the puzzle , why not.
    To try the puzzle (an adventure item puzzle to be exact), enter the world and enter the Screen door saying "parkour".
    This puzzle is different than any other typical adventure item puzzles,it's wayy harder ( I think ).

Unfortunately, I’ll be going to the Philippines.
    I deeply apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh289 View Post
    I’m not quite sure if you’re still rating worlds or keeping up with this thread anymore, but I figured I would ask you if you could rate my world INEVITABLEEND.

Thanks in advance, Kyeosi.

Name:  inevitableend.png
Views: 68
Size:  678.7 KB
    Rating based on category one.

World Comments:

The world is quite an okay one. It didn't really interest me, to be honest. The ground has a unique blend, which isn't that amazing. I have no complaints with your story, and I find it quite good. Although, I wished you did something else other than a story in your WOTD submissions. In my opinion, the world looks like your other WOTDs. Maybe you should try to experiment a bit more.

World of the Day Ratings: 7/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mickora View Post

(I can't seem to upload any sort of images in this reply, so, i decided to just give you this --> http://www.growtopiagame.com/worlds/...stmansion4.png )

Nothing much to say, other than that the parkour isn't done and it's very, very messy.
    If you're going to try the world then give ratings , at least try to pass level 1 ,maybe even 2 (Yes it is hard, not cancerous, hard), Soda jetpack , Consumables are not allowed.

This world is actually my storage world, but since you only rate the puzzle , why not.
    To try the puzzle (an adventure item puzzle to be exact), enter the world and enter the Screen door saying "parkour".
    This puzzle is different than any other typical adventure item puzzles,it's wayy harder ( I think ).
    Looks very interesting, I need more time to rate it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickora View Post

Yes, why not, Mickora... What interesting worlds you have created.

World Comments for parkour:

I raged quit if you didn't know. It's quite an interesting world, although, I won't be able to enjoy it as the world was really made for players who have a deep interest in parkour. Oh, by the way, I did finish level one, until I lagged out. It was really laggy, I should've brought down my graphics. Do you know, GrowH? He's really great at making parkours and is a better parkour player than me. You two have really interesting parkour worlds! I'm glad that more people are creating parkour worlds, too! The thing you might want to keep in mind is maximizing the space of your world. That's all I guess.

Parkour Category: Extreme
    FUN PARKOUR APPROVAL

World Comments for puzzle:

I love your puzzle! It's so wonderful, I want to see more worlds like this. The first part ( if you also don't know, I rage quit a lot ) was so fun! It wasn't hard at all, you just need to think and give the effort to pass the challenges. I love how it engaged me to think. It's a puzzle world, indeed! Although, I got stuck on the last part where I got the idol and fragile goblet. It really annoyed me because those monkeys got the best of me, I wished I got to think of a way to overcome the challenge. Due to being annoyed, I raged quit. I wish, I lost this habit.

Puzzle Category: HARD
    Puzzle Ratings: 8.7/10
    FUN PUZZLE APPROVAL

Comments from judge:

I'll be highly anticipating great things from you!