Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Avengers: End Game (Theories)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    Loki is getting his own TV series, so he's probably coming back.

---

Overall Captain America/Iron Man are likely going to die, Captain America is nearly 100% going to and Iron Man will either finally retire, or die; but if he did retire it would be weird for him to not many an appearance in future movies, so I honestly think Iron Man is going to die. Thor is the last remaining royal/powerhouse of Asgard (depending what they plan to do with Loki and Hella - but neither of them seem fit to lead Asgard). Odin and Frigga probably won't be coming back either. Thor is probably going to leave with his Asgardian Refugees to rebuild Asgard/find a new Asgard and restore the 9 Realms.

Black Widow is getting her own movies, Hulk's arc across the three movies (Ragnarok, Infinity War and Endgame) will come to a close but I think they may keep him around for a little longer. Lastly Hawkeye can't die, the Avengers wouldn't be anywhere without their most powerful avenger, Clint Barton.

Bucky and Falcon are getting their own TV series. The Guardians of the Galaxy need to come back for Vol.3 which James Gunn has been rehired as director for (so expect all, except maybe Nebula and/or Rocket) to be coming back after the events of End Game.

Captain Marvel was being set up to lead the Avengers but nobody took a liking to a feminist who hates most of her target audience. Spider-Man has a sequel coming out pretty soon, and as long as the deal between Sony and Marvel holds together, neither party is going to jeopardize one of the 3 most iconic superheroes of all time, as well as the most iconic hero Sony and Marvel have rights to. Also audiences love Spider-Man, Stan Lee's favourite character was Spider-Man and he's only been in 3 MCU movies so far, the original avengers have been in 10+.

Black Panther/Shuri will be prominent in the Avengers, having had the same amount of movies as Spider-Man and following the same formula (Captain America: Civil War, Solo Movie, Avengers: Infinity War), also Black Panther made a crazy amount of money so like they'll kill that off.

There are other heroes but the main point is Hawkeye can't die or else the Avengers won't stand a chance against enemies like Galactus.

---

So yeah my theory for this movie: Iron Man and Nebula get back to Earth, Ant Man has escaped the Quantum Realm and teaches the Avengers about it/how to use it to time-travel. Captain Marvel will play a semi-big role, not as big as planned originally, but they might try use this movie to make people like her (which is nearly impossible at this stage). Nick Fury will come back because we saw him in the Spider-Man 2 Trailer. So basically everyone who died in Infinity War is safe, and anyone who survived Infinity War has a chance of dying.
    I’m curious with ant man and wasp and the doctor and original wasp

In My Closet Where I Get a Millisecond of Sunlight a Year

if stark doesn't die i don't know if i'd be more surprised or happy. favorite mcu character but his fate is inevitable in the coming movie
    as for cap that's a rip
    clinton's gonna kick the bucket soon, probably phase 4
    hulk idk
    romanoff idk
    antman is gonna get another movie
    as will doctor strange
    annnnddd black panther
    annnd the gotg
    anndddddd Loki got a nice tv show, although this is weird because none of the marvel tv shows actually tie into the MCU, although they are in the same universe, the movies never reference them. this might be because everyone loves loki but they can't find him a niche in the MCU
    everyone loves captain marvel but the actor is not helping (i actually like brie larson as captain marvel)
    oh, and spidey is comin' back... wowowowowo ayyayayayayaya

