Thread: Fake apprentices

Angry Fake apprentices

Today and yesterday everyone I added as an apprentice leaves me immediately so I have to wait another day!

Quote Originally Posted by Robintje View Post
    Today and yesterday everyone I added as an apprentice leaves me immediately so I have to wait another day!
    They are not fake. You either did not treat them well enough or they are just unloyal . I hope it is the latter.
    IGN [MOBILE/PC] Pokekid123

Insta account: @pokekidgt

I don’t farm. Just chill.

Its eaither they are troller, made for someone, or they are just an experienced player. Now, it is impossible to see a real newbie in Growtopia because on one is coming to play Growtopia anymore, mostly they are experienced player trying to act as a noob so they could get world locks

Default You can't find real newbie

Like someone said: real newbies are sitting in random worlds looking what is going on or they dig and splice random seeds in their own, small-locked worlds. You won't find them in START, nor after some broadcast.
    Why a new player should stay in some unknown relation to a strange/foreign player with muuuch higher level (if they do know about levels...) for an unknown reason and till unknown target/goal?... That's illogical.
    If you want loyal (not-leaving-you) apprentice then invite your (real world) friend to this game and tell him to pick you as his mentor.
    or
    you can deliberately choose someone's alt (or your own) to be your aware apprentice. But this is not the purpose of this "program" IMHO.
    IGN: PQman
    GT level: 125
    Guild: DIG (GL)
    Discord: PerQue#6470
    Zaproszenie do gildii

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by PerQue View Post
    Like someone said: real newbies are sitting in random worlds looking what is going on or they dig and splice random seeds in their own, small-locked worlds. You won't find them in START, nor after some broadcast.
    Why a new player should stay in some unknown relation to a strange/foreign player with muuuch higher level (if they do know about levels...) for an unknown reason and till unknown target/goal?... That's illogical.
    If you want loyal (not-leaving-you) apprentice then invite your (real world) friend to this game and tell him to pick you as his mentor.
    or
    you can deliberately choose someone's alt (or your own) to be your aware apprentice. But this is not the purpose of this "program" IMHO.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by PerQue View Post
    or
    Ok thanks!

Same happened to me ppl want to become apprentice and then they ask for a wl from me when I told them they will receive rewards while leveling and offered free bfg but they just remove me and I need to wait.

I'm here to entertain your day!
    Hopefully...

https://s04.flagcounter.com/countxl/...s_0/percent_0/