Thread: What to do when waiting for chandeliers to grow?

Default What to do when waiting for chandeliers to grow?

As in making locks-wise.

So i just came back after like 2 years of inactivity and had about 500wls left , decided to buy chandelier seeds for all of them.Now they need 7 days or so to grow up , what are ways to earn wls while waiting ? I was thinking of mass producing but not sure if that is still relevant in the game.
    IGN : Moonkin

Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post
    As in making locks-wise.

So i just came back after like 2 years of inactivity and had about 500wls left , decided to buy chandelier seeds for all of them.Now they need 7 days or so to grow up , what are ways to earn wls while waiting ? I was thinking of mass producing but not sure if that is still relevant in the game.
    Chands are very unstable now, I suggest you not farm it. Massing could do you some profit. I suggest probably try some “Startopia”.
    Last edited by Pokekid123; 03-15-2019 at 11:45 AM.
    "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

maybe grind in free laser/chand/pepper bfgs and working for people for wls. also, maybe you should make apple strudels too. easy to make and cuts down growtime. for chand, it takes down 6 hrs making it 7days 6hrs

Discord: scr0nchi#1435
    Ign: ItzEaglet
    Main: EagsWorld
    Ig: hey_im_eaglet

My english is deteriotiating :[

Pl0x Don8 in EagDonate yes

Pwease visit www.allureofnds.net :3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    maybe grind in free laser/chand/pepper bfgs and working for people for wls. also, maybe you should make apple strudels too. easy to make and cuts down growtime. for chand, it takes down 6 hrs making it 7days 6hrs
    Didn't know about that, lemme try this tnx
    And yes, doing a free bfg can get u wls

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyy View Post
    While grinding,you could try to do geiger hunting..and while it charge you could do BFG,while that going on use Zraei Dragoscarf/Greezak - Shoulder Cannon/Mad Hatter Hat/Amulet of force (everthing i mention is Optional) to help you break faster.

You could also try to seperate chand seeds like Plant 350 (it's your choice on how many seeds you want to plant) seeds every day instead of planting them all at once.With this technique you could farm it everyday..as also you don't break all of them.
    Everything felt news when quit for 6 months

Quote Originally Posted by Ziasne View Post
    While grinding,you could try to do geiger hunting..and while it charge you could do BFG,while that going on use Zraei Dragoscarf/Greezak - Shoulder Cannon/Mad Hatter Hat/Amulet of force (everthing i mention is Optional) to help you break faster.

You could also try to seperate chand seeds like Plant 350 (it's your choice on how many seeds you want to plant) seeds every day instead of planting them all at once.With this technique you could farm it everyday..as also you don't break all of them.
    dont forget that spiritually weird ball throwing sorcerer tunic

houz and tot's weekly wish banner. Have a good life guys! :*

Discord: Phloqiston #2840
    World: BDCMARS

Lesser Wizard

Ways to make wls:
    1. Geiger counter- 1 costs 12 wl, but finding a single white crystal will pay you back about 40 wl. It took me about 25 tries to find my white crystal but it was worth it.
    2. Blarney parkour- do some blarneys and earn some prizes. If you find emerald shard while parkouring, that's worth 7 wl.
    3. Build more farm worlds- Chands are farmable and if you keep farming them they will outgrow your current farm. I use my spare time to construct/design more autofarms to plant my chands. Planning ahead is good.
    4.Go make some friends- Growtopia isn't just a profit game. Join a guild or help people with blarney parkour or visit random worlds and talk or don't lock the entrance of your farm world to let people in and explore.
    5. Smash your keyboard and go to random 4 letter worlds. Maybe you'll find one unlocked! I personally have found dozens of 4 letter worlds (go to snowmangosworlds to see) simply by smashing my keyboard and finding 180 day locks! Takes about 30 minutes to find one (worth about 4 wl each when cleared, or just use it for your main farm).
    6. Prepare for the next events- Go to growtopia wiki and find out what's the next event and prepare for it. For example, prepare for winterfest by massing dark gray and brown seeds to make winter axes. For easter, idk how to prepare. Maybe ask other people.
    7. Say "donate plsssss"- Be like noob and go annoy people by spamming "donate me plssssss". Hey, sometimes a famous youtuber is there and they go like "here's 10 wls also like subscribe and turn notifications on."
    8. Build stuff: Go and build fossil farms, fishing area, pixel art, parkour courses, wooden platform areas for easter eggs, comet dust to spawn.
    Hi
    IGN: SnowManG0
    Goals right now:
    GET MORE WLS
    Buy a buy+ world (Done on 2/23/19)
    Get Floating Speakers by Anniversary Week 2020

Research the price and stability of a single item, preferably one that a good amount of players will sell/buy, but not an item that has it's respective trade world constantly filled with people. Chill in that trade worlds while watching netflix and wait for visitors, once you do get a visitor try to buy the item from them for a cheap price, and then re-sell it more expensively.
    purely as an example, I did this with ruby locks a while ago, bought for 505wls- and sold for 570 each.
    It's not a very reliable method of profiting but it's a nice breeze of air if you're tired of farming.
    I'm 18 years old, technically been around since mid-2014, though I only started playing seriously in 2016. Currently on a soft-quit after losing motivation to play.
    Discord: <SURF73>Ynfiniti#7373[/spoiler]

Master Sorcerer

You should get some pepper trees to farm daily