Quote Originally Posted by Supaman View Post
    I’m curious with ant man and wasp and the doctor and original wasp
    Ant man and the wasp have another movie and we didn't get to see the full extent of the Wasp in this movie, also since Ant Man is more than likely the key to time travel in End Game with his quantum technology, they might want to keep him around as the MCU enters the galactic scene, although they might want to put an end to him messing with time to avoid continuity issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx99 View Post
    if stark doesn't die i don't know if i'd be more surprised or happy. favorite mcu character but his fate is inevitable in the coming movie
    as for cap that's a rip
    clinton's gonna kick the bucket soon, probably phase 4
    hulk idk
    romanoff idk
    antman is gonna get another movie
    as will doctor strange
    annnnddd black panther
    annnd the gotg
    anndddddd Loki got a nice tv show, although this is weird because none of the marvel tv shows actually tie into the MCU, although they are in the same universe, the movies never reference them. this might be because everyone loves loki but they can't find him a niche in the MCU
    everyone loves captain marvel but the actor is not helping (i actually like brie larson as captain marvel)
    oh, and spidey is comin' back... wowowowowo ayyayayayayaya
    Iron Man and Cap are probs gonna kick the bucket.
    IF Hawkeye dies, I'm not sure how the MCU is going to keep going as he's really the MVP.
    Hulk's actor has been in a few less movies than Iron Man/Cap and I think the MCU want to keep him around for at least 1 more movie, but he COULD die, he is one of the Avenger's strongest powerhouses though.
    Black Widow is getting her own movies.
    Antman should still get his 3rd movie, and who knows maybe even a 4th movie like they're planning for some of the newer heroes.
    Doctor Strange, Black Panther and GotG will all be getting movies.
    Kevin Feige is now also dealing with the TV Series of the MCU, so there will be overlap from the movies and the TV Series, also Agents of Shield referenced the MCU serveral times.
    I loved the movie Captain Marvel, but Brie Larson was horribly discriminative against white males, also Marvel should really keep it's head out of political statements, we want movies to enjoy not political agendas to endure, they should take a page from Wonder Woman and be more subtle about their message.
    Spider-Man is one of the three (Batman and Superman being the others) most iconic heroes, there is no way they're killing him off after 1 solo movie and 2 collaborative movies.
    Growtopia: Oldsock/Oldzock
    Instagram: @sockia
    Discord: Oldsock#0653

Lesser Wizard

Don’t believe 100% for the trailer

Russo brothers said it’s like 99.9% fake.
    The trailer and the movie is gonna be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Supaman View Post

Don’t believe 100% for the trailer

Russo brothers said it’s like 99.9% fake.
    The trailer and the movie is gonna be different.
    Lol figures, Infinity War had trailers with scenes not even in the movie.

Lol figures, Infinity War had trailers with scenes not even in the movie.
    yea that might be the same case with endgame

Antman will crawl into Thanos’ bottom and then expand. End.
    My name is tatertots, and this is my signature.

IGN: Rovie
    Level: 59
    Favorite Item: Swiss Cheese Block
    If you see me in game, be sure to say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by tatertots View Post
    no offense but you're literally every 7 year old out there who wants to see endgame omegalul (at least that's what your response tells me)

thread stop dying

Thumbs down

no offense but you're literally every 7 year old out there who wants to see endgame omegalul (at least that's what your response tells me)
    Hey don't bully him he is telling the truth.

Still better than Captain Marvel landing the final blow.

Still better than Captain Marvel landing the final blow.
    idk why everyone hates captain marvel?

the actor maybe, but not the character?

ik she doesn't have a lot of history in the MCU, and it would be a shame to see her land the final blow instead of Stark or Rogers, but still, it's better than the immature, attempts at being funny.

not tryna start beef here i just get really mad at this stuff sorry

ik she doesn't have a lot of history in the MCU, and it would be a shame to see her land the final blow instead of Stark or Rogers, but still, it's better than the immature, attempts at being funny.

I wasn't really immature at all, I mean Captain Marvel was a good movie, I enjoyed it. But Disney tried too hard to make it political. Not to mention the Actress is anti her largest audience.

More than that, we want to see the avengers take down Thanos, we don't want some outsider to come along and make the job look easy. Captain Marvel was badly placed, antman and the wasp was enough between the two movies.

Captain Marvel should have entered the MCU AFTER Endgame. Honestly the character also lacks personality, they're hard to relate to.

I was wondering as well. And yeah, they're specifically hating on the actor. People have been bashing Brie Larson because they say her acting is so 'dry', and how she doesn't have a 'personality' that had an impact on the audience.
    Emily Blunt was also supposed to take the role of Captain Marvel, but they turned her down. Not really sure why.

Gotta agree with the last statement. Wouldn't it be frustrating for the real Marvel fans to see Captain Marvel finish the fight? They're probably expecting the Avengers to end the war, but then Carol Danvers jumps in out of nowhere and does it for them. I just hope the directors would give the spotlight to the Avengers on this one. After all, it'll probably be the last we'll see or hear from them.
    IGN: PIXELJR
    Guild: ChickenDinner
    Instagram: @iampixeljr

Going to go see Captain Marvel for the second time xD.

Someone asked me if I wanted to see it with them again? Third time or waste of time?

Ant-Man will destroy uranus
    Started from the bottom, now I dug even deeper!

My latest video: A surreal GT video

The perfect game dosen't exi...

Going to go see Captain Marvel for the second time xD.

Someone asked me if I wanted to see it with them again? Third time or waste of time?
    I would see it again if I had rhe time, I've already seen it twice.