Thread: Multiple Owners

Cool Multiple Owners

Currently, you can only have 1 owner and a ton of admins. The owner can pull/kick admins, but not the other way. This will allow you to give certain people permission. Both owners can now break the worldlock. (maybe both have to agree in checkbox). You can't demote another owner as an owner yourself, but can promote admins. You can demote yourself.
    I think this will especially usefull is vending worlds with multiple owners. I want to build a vend world with my friend, but only one of us can refill the vends.
    I also think you don't have to rewrite a lot of code, since every owner has the same permissions. [Checkbox at the bottom.]
    This idea will have better useage for trusted friends building a world together, but also won't overpower the admins.

Scam Prevention:
    To prevent scammers from getting promoted by a new player, the promote button will have a popup box, thoroughly explaining what the risks are and what you're doing. The "I know what I'm doing" button should have a 30 second cooldown.

More things to keep in mind:
    Trading world/world key
    storages like boxes.
    The ability to place locks
    The ability to move doors
    Name colour of owners.
    Making it intuitive

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

Important comments:
    IErdin: Untradable items can be traded this way
    Last edited by Garodus_; 02-09-2020 at 10:50 PM. Reason: IErdin's comment
    IGN: Garodus (Inactive)
    Twitter: @Garodus_
    Discord: Garodus#6770

Quote Originally Posted by Garodus_ View Post
    Currently, you can only have 1 owner and a ton of admins. The owner can pull/kick admins, but not the other way. This will allow you to give certain people permission. Both owners can now break the worldlock. (maybe both have to agree in checkbox). You can't demote another owner as an owner yourself, but can promote admins. You can demote yourself.
    I think this will especially usefull is vending worlds with multiple owners. I want to build a vend world with my friend, but only one of us can refill the vends.
    I also think you don't have to rewrite a lot of code, since every owner has the same permissions. [Checkbox at the bottom.]
    This idea will have better useage for trusted friends building a world together, but also won't overpower the admins.

Scam Prevention:
    To prevent scammers from getting promoted by a new player, the promote button will have a popup box, thoroughly explaining what the risks are and what you're doing. The "I know what I'm doing" button should have a 30 second cooldown.

More things to keep in mind:
    Trading world/world key
    storages like boxes.
    The ability to place locks
    The ability to move doors
    Name colour of owners.
    Making it intuitive

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!
    Game still have bugs/glitches. And this suggestion will result in Untradeable items trading. And many things. Most of players do not know English very well so they can not understand the checkbox and this will result in scams. Sooo it can not be alive untill the game is out of bugs n glitches.

Whoops, forgot about the Untrade-a-Box.
    It would be great to see a way admins can manage vending machines.
    IGN: Garodus (Inactive)
    Twitter: @Garodus_
    Discord: Garodus#6770