Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Village with villager NPCs

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Multiply View Post
    Hey there dev team.

Basically this idea comes from one of my childhood favorites. minecraft, and a few other games that have this idea of villagers living in a village. However, I thought on the Growtopia version of this.

So, how this works is that there will be a village blast in the shop where you can create a world with a village and villagers, my idea is that the villagers have daily tasks which can generate a random prize. Example: bring me 10000 dirt blocks and you will receive a new wings. Other than this maybe some "rare" village will have a blacksmith or witches that can provide more "legendary" quests? What do you guys think? A further expansion could be the blacksmith can have a special forge to craft some items to infuse this new idea into the economy.

Alternatively, you could make it like startopia and surgery. Example: Villager's task: Bring me 30 wheat from the cornfield. So you may need to venture in the world itself to find a cornfield and bring it to the villager and he will give a reward. Basically do tasks within the world with special tools and the villagers will give the rewards.

Update: Thanks a lot for the positive feedback on this idea, I will be adding more ideas from you guys down below into this first page.

Idea from Growpixel: Have villagers that trade "useless" item for gems. This would boost back the other Growtopia activities to be more active. Example: Fisherman trades small fishes for gems/items

Idea from Locked: Have the village as a carnival type world.
    Idea from Heyo: To add to the carnival idea. Make it a community area where Growtopians can come and socialize, trade with villagers and maybe embark on a quest together?
    (Many people like this idea)

Idea from Growpixel:

The idea from Growpixel is like a reverse locke

Another idea:

Another idea:
    Well this can make gt more beginner friendly, and more lively.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Spookytale View Post
    Well this can make gt more beginner friendly, and more lively.

+1
    Hopefully if this gets implemented it can help both beginners and pros
    IGN: TinyTimii
    Thx Beagle for making my Signature

Check out one of my video below!

Lesser Knight

Npc i will say yes i want that

-GoogleSTART

we need a villager nose item has an easter egg if this gets added. BUMP